• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • The Hunk said:
    Wonder why you have seen them in Japanese when Titans is created in the US.

If Titans isn't created in the US tell me, but I thought earlier someone told me.
    I meant all the other things. It was created in The U.S.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    The Hunk said:
    Thanks to those that brought us back up. We will not be torn away from 5 stars. Hypocrisy is when you say one thing and do another.
    Your welcome. :D
    *message to short*

Years
  • WHAT?! Aww..that sux...I thought of a few ideas, but I didn't pm The Hunk cause I didn't think my ideas were good enough...Oh well..So..umm, are we gonna continue with contests or just leave the club without anything interesting for a while?

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I was grounded from the computer..-_-..but now I'm back! ^^ I know I've probably missed a lot or so.

Cancelled? That's too bad. I would've submited my ideas, but as you know, I was grounded from the internet. Let's just call it cruel and unusual punishment.

Hmm..new topic? I don't think I can think up of any either. Last night's Inuyasha movie drained alot out of me. I'm still half-asleep over here. xD

Years
  • Same with Inu and Kagome! ^^ (I watched it too)

Hmm..I'll start a new topic! ^^

What do you think of that weird alien pet the titans have? I think it's cute!

Back