• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    This is but another
    The Teen Titans Fan Club!
    moment.

I didn't realize that that episode was the last one. :X

Whats with the random pictures of a cat in a mario out-fit??
    gothsinn23 said:
    I saw that eppy today..I almost jumped out of my seat. I swear I screamed and my neighbors could have heard me. "TEERRRRRAA!" Though, she sort of appeared at a random time while they were fighting that new villain (Which was ironically like one of the Titans I had made up a while back. Exoskeleton, to be exact. She could create an outer shell of any material she touched in order to protect herself. When I saw that creature, I said: "Copycat!")

Though, I doubt they're going to leave the show like that. There has to be a new season, if there won't be, it'll leave everyone at a cliffhanger and we won't know if she is really the 'Terra' that we knew. I liked her sarcasm, though, she was cool and kinda melancholy like a Raven-type character. Still..It was atleast good to see her image on the show again. ^-^ I agree, the Robot Slade was a bit random too, but that could also be overshadowing of what will come
    AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to see Terra!! *tears*

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Don't worry, it's on Saturday at 8 PM (In the spot that is usually reserved for new eppies.) It's called 'Things Change', and I liked it alot. ^^ Mainly because I got to see Terra again..But that's not necessarily all of it. xDD

Years
  • Oh, it's gonna come on Saturday? Yay! I'll be there! ^^

Hi, Cy! XD
    You're not alone. I haven't seen it either.
    Two words: Terra's back.

Yeah. gothsinn23 said that she lost her memory..(right?)
    But still, she's back. Yay!

*throws confetti*

gothsinn23

Years
  • I think that's what happened. Although..It may be the Terra that we all knew..I'm not so sure that she will get her memory back (That is, if she wants to, or if BB's nagging her does anything x33). That episode seemed like a pretty good finale episode.

Years
  • Yeah. I saw it yesterday. It was SOOOOOOO sad! I got a little teary eyed at the ending. It was great, though.

Umm..I think I've heard from somewhere that there may be one last season.

gothsinn23

Years
  • Yes, there most definately has to be a new season. But like I said, if we get our hopes up too high, we might be disappointed.

But I am keeping my hopes up a little bit, being the pessimistic person I am. Like Akio said, showing how the Sladebot and why Terra came back can't really be summed up in just a few episodes, or atleast for viewer understanding, it would have to be atleast a season.

Back