• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
:0 Just a quick question, does Isabel know that Ashi is going to be in Crystal City, or is it just pure coincidence that the group meets with her? Because Ashi could be, maybe reluctantly, a good excuse for 'family'. She's old enough to be anyone's older sister or aunty. Yay for being oldest. I'm actually gonna make her a tad older, the picture I drew is probably the older I've ever drawn anyone. c:

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Would you prefer it if Isabel knew that she was there? She could have a hunch she was there, but I'll let you decide.

Heads up: I'm going to skip ahead in my next post to Crystal City for Minku's sake ^.^ not to mention it gets rid of a truckload of unnecessary posts...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
So was she a member of the Uprising before? How did she get separated? I'll just say she got separated at Shadow Valley and has a the Platinum Patch (Isabel used those before they went there). I'll edit as needed ^.^
Oh, and does she currently "live" there?

Either after or during Crystal City Isabel will decide to revive patches in order to rank the members.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
I don't quite understand a part of your last post

"They've used the sewers. They have various entrances not only right in front of out faces, the pot holes, but also the gym and a few shops here and there. It's a simple yet effective process. It's the reason the town is so 'quiet'. Be on your toes."

Is she referring to the Pokemon Exporting Services? Because that's what I'm getting from it, lol. If it is, then I'm guessing they've been aware of them for a long time, but never really understood what they were actually doing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I don't quite understand a part of your last post

"They've used the sewers. They have various entrances not only right in front of out faces, the pot holes, but also the gym and a few shops here and there. It's a simple yet effective process. It's the reason the town is so 'quiet'. Be on your toes."

Is she referring to the Pokemon Exporting Services? Because that's what I'm getting from it, lol. If it is, then I'm guessing they've been aware of them for a long time, but never really understood what they were actually doing.
I think it's her response to the 'going down' thing. So, I think it may be illegal Pokémon activity that may or may not be the 'evil' side of PXS.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
At this point, the Uprising just supposes that they are doing what their name suggests: exporting Pokemon. But they don't know that they're using that to take the Pokemon and supplies they want in order to power a group resembling their own. Meh, I still haven't chosen its name yet ^.^ The Uprising does something there that catches the group's attention...

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, I meant the exporters. I mean, they can't be good if they're exporting them?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Meh, I still haven't chosen its name yet ^.^
\

How bout something like "The Renewal" (From the new law) or "Contra" {against} or even something like "PRA" (Pokemon Resistance Agency)

Or my personal favorite La resistance" (JK XD)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
"Dong!... Dong!... Dong!... Dong!... Dong!... Dong!..." The church bell rang six times. Six? But sundown had passed! Drake was frustrated, in the snowy part of the region it must get dark earlier, he could have explored more of the city. In the end he decided to pick up Sparky, and go to camp yet again.
What does the church bell mean? Is it just supposed to be the time?

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Yup its the time, like in those old fashion towns. Drake doesnt have a watch, and as the sun went down he thought it was 6, but it was actually 5. This makes him realize he was way too early.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I drew a quick map of what I thought was Crystal City, although I changed it for the bell. Do you want me to post it?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Here's what I'm thinking:
Someone with Pokemon Exporting Services sold Drake the sword and there was a tracking device in it, but it was fried when Sparky shocked it. So they know where the campsite is. They're planning to capture them, but they had no intention of turning them into the authorities ;)

Anything to add? I have more, I just don't know how to word it, lol

Mira

restless spirit
Years
They planned on trying to convince them to join their group, seeing as they ultimately have the same goal. But if they declined, they'd probably take their Pokemon and either turn them in to law enforcement or kill them. (wow, that was stated a bit too casually ^.^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back