• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
  • I'm thinking 2 things after my post

1) Should me and Charkey get "captured" by the PXS and meet you at their base (you would still be able to do the tracking chip thing)

or

2) Should this be the thing that gets PXS to notice us

or I can always edit if you want. Your call

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I'm actually thinking that you shouldn't get captured, because you have to tell the rest of the group, but he does by a lower-ranking Bounty Hunter (so that they're not breaking into the actual headquarters I mean come oooon...), and what gets their attention is when the Uprising comes storming in to save him. When they catch wind of it, it gets them to notice ;)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • If it's OK with Charkey, I'll volunteer to get captured; He can go to camp tell you guys. But I would need to see if this was ok with him. :)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Lol yeah, time for something bad to happen to someone else :)

------
    NOOOOOO!

I jinxed myself. I clicked post, then my computer ran out of battery and deleted it. (Doh)

Sry guys. I'll re-write it and be done soon :(

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • sorry all that happened... and that you had to learn the hard way, lol
    It was a really good post though. I'm glad you took time to write it... three times ;)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Well, sometimes the hard way is the only way

And tanks for the compliment :)

Now I'll just wait to be saved (if i have the time tomorrow, I might make an "interrogation" scene between a member of PXS and my Character. But don't hold your breath:laugh:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • hmm... and interrogation scene, *laughs evilly* *thinks for a moment* *goes to a thesaurus* *cackles evilly*

And yes, I am bored ^.^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Well... I'm wondering what Pokemon Ashleigh would use...
    Nyeh, I'll get over it, lol

Oooh! What Pokemon do you think the PXS member should have? I guess it's not a big deal, but... ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back