• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
Years
  • Im still breeding my first pokemon, dont know if i should use one i already have. Until when do i have to train my pokemon.

Pkmn Trainer Guy

Trainer Of Generations
    Years
  • awww man im all psyched for this tourney, i already have 2 of my 3 entrants, im just not too sure bout my 3rd

also i cant wait to see what my opponents are gonna use

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Hpw are the points systems working?
    how points if you win?

No points in The Whirl Cup. You battle each of the other eight people in your group once. Report the score to me, and I'll keep track of how many Pokemon total you have defeated. Entry into the Elite Eight will be determined by your record.

So obviously, if you go 6-2 in round robin, you'll be higher than someone who is 4-4.

As a note, anyone in Swampert group that wants to challenge me, feel free to do so.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • until the quarter finals it's 3v3. all water and water hybrids. no ubers until 5v5, right

No ubers whatsoever (Kyogre will not be allowed at all; Suicune/Manaphy and Phione are all OU and under so they are permitted when it reaches 5v5.)

But you've got the idea. All water and water dual-types. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    i started ev training my third pokemon
    so il have all my pokes wen im done ev training this one

Detox

Okay, ive got my team ready and im ready for challenges

snowpanther

Wow!! I havent been on in 4eva
    Years
  • my wifi is also very shaky, i am working on my team but i have to start a pokemon completely over so i might not be ready to battle on wednesday, but i will try

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    reporting first win of the tounament
    : 3 on 3 vs kairyu 1-0 result win for me

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • I'm here to say I am officially dropping out of the tournament......I'm not in a healthy mind set right now and i think it would be good if i just try and collect my thoughts......i can't focus on it right now....

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm here to say I am officially dropping out of the tournament......I'm not in a healthy mind set right now and i think it would be good if i just try and collect my thoughts......i can't focus on it right now....

Sorry again, Yellow. :( Hope you're feeling better and come back for another Whirl Cup.

On that note, the alternate DARK_SANDSLASH will take his place in the Swampert group. With that said, we're going to need two more people just in case, to sign up as alternates. ^_^

Back