• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The Gamestop here are always crowded with either game fanatics or little children. Sometimes, one would have to wait in a long line because of how much people would go there per day. At least the employees working there are really cool and are always to help someone. I remember one time when one of the worker was explaining to an old man on how to use a ps3 controller.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The Gamestop here are always crowded with either game fanatics or little children. Sometimes, one would have to wait in a long line because of how much people would go there per day. At least the employees working there are really cool and are always to help someone. I remember one time when one of the worker was explaining to an old man on how to use a ps3 controller.

That's funny, I always hear from everyone how much Gamestop sucks, especially the employees who seem to have no brains. :/

Then again, there's no Gamestop in my country or the countries around it, so I'm not the one to judge. XD

Years
    I always feel awkward going into Gamestop, the people just stare at you. Or they just stare at me, I don't know. xP

Um... We need something related to the club to discuss about, or else we'll get too off topic again...

Erm. What color do you think most represents Wolf Pokemon?
    Sorry, that's the best I could do. :X

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What color do you think most represents Wolf Pokemon?
    Something dark. Maybe Brown or Red-Brown.

Years
    2. To sign-up, simply post and include what Pokémon you want as a partner and a nickname for it. Keep in mind that having a partner is optional.

Hello everyone, I wish to sign-up with WH. I do wish to have a partner and I'm going to base him on my HG Pokemon:
    Arcanine (Nickname - Blaze)
    Lv.57
    Impish nature
    Caught Aug. 7, 2010
    Met at Lv. 15
    caught with Great Ball at Route 37
    Likes to thrash about.

Years

Black, to present darkness and whatnot. Red, to present blood, viciousness and whatnot...

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I say white. It's versatile, adaptive, and pretty.

Years
    There is the red wolf, but I don't think it's the shade of red you're thinking of. xD
    The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Silver. I always thought that silver represented wolves and wolf Pokemon.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    White,Grey,Brown.
    Pretty much, :o the stereotype colours for a wolf. ;.;
    I just sequealed looking at the picture of the red wolf..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back