• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    o.o I actually never seen any black wolves. Maybe in a video game. But :o..Yeah maybe black. I need to watch discovery channel more, or go out to the wood at night more. >.>;

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    o.o I actually never seen any black wolves. Maybe in a video game. But :o..Yeah maybe black. I need to watch discovery channel more, or go out to the wood at night more. >.>;

Spoiler:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    What color do you think most represents Wolf Pokemon?
    Black, Grey and Dark Red for some reason. It always reminds me of wolves

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Imma laugh if one day they make an anime with a pink wolf...or a pink wolf Pokemon. Either would be way funny.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    They're actually pretty common in Yellowstone XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Updated the Members List! Sorry for being inactive, been busy with Get-Together and in real life. D; I should have the trivia answers posted soon!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    can i sign up. Also am i allowed to choose my partner, I'd like Luxio or Zorua if I can

Years
    I think black, dark blue and purple are good colors for wolves. \o/

I guess if we are talking about wolves in general, dark blue would be a suitable colour. Wolves are often portrayed as pack members and blue is a union colour. Loneliness can also be portrayed by blue, so lone wolves are represented too. A good allround colour. Good thinking Spinosaurus!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Guys guys! Don't leave me alone with these hungry wolves! D:
    aka get more active >:

New Topic: If you had to choose one Pokemon Wolf to remove from the Pokemon series, which would that be?

Years
    If you had to choose one Pokemon Wolf to remove from the Pokemon series, which would that be?

Shaymin Sky Forme, it's an enhanced version of a hedgehog with a fierce looking sprite. When really, it's a cute little thing that you don't wanna hurt in battle...

Years
    Nooooo we can't let this club dieeee!!! D,:

If you had to choose one Pokemon Wolf to remove from the Pokemon series, which would that be?
    I'm not sure, I like all of them...
    I don't really think I have the creativity to answer this question today...sorry. :<

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Cool a Wolf Group. *Go-go Favorite animal*

Name: Oakmi Chi
    Partner: None...sadly. :(

I like long walks on the bea- opps this isn't E Harmony...

Jung

Sica please.
    Years

Zizagooon. ]: So annoying in R/S/E makes the perfect HM slave though. :o

o.o; I thought Okami posted twice. >_>; it's an Okami with two O's and an Okami with one. :O

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Can't say I really care for Snubbull.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Snubull is a more a a bull dog, but I guess him, because there is only really one true wolf Pokemon around atm.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Despite how awesome he is, I say Entei.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back