• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Any chance of joining. My favourite pokemon are wolves.

EDIT - Reread the rules before you posted and now I feel like an idiot.
    One other thing...would there be any chance of getting a Lucario named Maro?

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    On topic, I would say Shinx because it is more of a cat and I have never been able to catch one.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Luxray is a Lion, Entei is a dog, thus the "Legendary Dogs" term.
    Oh yeah, forgot about Luxray. Then I say him. But I still find Entei more of a lion than a dog. Also, its more of "Legendary Beasts" than "Dogs". Some people refer to them as "Legendary Cats" too iirc.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Have you seen Entei's feet? It is like one of those St Bernard dogs. The type that go to the mountains and help people. If any of the 3 look like a cat then it is Raikou.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Have you seen Entei's feet? It is like one of those St Bernard dogs. The type that go to the mountains and help people. If any of the 3 look like a cat then it is Raikou.
    Suicune could be a cheetah, Raikou a tiger and Entei a lion. And I know about Entei's feet, and that's the only thing that makes me belive its a dog.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Are we really going to argue about that in here? Really? Come on, I think we should change the subject now.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Ok to change the subject, If you could change the color of one wolf pokemon, which would it be and what colors.
    Off topic here, but how do I get one of those awesome sigs.

Years
    Unfortunately, as a Cana, you cannot create Topics or Side-Topics yet. If you want a promotion, just go ahead and read the FAQ ;)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Topic: Do you think we should do a contest? If so, would you like a wolf poke only shoddy tour?
    :3

Years
    Do you think we should do a contest? If so, would you like a wolf poke only shoddy tour?

I would enjoy it, even though I'd only come third. Also, it would be great because many people without experience of battling could try it out!

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Do you think we should do a contest? If so, would you like a wolf poke only shoddy tour?
    Definitely, I have no battle experience what so ever. xDSo sure Lucas you'll come third? :o

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yes, though I most likely won't be joining the contest. :/

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years

Sure why not. I've never used Shoddy though.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    Topic: Do you think we should do a contest? If so, would you like a wolf poke only shoddy tour?

Why of course

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back