• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout Story: The Destined Warriors [Invites Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • Name: Shinji
    Picture:
    Spoiler:

Species: Suicune
    Physical Description: Strong and lithe, and incredibly fast.
    Personality: Willful to a fault, he has what he wants, and does whatever he can to get it. A true believer of the statement "The Ends Justify the Means". He is also very intelligent, and is considered the smartest and most cunning of the Chosen Warriors. He is also very cold and sarcastic, the only one of the group he truly respects is Lucario.
    History: Was previously owned by a cruel and heartless trainer, who physically abused him. The trainer was arrested however, and Suicune was released. Lucario found him and took him in and trained him. Suicune regarded Lucario as a Father and trusted him the most of the group.

Moves:
    Blizzard
    Water Pulse
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Fang

Every Secret Moves Effect Are : Activates when he is in great peril.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    One thing, only ChaosLucario and I can have Secret Moves... Well, we haven't decided that yet.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • But the story mentioned only Entei and. We can't have another "lord" ruling upon us... and besides aren't legendaries supposed to be old? Extremely old? If ChaosLucario agrees with this, I'll respect his predicament...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh... I didn't see any rules about no secret moves to everyone but Wolfware and Chaos...
    Yeah, it is okay, ChaosLucario doesn't update the rules... *Throws a Sandwich at ChaosLucario*

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Not necessarily, the last Suicune died recently, and thus then new Suicune was born 17 years ago.

And just because it's legendary dosen't mean it rules.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    But the story mentioned only Entei and. We can't have another "lord" ruling upon us... and besides aren't legendaries supposed to be old? Extremely old? If ChaosLucario agrees with this, I'll respect his predicament...
    Hmm... I do agree... IDK, lets just wait till ChaosLucario comes...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • The "Leader" here in this RP is only Entei...(not to mention Arcanine). But if want Suicune to be your character, go ahead. Unless ChaosLucario changes it.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I realize this, that's what I'm saying. As it is a trio, any one of them could be considered a "Leader". In this case it happens to be Entei. Suicune is young, and thus not yet qualified to lead.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Well, he is already born to lead and protect, as what the legend of Ho-oh says...

But enough of this! ChaosLucario will check your post anyway.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah, just treat it as a normal Pokemon, and we never said that Legendaries were not allowed!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    lol...plz let us not argue friends...and I am very anxious to start the RP soon...I'm glad to see that Fang got mentioned a few times...lol

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ok, Im Here. lol

---

Vulpix_by_Nadou.jpg

Name: Kyuubi (Prefers to be called Blitz)
    Species: Vulpix
    Physical description:
    Kyuubi has longer fur then most Vulpix, and her tail is also lighter then most. His eyes burn a dark amber red color and he has very light fur and his fur is very shiny. The tip of his tail lights on fire when he is angered, in danger, or alone. He looks a lot like a Female, but everybody knows that looks can be
    decieving.
    Personality: Kyuubi is a very determined pokemon and never gives up. He is very brave and prefers to do things by himself. He has never had any friends due to his temperment problems. The only person he ever looks up to is Aura, who Kyuubi wished he could be like. He tries to fight alongside with the stronger pokemon because of this, and gets laughed at by some of the other pups.
    Other: Kyuubi doesnt remember much of his history, except that he betrayed his friend, SwarmLapis the Butterfree, when he was atleast 5 years old, and that SwarmLapis got eaten by an overgrown Charizard afterwards.

---

Ok...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Irony here is that I'll be playing the youngest character.

Name: Rascal
    Species: Poochyena
    Physical description: Darker in colouration than the average Poochyena
    Personality: Curious but Rebellious, Can be hyperactive at times and is overconfident of some of his abilities.
    Other: Rascal is probably one of the most rebellious pups you'll ever see. He doesn't like been ordered around too much but will obey a strong leader or a Mightyena. He is well known to steal things from non-pack members and from pokemon such as Meowth, Murkrow, and Zigzagoon, in fact if he sees any of these pokemon he tends to seemingly lose it, chasing them off and trying to bite them or steal anything on them if they have anything. He is know n for doing some foolhardy raids on human "Stuff" and although doesn't get caught red-handed by a pack member, everyone suspects that he does do such things. He likes to battle his own way and....you guessed it, he loves either chomping the opponents tail or stealing anything they have on them that looks interesting. He hopes that by helping Arcanine and Lucario he might be able to get ahold of any new shiny interesting stuff that he's absolutely sure (well in his mind that is) that Entei would have.

Moves:
    - Poison Fang
    - Thief
    - Tackle
    - Howl
    - Covet

How(l) is this? :D

EDIT: Added fifth move, Covet, a poochyena egg move.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok, Im Here. lol

---

Vulpix_by_Nadou.jpg

Name: Kyuubi (Prefers to be called Blitz)
    Species: Vulpix
    Physical description:
    Kyuubi has longer fur then most Vulpix, and her tail is also lighter then most. His eyes burn a dark amber red color and he has very light fur and his fur is very shiny. The tip of his tail lights on fire when he is angered, in danger, or alone. He looks a lot like a Female, but everybody knows that looks can be
    decieving.
    Personality: Kyuubi is a very determined pokemon and never gives up. He is very brave and prefers to do things by himself. He has never had any friends due to his temperment problems. The only person he ever looks up to is Aura, who Kyuubi wished he could be like. He tries to fight alongside with the stronger pokemon because of this, and gets laughed at by some of the other pups.
    Other: Kyuubi doesnt remember much of his history, except that he betrayed his friend, SwarmLapis the Butterfree, when he was atleast 5 years old, and that SwarmLapis got eaten by an overgrown Charizard afterwards.

---

Ok...
    Wrong... Sorry, but someone already has the name Kyuubi for a Ninetales... Also, Blitz was my RP name until I changed it! XD If you can, keep it at Blitz instead, and you forgot the moveset. :\

Irony here is that I'll be playing the youngest character.

Name: Rascal
    Species: Poochyena
    Physical description: Darker in colouration than the average Poochyena
    Personality: Curious but Rebellious, Can be hyperactive at times and is overconfident of some of his abilities.
    Other: Rascal is probably one of the most rebellious pups you'll ever see. He doesn't like been ordered around too much but will obey a strong leader or a Mightyena. He is well known to steal things from non-pack members and from pokemon such as Meowth, Murkrow, and Zigzagoon, in fact if he sees any of these pokemon he tends to seemingly lose it, chasing them off and trying to bite them or steal anything on them if they have anything. He is know n for doing some foolhardy raids on human "Stuff" and although doesn't get caught red-handed by a pack member, everyone suspects that he does do such things. He likes to battle his own way and....you guessed it, he loves either chomping the opponents tail or stealing anything they have on them that looks interesting. He hopes that by helping Arcanine and Lucario he might be able to get ahold of any new shiny interesting stuff that he's absolutely sure (well in his mind that is) that Entei would have.

Moves:
    - Poison Fang
    - Thief
    - Tackle
    - Howl

How(l) is this? :D
    Nice! Although, you can have a fifth move! I thought someone did Poochyena, must be my imagination...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back