• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout Story: The Destined Warriors [Invites Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ok, Im Here. lol

---

Vulpix_by_Nadou.jpg

Name: Blitz
    Species: Vulpix
    Physical description:
    Blitz has longer fur then most Vulpix, and her tail is also lighter then most. His eyes burn a dark amber red color and he has very light fur and his fur is very shiny. The tip of his tail lights on fire when he is angered, in danger, or alone. He looks a lot like a Female, but everybody knows that looks can be
    decieving.
    Personality: Blitz is a very determined pokemon and never gives up. He is very brave and prefers to do things by himself. He has never had any friends due to his temperment problems. The only person he ever looks up to is Aura, who Blitz wished he could be like. He tries to fight alongside with the stronger pokemon because of this, and gets laughed at by some of the other pups.
    Other: Blitz doesnt remember much of his history, except that he betrayed his friend, SwarmLapis the Butterfree, when he was atleast 5 years old, and that SwarmLapis got eaten by an overgrown Charizard afterwards.
    Moveset-
    Ember
    Dig
    (Just for now, will edit as the rp continues)

---

Ok...

Ok, I edited. =P

Shoot, a quote doesnt count in the character amount thingy. lol

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • OOC: I know, but Sand Attack wasn't really a mentionable since theres only a damage calculation system that doesn't take Accuracy into account (however it could just be done by being like Protect.) Also no-one had use Poochyena (thro Sanctuary's character is a Mightyena and unlike our friend with the vulpix who has an evolution method that can be restricted easily my one doesn't which begs the question, does that mean there is no way I can evolve in the RP at all?)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I'm gonna edit my sign-up form with the moves and the picture.. my bad.. I forgot. :D

Irony here is that I'll be playing the youngest character.

Name: Rascal
    Species: Poochyena
    Physical description: Darker in colouration than the average Poochyena
    Personality: Curious but Rebellious, Can be hyperactive at times and is overconfident of some of his abilities.
    Other: Rascal is probably one of the most rebellious pups you'll ever see. He doesn't like been ordered around too much but will obey a strong leader or a Mightyena. He is well known to steal things from non-pack members and from pokemon such as Meowth, Murkrow, and Zigzagoon, in fact if he sees any of these pokemon he tends to seemingly lose it, chasing them off and trying to bite them or steal anything on them if they have anything. He is know n for doing some foolhardy raids on human "Stuff" and although doesn't get caught red-handed by a pack member, everyone suspects that he does do such things. He likes to battle his own way and....you guessed it, he loves either chomping the opponents tail or stealing anything they have on them that looks interesting. He hopes that by helping Arcanine and Lucario he might be able to get ahold of any new shiny interesting stuff that he's absolutely sure (well in his mind that is) that Entei would have.

Moves:
    - Poison Fang
    - Thief
    - Tackle
    - Howl

How(l) is this? :D

Yay, Poochyena! :D

Darn, someone's already signed up as a Umbreon. Oh well...

Name: Gladius
    Species: Absol
    Physical description: Like any ordinary ones, except for his left eye is blue.

OMG, WE BOTH HAVE LEFT BLUE EYES. :D

I shall quickly edit my sign-up form nows.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    LOL...I just really read through ChoasLucario's character bio...I want to thank him for mentioning me not only in his history but his pic too!!!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Personally, i really hate the battle system. xD
    Sooooorry! Everyone else likes it, and only one does not... You. Btw, why do so many people do things with the left eye? rofl

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    srry I think the short simple way is best...I like it that way...plus u have to consider all those who rn't so experienced with the LONG battling equation...lol...

but we should have a few more members signing up sometime today though...

King!

better
    Years
  • I know what you mean Quick Kid......lol. Well,here goes!

Name:Tricker

Species:Manectric

Appearance:Tricker is smaller than the average Manectric. He has a little lighter hair than most Manectric. His eyes are a very shiny blue color. Under his RIGHT eye( not left,lol) there is a scar(see history) His snout is long and his fur sticks out in a few spots on his back.

Personality: Even though Tricker is a boy, he has a parently instinct to him. He always finds the good side of people( even the bad guys) He is wise but not the most avid battler, though he can be tough when protecting those he loves. He would die in the place of someone he loves, but on the bad side, Tricker can find himself a little shy.

Other: When Tricker was a young Electrike he was abused by his parents and thuroghly beat each day. He ran off into the forest while a storm was raging. A bolt of lighting struck a branch and it fell on Tricker, cutting his eye,leaving a scar. While laying there, a Riolu came by and took Tricker back to the Wolf Hideout. Tricker trained with that Riolu(Fang,I think)and soon evolved. Tricker still looks up to Fang,and would do anything for him.

Moveset: 1:Thunder Wave
    2:Thunder Fang
    3:Protect
    4:Iron Tail
    5:Fire Fang

Well,there it is. If I need to change something, just tell me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Umm... King900000, you need a moveset! And... There is no History, it is just Other! Other than that, your fine!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    HEY!!! I'm so happy to see that Fang got mentioned again...lol...he's really becoming special to you all isn't he?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back