• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheShinyEevee's 4th & 5th Gen Trading Thread

Years
  • Hullo! This is my trade thread (no kidding?)! I will mainly deal in fourth gen trading, because I'm too attached to let them all go to my fifth gen games! But I do have a few fifth gen pokes, so I will do a little trading there too ;D

Now,

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Ok, the 10 rules to happy trades!:

1. Obviously all the usual rules :)
    2. Any Pokémon you trade for, from now on, has a chance of being cloned. So if you don't like clones, please don't ask to trade! Sorry!
    3. I don't mind if your Pokémon is cloned, however
    4. I DO mind if it's hacked. So no hacked poké's, please :)
    5. I don't hack myself. I don't know how to check if a Pokémon is hacked, but i can almost garuntee that none of mine are. However, if you see one of mine IS hacked, just let me know and I'll happily arrange a refund :D
    6. My trade thread is in two sections: 4th Gen and 5th Gen. If I have a fourth gen Poké you want, but you want it on 5th Gen, I will happily CLONE it first, then put a clone of it onto my 5th Gen game to trade. Please note that I will then still want a 5th Gen Want for it, and it will be CLONED (unless otherwise stated.)
    7. I categorise Pokémon by Species [i.e. Pupitar, Suicune] and whether or not it is shiny. If you'd like to know anything else about any Pokémon, please PM or VM me! (Please keep in mind I might have multiples of one Pokémon, if you could specify which it would be very helpful :)
    8. I only specify the exact number of Pokémon species I have if they are Legendaries.
    9. Please don't rush me. Though I love Pokémon, it's not the only thing I spend my time on!
    10. Don't be rude! Yes, I love to make trades but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Other times, I just don't want to make that trade! Don't take anything personally! :D

Now! Let's see some Pokémon!

Generation 4 Trading!

Side-Note: I can get any pre-evolved form of any Pokémon I have through breeding. It will be Level 1. Please include this in your request :)

I can also evolve a Pokémon (Usually both stages) so you may also request that. Occasionally I won't be able to, so please don't be unkind if I say I can't! Please include this in your request :)

Kanto:
    Spoiler:

Johto:
    Spoiler:

Hoenn:
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Pokémon:
    ***NOTE: All Shiny Pokémon are CLONED (not hacked, the even they came from will be listed, just cloned. Unless you count cloning as hacking.)***
    Spoiler:

Event Pokémon:
    ***NOTE: All Event Pokémon are CLONED (not hacked, the even they came from will be listed, just cloned. Unless you count cloning as hacking.)***
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

Generation 5 Trading!

Side-Note: I can get any pre-evolved form of any Pokémon I have through breeding. It will be Level 1. Please include this in your request :)

I can also evolve a Pokémon (Usually both stages) so you may also request that. Occasionally I won't be able to, so please don't be unkind if I say I can't! Please include this in your request :)

Kanto:
    Spoiler:

Johto:
    Spoiler:

Hoenn:
    Spoiler:

Sinnoh:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Shiny Pokémon:
    ***NOTE: All Shiny Pokémon are CLONED (not hacked, the even they came from will be listed, just cloned. Unless you count cloning as hacking.)***
    Spoiler:

Event Pokémon:
    ***NOTE: All Event Pokémon are CLONED (not hacked, the even they came from will be listed, just cloned. Unless you count cloning as hacking.)***
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

picture.php

So, what's The Great Mystery Egg Exchange?
    You could call it a game, or a giveaway. Whatever you want to call it, The Great Mystery Egg Exchange is designed for fun. Basically, you can pick any Pokémon Egg Number that's not taken, and trade it (the Pokémon you trade can be anything, there are no requirements other than that the Pokémon IS NOT HACKED!). Afterwards, you hatch your egg and see what random Pokémon is inside! When it has hatched, tell me what Pokémon you got, so it can be added

The Great Mystery Egg Exchange is available on 4th gen and 5th gen.

Note: I have no idea what any of the eggs are, so you will have to find out!

If you would like to participate, send me a PM/VM or post here! Good luck!

Available Eggs:

Egg #1
    Egg #2
    Egg #3
    Egg #4

Egg #8
    Egg #10

Taken Eggs:
    Egg #5 - liban_828

Egg #6 - legendarypokemon
    Egg #7 - AssassinJay1229 - Beldum
    Egg #9 Devilace372

Hatched Eggs:
    Egg #7 - AssassinJay1229 - Beldum

BLACK LIST...

Spoiler:

GOLD LIST!!!

Spoiler:

I'm not too hot on what I get in return for most of my Pokémon. Obviously if I'm trading a Level 100 Dialga I'd appreciate more than a level 1 Starly (unless it's shiny :D), but if I get Pokémon off my wants list I'm pretty much good!

Due to timetables it may be a little difficult to connect with some people. I will be online at least once every two days, unless I state so. Most likely more.

There's always that possibilty this thread will one day be more tidy... but... it's not likely!

And I think that pretty much wraps it up! If I forgot anything, let me know, if you have questions, shoot me a PM/VM or post right here!

Good night/morning/afternoon and happy trading to you all!

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    event regigigas, can you tell me the ID No.

would you take a shiny poke for it?

Years
  • can u trade Regigigas or Giratina? i have a Uxie for offer. ill be getting a Cresselia Soon

I sure can! Regigigas for Uxie? If you wanted to do Regigigas for Uxie and then Giratina for Cresselia as well just let me know :)

event regigigas, can you tell me the ID No.

would you take a shiny poke for it?

ID No.: 07189
    Sure thing!

When you get white or black iv got all the pokemon you want *Shiny*.

Oh wow, ok, sweet! Thanks!

**Just a little note. I will complete the agreed trades above ^^^ with non-cloned Pokémon (Other than the Regigigas LOL), but to make life easier, all Pokémon may or may not be cloned. I'm not going to list it anymore, since I don't think many people mind. So, if you want a trade but don't like clones, I'm very sorry!**

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    I have a shiny Charmander, shiny eevee, and a japanese ditto. What will you able to offer me?

Years
  • I have a shiny Charmander, shiny eevee, and a japanese ditto. What will you able to offer me?

Anything you like! Any legendaries, I can offer a full trio of birds, beasts or regis. Or an event Regigigas? I could do Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza or Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Or just mix and match whatever you'd like from any of my lists!:D

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    would you take a shiny ralts w/ egg moves mean look + will o wisp?

or a shiny leafeon? for the event gigas.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    The Shiny Eevee is the event one, what will you be able to offer for an event Eevee..?

Years
  • would you take a shiny ralts w/ egg moves mean look + will o wisp?

or a shiny leafeon? for the event gigas.

Ooh, tough choice!
    I'd like the Shiny Ralts, if you please! My Diamond Friend Code is:
    (I don't know if you need my trainer name but it's Esme :P)
    2106 7627 8303
    I'm not sure what time schedule we run on here in these forums either, but I'm generally available from about 3pm-5pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
    Or I can be on at the time you posted last (10:28 AM EST). You just let me know :D

The Shiny Eevee is the event one, what will you be able to offer for an event Eevee..?

I just have what's on the trde thread... Sorry if there's nothing there you see you like. If you don't like anything we could settle for the other two...? I'm happy to do whatever, you just let me know what you think :)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    ok cool. my fc is on my sig.

just vm/pm me if you see me online.
    i'll do the same when i see you online.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    ok so this is what i want in all, tell me if you accept.

shiny ralts for you event regigigas
    shiny leafeon for your shiny shinx (adamant/naughty nature w/ intimidate)
    that was my main offer.
    this is on the side.
    zapdos/lugia/mewtwo/articuno (any 2) for phione and mesprit

Last edited:
    Years
  • ok so this is what i want in all, tell me if you accept.

shiny ralts for you event regigigas
    shiny leafeon for your shiny shinx (adamant/naughty nature w/ intimidate)
    that was my main offer.
    this is on the side.
    zapdos/lugia/mewtwo/articuno (any 2) for phione and mesprit

Yup, that's fine! (By the way, the Shinx is Brave nature with Intimidate if you meant you wanted to know, or if you meant your Leafeon would be one of those natures and that ability that's fine. Sorru about the Shinx if not, I'll bring it along anyway incase :))
    I'd like a Lugia and an Articuno please!

Thanks again, I will be in soon.

Last edited:
    Back