• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheShinyEevee's 4th & 5th Gen Trading Thread

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I have to offer

Jirachi
    Celebi
    Deoxys
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Kyurem
    Pansear
    Simisear
    Pansage
    Simisage

I like your shiny
    Ralts, Zorua, and Shiny Leafeon.

I'll trade all of those for those three :) (The Jirachi and Celebi are events)
    To we have a trade?

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
  • hey i have a oshawott if you want it, i would offer you my celebi but because i got through the gts i'm not entirley sure if it is hacked or not :/, but just let me know :)

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • hey i have a shiny Abra and would like your Dusknoir with Dusk Stone if possible. if not id like the Shiny Shinx :P

Years
  • Woah, lots to reply too :P

tomorrow i cant. but possibly monday?
    Well I don't know how much I'm still required to answer this...? LOL, I will let you know as soon as I see you XP

Well it looks like my bump made you popular XD I think I want your Ralts in 5th gen, and that egg XD
    Yush, yush you did XDD Kk, sorry about last time, idk what the heck happened there... LOL

Can I have egg number..... 5
    Sure thing! 5th Gen right?

hey, i like this
    Cherish Ball Eevee
    OT: VGC10
    Lvl. 50
    i can give you a shiny raikou for it?
    As long as it's on 5th Gen then sure thing!

I have to offer

Jirachi
    Celebi
    Deoxys
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Kyurem
    Pansear
    Simisear
    Pansage
    Simisage

I like your shiny
    Ralts, Zorua, and Shiny Leafeon.

I'll trade all of those for those three (The Jirachi and Celebi are events)
    To we have a trade?

ALL of those? Sure thing :D Also, I will be getting a Tepig, Oshawott, and the monkeys soon anyway so the others are awesome :D
    That's amazing, thanks!

hey i have a oshawott if you want it, i would offer you my celebi but because i got through the gts i'm not entirley sure if it is hacked or not :/, but just let me know

Hiya! I am already getting an Oshawott, thanks, but if you see anything you especially like for the Celebi then we can trade. If it's hacked it's hacked, no biggy :P

Would you be willing to trade your Shuckle for a level 10 shiny Cubone?

Normal Shuckle? I don't have a shiny Shuckle, but if you meant regular then sure :D

hey i have a shiny Abra and would like your Dusknoir with Dusk Stone if possible. if not id like the Shiny Shinx

Sorry, I don't know if I listed having a Dusk Stone or something but I checked and I don't D: I can get you a Dusknoir for free though :)

ANYONE TRADING WITH ME:
    My 5th Gen FC is: 0304 2266 5905

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
  • hey il trade you my celebii ofr any eeveelutions with the DW ability or if nt a lucario if that would be oki

could i get an egg to hatch if that's ok? i really love suprises lol and if i could, can i have egg #9

also i have a simisear and simisage which is in your want list if you'd like them just let me knw and if you need ne other pokemon just ask me il see if i have it n il be able trade if i do bt if i dnt i could do my best to help you by catching or breeding the pokemon

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    this is half bump half requesting egg 4 for 5th gen :p

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    So the trade is

My:

Jirachi
    Celebi
    Deoxys
    Kyurem
    Semisage
    Semipour
    Semisear

For your:

Shiny Ralts, Zorua, and Leafeon

I also have

Tynamo
    Basculin (red)
    Zoroark
    Scrafty
    Lilligant
    Whimsicott
    Cinccino
    Alamola
    Fraxure
    Durant
    Musharna (I also have a DW ability one)
    Conkeldurr
    Seismatoad
    Darmanitan (Also have DW ability one)
    Serperior

and many more!! If you don't have a pokemon just ask me for it I have every pokemon xD (Except Darkrai, Shaymin, and Manaphy, plus Arceus)

I would like for those pokes

VGC10 Eevee and Japanese Movie 8 Regigigas so the final trade will be (If you agree)

Your:
    Shiny Zorua
    Shiny Ralts
    Shiny Leafeon
    Event Eevee
    Event Regigigas

For My:
    Jirachi
    Celebi
    Deoxys
    Kyurem
    Semisage
    Semipour
    Semisear

and Whatever other pokes you want (Up to 25)

Do we have a trade?

Years
  • Okay, sorry for the late reply

Notice to anyone making a trade with me: Sorry I haven't been on enough lately to complete our trade! Since I have a lotta trades pending, if you could pretty please VM me when you see me online then we can trade right away.

Hopefully.

hehe thanks! that would be very much appreciated! i have an extra cyndaquil to give in return.

Kk :)

i will take egg number 6 if thats fine! and what do you wantfor it? Its 5 gen

Good good! Just a patrat or something thanks :)

hey il trade you my celebii ofr any eeveelutions with the DW ability or if nt a lucario if that would be oki

could i get an egg to hatch if that's ok? i really love suprises lol and if i could, can i have egg #9

also i have a simisear and simisage which is in your want list if you'd like them just let me knw and if you need ne other pokemon just ask me il see if i have it n il be able trade if i do bt if i dnt i could do my best to help you by catching or breeding the pokemon

I don't think I have any eeveelutions with DW abilities.. Or Lucario if it has a DW ability. I can get you a regular of any of them though, if you meant regular Lucario, or something else if not :)

Yup that's fine.

Thanks a lot! I'm getting another Simisear+Simisage soon, but thanks for offering to help :D

this is half bump half requesting egg 4 for 5th gen :p

Righto! I see you're online now so if you're staying on I can trade now ;D

i have a dewott evoltion of oshawott (is that ok?)

i want the sceptile gen 5 (the one called bladey)

PLEASE RESPOND! :D

Thanks but I'm already getting one :)

So the trade is

My:

Jirachi
    Celebi
    Deoxys
    Kyurem
    Semisage
    Semipour
    Semisear

For your:

Shiny Ralts, Zorua, and Leafeon

I also have

Tynamo
    Basculin (red)
    Zoroark
    Scrafty
    Lilligant
    Whimsicott
    Cinccino
    Alamola
    Fraxure
    Durant
    Musharna (I also have a DW ability one)
    Conkeldurr
    Seismatoad
    Darmanitan (Also have DW ability one)
    Serperior

and many more!! If you don't have a pokemonjust ask me for it I have every pokemon xD (Except Darkrai, Shaymin, and Manaphy, plus Arceus)

I would like for those pokes

VGC10 Eevee and Japanese [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Movie[/COLOR][/COLOR] 8 Regigigas so the final trade will be (If you agree)

Your:
    Shiny Zorua
    Shiny Ralts
    Shiny Leafeon
    Event Eevee
    Event Regigigas

For My:
    Jirachi
    Celebi
    Deoxys
    Kyurem
    Semisage
    Semipour
    Semisear

and Whatever other pokes you want (Up to 25)

Do we have a trade?

Sliiight problem. I can't find the Shiny Ralts supply I had D:
    But if you like I can give you the Event Eevee and Event Regigigas instead of it? If so then it's a done thing :D

If you still need Oshawott I can breed you one? :)

Thanks a lot but I'm already getting one! I'm assuming you have Wi-Fi back now then haha? Let me know if you need anything :D

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    when you see me on im on for the whoooooooooooooooole day XD

also i have afew breeding things to do but if i have any DW females you want ill breed one for you

Years
  • hello there do u still need tepig and oshawott and pansear and pansage not sure if u would you go for this deal but i would love a copy of your zorua and delcatty for those 4 if not maybe just one of em plz?

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • You probably wouldn't be interested in Cobalion which is not UT (I've changed 2 moves or something like that, haven't used in battle though)?

And yeah, I figured the issue was only with my HG and old DS, everything works fine with Black and DSi :)

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Can you cmt for a Sudowoodo and omanyte...btw i have pansear, pansage, tepig, and oshawatt. If you want any two of those i would be much obliged to trade them. Also, i have a completed unova regional dex so you can just ask :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Starter Pokemon

I am looking for a low level, plain ole Chikorita, or any of the Generation III starting pokemon. I can offer any of the other starting pokemon from Generation I or II with the exception of the aforementioned Chikorita. I am playing HeartGold and started with Cyndaquil. Traded for the others over Wifi and then bred them all myself. I am new to the threads, so I hope you'll forgive me if I'm a little slow to pick up the jargon. If you or anyone reading is interested, please let me know what info I need to send out to make the trade.

Thanks

Back