• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheShinyEevee's 4th & 5th Gen Trading Thread

Mircea Dan

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
  • Hi! I've got an trade offer!
    Event TRU Manaphy for an Groudon without nickname. That Manaphy is legit, Mild Nature, ID: 09297 and OT: TRU and Alamos Darkrai for an Latios. This one is legit aswell! Brave nature, ID: 05318, OT: ALAMOS.

bartvanaken

As dutch as a windmill.
    Years
  • hey, I have a Manaphy for you, and Deoxys is on its way. I'd like Latios and Latias in return. This is for 4th gen if you can do that. FC is in the SIG

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
  • i have two jirachis i can clone very easly but one its level 5 (nature Relaxed and its the event SMR2010)and the other one its level 100(nature: jolly Event: GAMESTP) but its ev trained, if you want i can give one to you if you give me a surprise egg (dont tell me whats inside the egg just give it to me so i can discover whats inside it on my adventure).. :D

Ps: why im doing this for fun... lol really have alot of pokes and im interested on trying something different... :D

Years
  • Wow! So long!

First of all, I'm so very, very sorry to everybody who posted during my absence. I really did go off Pokémon since about october, when I was online, so I haven't been on nor posted.

Next, I'm going to assume all posts before this one are no longer current trades. And this isn't because I don't want to complete them, but simply because I reckon if you wanted a Pokémon you would probably have gotten it already, even if you posted, in 4 months. Just a guess! Of course, though, if you still want to complete a trade go ahead and post/PM/VM and I will DEFINTELY get back to you! No doubts!

Again, I'm so very very very sorry for my huge absence, and any trades left incomplete. I did check the rules and all and I don't think anything is going against them. I'm really sorry if it is ):

Anyway, thanks everyone and good luck with all your trades!

TSE.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Hello! I'm looking for these Shiny Pokemon...

Generation 4
    Ralts [Blue Head] UT Egg move Will-O-Wisp

Generation 5
    Dratini [Pink](UT) Might take something big!
    Zorua [Black&Blue] (UT) Might take something big!

I can offer most legendary Pokemon that you're looking for. Which legendary Pokemon should I give to you in return for these? And do note that I still don't have Darkrai, okay?

Thanks!

Years
  • Hello! I'm looking for these Shiny Pokemon...

Generation 4
    Ralts [Blue Head] UT Egg move Will-O-Wisp

Generation 5
    Dratini [Pink](UT) Might take something big!
    Zorua [Black&Blue] (UT) Might take something big!

I can offer most legendary Pokemon that you're looking for. Which legendary Pokemon should I give to you in return for these? And do note that I still don't have Darkrai, okay?

Thanks!

Hey there! Thanks for posting!
    I forgot to take Ralts off of my list - I no longer have it, sorry!
    Dratini and Zorua are fine though.
    Do you have Celebi and Jirachi? I'd love those!

Years
  • What level is the Rufflet? I'm looking for a level 1 or one still in it's egg. I should be able to breed you an Oshawott for it.

Hmmm...anything in particular you want for the event Eevee?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    For Celebi and Jirachi it is! I have them, but it's in Gen 4, so you'll have to wait for me to get it. I only get two games a year...

Years
  • What level is the Rufflet? I'm looking for a level 1 or one still in it's egg. I should be able to breed you an Oshawott for it.

Hmmm...anything in particular you want for the event Eevee?

I can breed a Rufflet egg if you like. I don't need an Oshawott anymore, but I don't need anything for a Rufflet XP

Nothing in particular for the Eevee. Have you got any other shinies? I'd love an event Shiny Milotic or something. :D

Thanks!

For Celebi and Jirachi it is! I have them, but it's in Gen 4, so you'll have to wait for me to get it. I only get two games a year...

That's fine. Please PM/VM when you get your new game! Thanks :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    i can clone you a copy of my Jirachi & Celebi for the 5g event mew and eevee <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Ok i would like a Dragonite , Machamp(named matt) and the Rhypherior in exchange for a Event Milotic, And a Manaphy. Fair?

Ok heres the deal id have to trade you my pokemon from diamon but i want your pokemon for my heartgold so ill PM you both my FCs and you trade 2 crappy pokes for my milotic and manaphy and then i switch games and trade 3 crappy pokes for your rhypherior, dragonite and machamp. Get it? (:

Back