• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TheShinyEevee's 4th & 5th Gen Trading Thread

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    hey im interested in your shiny ralts and shiny shinx i can trade you a shiny rayquaza and then check my thread in the sig to see if you want to trade :)

Years
  • Hey there,

I'd like to request a Slakoth, if possible. Thing is, I was wondering if you can breed in egg moves? I'd need Curse and Rock Slide bred onto it if possible, and to have an Adamant nature. Otherwise, a spare TM 80 would be wonderful.

And are you able to breed flawless IVs?

This is for Gen 4, Soul Silver btw.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • TheShinyEevee's 4th & 5th Gen Trading Thread!

hey im interested in your shiny ralts and shiny shinx i can trade you a shiny rayquaza and then check my thread in the sig to see if you want to trade

Okay I'll go check your thread :)

Hey there,

I'd like to request a Slakoth, if possible. Thing is, I was wondering if you can breed in egg moves? I'd need Curse and Rock Slide bred onto it if possible, and to have an Adamant nature. Otherwise, a spare TM 80 would be wonderful.

And are you able to breed flawless IVs?

This is for Gen 4, Soul Silver btw.

Thanks in advance.

I can definitely attempt the egg moves, and I will probably get started on that later today.
    I'll look up IVs on the internet, I don't know how to do them yet, and I'll VM you on that :)

What's your Red Gyarados's nature?
    Actually, surprisingly, both my hand-caught Red Gyarados are Serious natured (One's male and one's female both untouched). If you're interested just let me know :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wasn't sure if this needed a new post or an edit, but can a Mod pretty please change the title of this thread to: TheShinyEevee's 4th & 5th Gen Trading Thread! Thanks :D

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    Hey I noticed you have Groudon and Mewtwo in large amounts (somewhat) and I really want those guys. Do you have Mewtwo and Groudon in level 100?

Years
  • would you offer 2 shinys for it?
    Sure:
    HootHoot/Houndour/Totodile/Leafeon/Flareon/Ralts/Eevee/Shinx/Gyarados

Hey I noticed you have Groudon and Mewtwo in large amounts (somewhat) and I really want those guys. Do you have Mewtwo and Groudon in level 100?

XD I can have however many amounts from cloning, so it's all good. I'm afraid, sorry, I don't have either in 100, I have mewtwos in 70 and 73 (One is Untouched) and I have Groudons in 86 and 71.
    If you're still interested in anything let me know :)

Years
  • Hi, I can get you a Tepig (Posibly with the egg-move Yawn), an Oshawott, a Pansear, and a Pansage. Could I have Mystery Egg #3, Treeko, Mudkip, and a Turtwig for all of those please? My FC is in my sig.

Thanks!

That'd be a great trade! I'll get those all hatched and whatnot and they'll prolly be ready tomorrow :D

how about the ralts and is the flareon UT?

Yup sure (The Ralts is your OT btw xD) and yup, the Flareon is UT from Saerith.

Back