• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

faospark

web Developer
Years
  • I think its really probable that if there will be a third Legendary to Reshiram and Zekrom that it will be colored Grey or Both black and white, what ever his type is? I have only 1 guess, Since Lightning and Fire are types of Plasma, the last of all the types of Pokemon that is left that is associated with Plasma is a Ghost Type,

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I think its really probable that if there will be a third Legendary to Reshiram and Zekrom that it will be colored Grey or Both black and white, what ever his type is? I have only 1 guess, Since Lightning and Fire are types of Plasma, the last of all the types of Pokemon that is left that is associated with Plasma is a Ghost Type,

I find this probable, as the 2 games deal with Natural and Man Made, so Supernatural could be a step in it? It is a possibility, you could argue that.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years

• I find this probable, as the 2 games deal with Natural and Man Made, so Supernatural could be a step in it? It is a possibility, you could argue that.

For my best guess, I have to agree with you. This is pure speculation, but here goes:

I think both games will deal with natural vs manmade but from different perspectives. Reshiram, the cover Pkmn for Black, looks to me more like a force of nature, and Pkmn black has a exclusive area called Black City, which would be manmade. Conversely Zekrom, the cover for Pkmn White, is more technological (part Electric), and there is an area in White called White Forest, which would be natural. I think the plot will revolve around clashes between these two opposites, and so Dragon representing either supernature or balance will most likely be the cover for a third if it were made.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    itll be another dragon (obviously)
    -------
    and itll be dragon/ice most likely but this part is just a guess

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I acctually hope that the legendary pokemon of the 3rd game doesnt have anything to do with reshi/zekrom

Chub 777

Golden User
    Years
  • Whatever you say Boris...

I personally think that 3rd legendary will be Tao Pokemon. Pokemon with other half of its body white with black eye and other part of the body black with a white eye. And it is both good and evil, or something like that.

I think its really probable that if there will be a third Legendary to Reshiram and Zekrom that it will be colored Grey or Both black and white, what ever his type is? I have only 1 guess, Since Lightning and Fire are types of Plasma, the last of all the types of Pokemon that is left that is associated with Plasma is a Ghost Type,

Combine these two. I would really hope that will come true.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Apparently PokeJungle thinks it'll be an ice type, but that's all that is being said. Just sort of bumping it incase we get a million threads on it. >_____>;

/hopes it's some ice dragon anyways

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • IF we're working on the theory that the third version will be named Chrome version, I'm expecting some kind of Steel/Dragon type, akin to Dialga. But, as was suggested earlier in the thread, a Water/Dragon is a good bet.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Something in the middle of Reshiram and Zekrom, a Pokemon of Balance, or what others have said, Supernatural. Ether a Grey Dragon or a Dragon split with Black and White.
    But its typing? Hmm Dragon/Grass? But that sounds too much like nature. Maybe Dragon/Ice like Pokejungle says? Or Dragon/Normal? Perhaps just Dragon.

Years
  • I like the idea of Supernatural being the balance between Natural and Manmade, and Ghost-plasma being a third counterpart to the other two plasma's we have. (Namely fire and electric.) However, Ghost/dragon (and steel/dragon and water/dragon too) were already used in D/P/Pt. I would find Psychic/dragon more likely. Or maybe Dark/dragon, but then it would lean more to the Black side, so that wouldn't work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    It will be a green panda as in The cartoon series Yin, Yang , Yo...

Just my thought ....

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • Multiple sites are saying that the third legend is Dragon/Ice as rumored. Hm..maybe they know something we don't..

There was a rumor about it a long time ago and it is pretty damn obvious that it is Ice/Dragon.

There are several trios of pokemon that are electric, fire and ice.

Plasma has something to do with Fire and Electricity, but nothing to do with Ice. What I mean by "nothing" is that plasma is not in Ice. It would make sense for the third legend to counter act the other two in some way, so not being affected by plasma would help the third legendary defeat Team Plasma.

Years
  • Possibly would be a grey pokemon.Also at a trio when they put on at the third game is stronger thatn the other two and what is stronger than an evil pokemon and a good pokemon teh pokemon of destruction?

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • Possibly would be a grey pokemon.Also at a trio when they put on at the third game is stronger thatn the other two and what is stronger than an evil pokemon and a good pokemon teh pokemon of destruction?

Thats what I always thought, something rey.

I hope it has unique typing and if its dragon ice, plz don' make it icey blue/blueish white.

UmbreonUniverse

ブラッキー
    Years
  • Well I will first start off with the name of the third game. I say that the third game being Grey, why do you ask, well lets go back too the Kanto region games. Ok so if you mix the color red and green you get Yellow! So this might be a one time only thing but this also does go with other games. Now for the Pokemon of Pokemon Grey version well lets look at this you have a Fire Dragon type Pokemon and a Ice Dragon type Pokemon well how do we put this... ehhhh... What is both weak and strong against these two? Ice! so I say it will be an Ice pokemon!

Well I will first start off with the name of the third game. I say that the third game being Grey, why do you ask, well lets go back too the Kanto region games. Ok so if you mix the color red and green you get Yellow! So this might be a one time only thing but this also does go with other games. Now for the Pokemon of Pokemon Grey version well lets look at this you have a Fire Dragon type Pokemon and a Ice Dragon type Pokemon well how do we put this... ehhhh... What is both weak and strong against these two? Ice! so I say it will be an Ice pokemon!

hmmm... looking at some of the other posts it seems like that the name Pokemon Grey and an Ice Pokemon have almost been said by everybody! :/ Oh well but also lets look at this Team plasma... Plasma has Fire and Electricity in it so what could this mean? a new type of Pokemon?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back