• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
  • By the way, whether or not you're Pokemon is already part of the little group or not is up to you entirely.
    Also, Team Rocket is being changed to Team Galactic, because this RP is taking place in Sinnoh.

Okay okay! RP is GO!

---

It was about evening now. The soft golden light filtered silently through the green maze of leaves that covered the long branches of the large oak trees. A cool breeze made it's way through the forested area, creating a peaceful scene.
    Kai was on the outskirts of the forest. The trees were behind her, but she concealed herself in the midst of the tall grass. Crouching low, she peered through the tall blades at the small town that lay just outside of the forest. It too, was peaceful. Or so it seemed.
    From under Kai's dark blue helmet, her red eyes observed men and women wearing silver, tight uniforms. They all had neatly cut blue hair. They patrolled the city as if they owned it, their shifty eyes looking around with suspicion... or rather, suspiciousness.
    "It's those Galactic weirdos again..." Kai said softly.
    The tall grass rustled suddenly, making Kai jump. She turned around to see a trainer approaching. They didn't notice her, not yet. They're eyes looked around, scanning the grass for wild Pokemon. Kai crept back a few feet, then got up and darted back to the comfort and protection of the thickly wooded forest.
    "Whew! That was close," Kai said, slowing her pace to a walk.

I have to tell the others that Galactic is back. They're probably already stealing innocent Pokemon from trainers...

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    ok im ready;

It was unfortunate about the desolate location of the old chateu. There was never anyone around. The sky was getting dark, which meant that ribo could go through the forest again. Sighing with content, the gaseous orb pokemon floated outside. The outskirts of the forest had the most people to spook, but there was the rare trainer who explored his forest home at night. As ribo turned he spotted a man in the distance, wearing a ridiculous blue and silver jumpsuit. He had neatly cut hair and, in ribos opinion, he looked very idiotic.
    "Heheheheee," came the bellowing laugh from the forest. Suddenly the suited man found himself enveloped in a shroud of darkness.
    "YOU WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE!" Bellowed Ribo, And with a nicely timed hypnosis, the man was out.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Lustro watched the sky grew dark. He couldn't see anything but the sky and the trees from his position at the bottom of the pit.

I was right to get out of the desert, Lustro thought. Maybe his arena trap of dirt wasn't as foolproof as one made out of sand, but there was a lot more food in the forest than the desert. The other Trapinch had laughed at him when he said he was leaving, but his decision had paid off. So far.

The only real problem with it was that soil just didn't have the same properties as desert sand. Lustro already had adjusted his trap-building technique to compensate. The other problem was that a pit in a forest was easier to sea than a pit in the desert. But there were enough curious Pokemon in the forest to compensate for that, although Lustro had had to move his location several times after the Pokemon in the area learned to stay out of the pit.

Like now. He hadn't eaten for quite a while now, and he had been in this pit for quite some time. Maybe it was time to move again. He thought make to his last meal, a curious little Turtwig that had peeked into his pit just a little too far.

The mere thought made him hungry. Shaking off the dirt on his carapace, Lustro climbed out of his pit and began wandering through the forest, looking for a new place to plant his traps.

Years
  • Hope I'm not too late.

Name: Star

Species: Chikorita

Appearance: Star is shiny.

Level: 9

Move set: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder

Personality: Star has the docile nature. She is very friendly, and helps anyone in need. She is also very shy, and spends most of the day hiding, however, if you get to know her, she can be very nice.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • As the day slowly waned towards night, Moon lay on top of the pile of garbage he had gathered and aptly named the junkyard castle. Every day he went out and gathered little pieces of garbage, other odd little things, and sometimes larger things, just as garbage cans or tables. One time he even got together a group of friends and pulled over a small car that had been abandoned and was slowly rusting on the outskirts of the city.
    So his junkyard castle grew every day, and he managed to pull together some odd inventions he had seen in the city. Trainers sometimes came to look at the castle, but it wasn't much of a tourist place to be. Moon had made sure that there were multiple entrances to the den in the center of the castle so that whenever a trainer came by he could slip inside, no matter where he was, and wait until they thought that it was just a mound of junk and left.
    The junk collection portion of his day was fulfilled in the morning, and Moon mainly spent the afternoon roaming the city, gathering a group of friends as he did so. Today was one of Moon's lazy days, but the Bulbasaur managed to rouse himself and slipped inside a small steel trash can elevator, one of his odd inventions. Gravity brought the trash can down to the base of the mound of junk through a series of larger plastic trash cans and recycling bins that formed a kind of slide. The small steel bucket landed with a clunk on the ground, and Moon crawled through the hole made as an entrance. Stepping past the mounds of garbage used as a makeshift defensive wall in case of some sort of trainer attack, Moon slipped into the city proper to find someone to talk to.

[May I ask what city this is? I checked and couldn't see]

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • Chika, you're accepted. :]
    Nova, the city is Jubilife. Sorry, I didn't say.

---

Kai stopped her travels, now tired from walking, and sat on an exposed root of a large tree. She looked up and lifted her helmet to look at the night sky. In the distance, the sky was bright with the harsh lights of Jubilife. It made it hard to see the stars.

Looking around, Kai found she didn't recognize the area she was in. She stood and looked to her left, then to her right. Strange, she thought. Kai was sure that she had seen all of the forest before, but no she can't seem to figure out where she is.
    "What a drag," she groaned, making her way back towards the city lights, "Don't want to get even more lost, so I guess I'll head back to Jubilife..."

The walk back was a long one, and Kai was hungry now. She picked a berry off a nearby tree and munched on it while walking. Soon, she was once again crouching in the tall grass outside of the city. Those same people patrolled the streets.
    "What are they up to..."

Kai made a daring dash out of the tall grass, and into the shadow of a building. Her heart pounded as she peeked around the corner. This was the first time Kai had even dared to wander into town. But she had to see what those fools in space suits were doing.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Lustro wandered through the forest. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to try and find a new place to make his trap. His eyes were adapted to a desert climate, and he couldn't see very well at night.

He crawled between two trees and blinked. There was suddenly a lot of light. What was going on?

As his eyes adjusted, he discovered he was in someplace new. Tall, rectangular things with dots of light on it. Tall things that were like trees, yet were impossibly straight and the wrong color. And emitted light. He bit one of them. They were extremely hard and hurt his teeth.

The ground here was strange. It wasn't dirt. It was hard. Like rock.

He blinked and saw a Ralts hiding in the shadow of one of the big rectangular things. Maybe it knew. He walked over. "Excuse me, but could you tell me what this place is?"

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • OOC: I am a city wanderer, and dont know of the group yet.

I walked carefree down te streets of Jublife City, not caring who saw, really. I took a large bite of the apple that I had in my hand, freshly plucked from a low hanging branch on an apple tree. I let the juice wash down my throat, enjoying that melt-in-your-mouth sensation that apples gave me.

I turned the corner of a building, then becoming caustious. This was a Team Galactic Building, and I knew it well. They had tried to snatch me up once, and got me, but I scrambled free once inside the building. With another large bite, only the core of the apple was left. I tossed it into a nearby garbage can, and stayed low. I turned the next corner of the building to find a Ralts and a Trapinch.

I walked curiously over to them. "Hello!" I said in a warm tone. "I'm Vanessa. Who are you?" I asked, extending my small, tiny clawed hand out to them, with a big grin on my face.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • Kai was just getting enough courage built up to approach the building, when a Trapinch suddenly appeared, and asked her a question. She cringed and pulled the non-educated Trapinch into the shadows. Just as she was about to explain to it, a Charmander appeared.

Kai pulled her into the shadows two.
    "Both of you hush! Do you want to be abducted?!" she whispered to both of them sternly. She turned to the Trapinch, "You're in Jubilife City. Trainers live here, so you could be caught if one sees you. Be more careful."

Then turning to the Charmander, and shaking it's clawed hand, said "I'm Kai. Nice to meet you,"
    Kai peeked around the corner to see the entrance to the Galactic building not guarded. She dashed to the building and hid in the shadows on the side of the building, leaving the two Pokemon behind. She knew that was rude of her, but she had to get in there and see what was up.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    It was cold. Crest didn't like the cold. It was dark. Crest didn't like that either.
    Crest the cubone was sitting down on the ground floor of a building in Jubilife. If not for the echoing footsteps that came from the floor above Crest, the building would be completely silent. He had followed the weird looking humans to this building, going after what they had stole from him. He had been minding his own buisness, walking through the Oreburg Gate. Until they came. He had been helpless against the marowak that those people had in their control. After defeating him, they even stole his bone club, saying that it would "increase marowak's power". Crest was out for revenge. No one stole his club and got away with it. No one. However, his plan didn't work. Now he was stuck inside some building and couldn't get out. On top of that, he only had the marowak's bone from earlier which was much smaller and weaker. He hated being weaker. For now, all he could do was wait for his chance to escape. He would have to get his bone club later. He was trapped. Crest didn't like being trapped.

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
  • Eifi was asleep when it happened. There was a bright flash and a deafening noise filled her ears, while nets closed in around her.
    She used a Shadow Ball to tear the nets apart and ran away, nimbly dodging the two men in silver suits. Her heart pounded as she darted away and escaped between two buildings, she could hear the strange men cursing in the distance.

Some time later she spotted a small group of shadows gathered around the doorway to a building, a building bearing the same symbol as those strange peoples suits. Naturally, she shot a Shadow Ball towards them.
    Much to her dismay her aiming was off by a little bit, and the Shadow Ball collided with the doorway. Realising that the owners of those shadows would probably retaliate, she darted towards them. Of course, she was more than a match for three humans.

Had the shadows actually belonged to humans, she would probably have knocked them out and continued on her way. But these shadows belonged to three other Pokemon, and they were looking rather shocked and angry.
    There were a Charmander, Ralts, and Trapinch all standing there looking ready for a fight (And that Trapinch had such big teeth). Eifi curled herself up in a ball, and readied herself for the worst of their attacks...

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    "Oh great," thought Ribo "things couldnt get any worse, could they?"
    After knocking out the man, Ribo wandered off. He ended up un a bright town full of flowers...disgusting! continuin on, he ended up on the outskirts of a large, rather bright city.
    "whats with all these lights? its almost like day light"
    After searching fruitlessly for somewhere dark, Ribo spotted a group of small pokemon. an odd group at that
    "Excuse me! Why are you standing round like that, are you not worried about trai...wait, you've been caught, havent you?"

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Bang!
    With a large crash and an explosion of light, the door that had once trapped Crest from the outside world was now gone. All that was left was a metallic pile of rubble with black threads of shadow jumping across the material. Some how, the strange people on the floor above had not yet noticed the loud noise. Crest slowly looked out of the building checking to see what had caused the door to shatter. As Crest stepped out of the building he hid behind a trash can for good measure. He was relieved to smell the fresh air of the outdoors, even if it was somewhat tainted by the smell of the trash can. Crest could see a group of pokemon in the distance. There was an espeon in front of a group of three other pokemon. They seemed to be a ralts, charmander, and... Trapinch? Crest wondered why such a pokemon would be so far away from the desert. Sensing that something wasn't right, Crest slowly crept toward the group, trying not to reveal his presence just yet.

Last edited:

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Ribo suddenly felt a presense in the area, a pokemon. Quickly dispersing himself, he reappeared infront of the intruder. It was a cubone. In the harsh lights of the city Ribos' abilitys were weakened, but he had enough to fend off the attacker. That was a mistake. As the tried to Lick his opponent a child spotted him. More precicely, a trainer. The boy had tossed the small spherical capsual before Ribo could even move. All the could feel was the chrushing darkness. he could hear the pokeball tightening, about to trap the gastly forever when...Snap.The ball had broken. Again he dissapeared, into the shadows where the pokemon he saw before were. With any luck the trainer would catch the cubone, and save Ribo the job of fighting it.

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Munchy had been wandering around on the outskirts of jubilife for days now, collecting items (seeds and such) for when he needed them. after deciding he had enough, he crept into the place slowly. he heard whispering. at this he crept further and to his surprise saw a trapinch! This must be the one who made all those damn traps! thought munchy. the trapinch was with others so munchy decided to avoid any fighting and slowly edged into the light...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    As Crest crept toward the group, a chilling cold enveloped him. He gave a slight shiver as his breath slowly floated in front of him, mingling with the dark haze that had enveloped the area. Before Crest could wonder what was happening, a tongue appeared to come from out of the haze and wrap itself around him. He gave a small cry as his body began to tingle all over, the long tongue slowly unwrapping itself from Crest. There before him was a ghastly, an aggressive look on its spooky face. Crest was paralyzed by the lick attack and couldn't react as the specter tried to use lick again. However, before Crest's foe could attack, it was enveloped in a red light and shrunk away. Crest tried to scream in fright, but it was no use, his mouth was paralyzed as well. Soon the ghastly reappeared, and floated of into the darkness, leaving Crest to fend for himself against the unseen enemy. He couldn't turn around to face the opponent, for the paralyze effect was too powerful. Crest was then tackled by a strong force. Barely able to stand after the hit, Crest saw that his attacker was a light blue lion like pokemon being controlled by a human. The tackle seemed to have ridden him of paralysis at least. Crest smashed his club into the opponents skull, leaving the pokemon fainted. Without looking back, Crest ran as fast as he could away from the threat. After a while, he realized that he was by the group of pokemon he had been spying on. One of these was a ghastly that seemed very familiar. "You!" Crest shouted, wondering why this pokemon had attacked him.

Years
  • OOC- Would you mind saving my character from this human trying to capture her? I'm trying to add a little drama.

Star was walking through Jublife City. She saw a fairly large group of Pokemon. Star saw a Munchlax, Cubone, Espeon, Pikachu, Dratini, Gastly, Mudkip, Growlithe, Heracross, Croagunk, 2 Bulbasaur, 2 Charmander, Trapinch, and Ralts all in a group together. "H-h-hi..." She said very quietly. This caught their attention. However, she heard something.

"Oh my god, it's a Chikorita!" A very young girl said, ignoring all the other Pokemon. "I'm going to capture it!" She must have not had a Pokemon of her own, because she had no Pokeballs around her belt. She threw an ultraball. Star wasn't strong enough to get out of an ultraball! Would she be saved, or captured by this young girl, perhaps never to be a wild Pokemon again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back