• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It is from gen 3 and I don't know if 31/30/31/30/31/30 timid is possible in emerald. If it's not, then I'll remove it from my shop on QTT. I just need something that proves without a shadow of the doubt it's 100% hacked in order for me to remove it from the shop.

I also just got a shiny Latias on the GTS. It had 6IVs, only for it to be Adamant nature :(

Last edited:
    Years
    Got 4 shiny Vivillon patterns today: Archipelago, Sun, Jungle, and Meadow.

13 out of 18 shiny Vivillon patterns collected, never thought I'd come this close in such a short time.

Years
    You remember me saying the last few will take the longest time? That'll probably be the case.

However, Kirk is helping me with Sandstorm pattern provided I provide a clone to him along with River pattern. I might provide several more patterns provided I'm extremely desperate for it by then.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Thinking about it Icy Snow might be the prettiest Shiny. Regular I think will still be Sandstorm. Regardless Breeding these babies is rough.

Years
    You remember me saying the last few will take the longest time? That'll probably be the case.

However, Kirk is helping me with Sandstorm pattern provided I provide a clone to him along with River pattern. I might provide several more patterns provided I'm extremely desperate for it by then.

Spoke WAY too soon. I assumed I'd have those as someone's been asking me to clone them, but my luck recently has been absolutely dreadful so I probably have to wait another 20 hours.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    It is from gen 3 and I don't know if 31/30/31/30/31/30 timid is possible in emerald. If it's not, then I'll remove it from my shop on QTT. I just need something that proves without a shadow of the doubt it's 100% hacked in order for me to remove it from the shop.

I also just got a shiny Latias on the GTS. It had 6IVs, only for it to be Adamant nature :(

Latios/Latias were Meathod 1 in Generation 3 which are VERY hard to RNG for. Other wild encounters in gen 3 you could bring a sychronizer and aim for good spreads easy, but Legendaries..... not so much. There are some surprising spreads, but they take leaving your GBA(or DS/DSLite) on for hours or even one or two days. Smogon has a list of the best spreads under 24 hours, sorted by Nature. That spread for Timid is not on their list. It does NOT mean that it wasn't possible, and if no one else helps you out by the time I get home I will look that one up on RNG reporter. It is possible it was a spread you had to wait a day or two for.... But such a spread would probably take SEVERAL tries, including calibrating for the extra long delay, which minimizes the chance of someone having the patience to do it.

I think the Japanese name but English orignal trainer and ENG region tag are throwing up red flags left and right... Although, can't the Japanese games have an English name of up to 5 characters? Or am I confused? That still would not explain the ENG region tag on it, but just throwing out ideas.

Years

Awesome! I like the set ups in the op's.
    Are shiny trades still in the general quick trade for now?

Working on mming a bulletproof chespin. Started with a 2 iv chestnaught and a 6iv ditto. I finally managed to work up to a 5 iv chespin after about 7 eggs but it didn't have bulletproof. So I'm still trying to breed a suitable chespin to breed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Go thank blade by spamming her profile with kittens and puppies for the awesome CSS <3

And yes, shiny trades still belong in the General QTT unless they're legendaries.

Years
    Go thank blade by spamming her profile with kittens and puppies for the awesome CSS <3

And yes, shiny trades still belong in the General QTT unless they're legendaries.

Does two pictures count? That's all I had in Dropbox of my animals. XD

Besides my snakes I had but I doubt those would have been appropriate for a thank you.

edit : just hatched a 6iv bulletproof chespin. Never expected a 6 with my luck. Woot!

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm starting the breeding hunt for my shiny Chespin! Breeding a male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Manectric and a Japanese female bulletproof Chespin with x/31/31/31/31/31 (adamant); just got that baby off of the GTS for a Goldeen. Wish me luck. :D

Edit: Swapped the Manectric for my 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mienfoo. Done deal.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Right now I'm trying to get a flawless female Eevee... lol proving quite difficult xD

Years
    My latest trade acquisition is this qt:

Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

But I swear, I feel like doing a page long rant on how disappointed I am with shiny Togekiss color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back