• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
  • Basically I screwed up the free digital XY promotion and Mac gave me a code to one of his games so I could get the download and now I owe him big.

UGH I hate how I'm all of a sudden not American according to nintendo cause I've got a British 3DS and games so I couldnt take advantage of that promotion.

Years
  • 11.66 hours with no comments?! Shame on you people!

So when I tried to give Necrum my 3DS' code yesterday, he gave me his credentials and it said they were already linked to a Nintendo Network ID. Might have to do with why I was logged in.

Also, I have a bigger memory SD card (8 gigs I think), so there won't be any changes to any of the games i've played on it if I use it, will there? I guess if I did get that free digital copy of Y, it never hurts.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    11.66 hours with no comments?! Shame on you people!

So when I tried to give Necrum my 3DS' code yesterday, he gave me his credentials and it said they were already linked to a Nintendo Network ID. Might have to do with why I was logged in.

Also, I have a bigger memory SD card (8 gigs I think), so there won't be any changes to any of the games i've played on it if I use it, will there? I guess if I did get that free digital copy of Y, it never hurts.

Nah, just copy over completely everything from your old one. I did that not too long ago. I went from a 4 GB to a 32 GB. :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Mods get special perks where we get HTML usertitles... and we can also give them out to members as a prize. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Alongside mods, battle server staff are permitted to get HTML titles, too, apparently. @_@ Anyway, have to wait only about four more days or so 'till I could officially get my hands on PowerSaves; yay! Extremely excited about this.

Years
  • I...think I will have to wait on that user title for a "I have a life" friendly event:( .One of these days though.
    Being an adult with responsibilities blows chunks sometimes, XD. Remember kiddies, don't ever grow up.

Reactions: Goo

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I...think I will have to wait on that user title for a "I have a life" friendly event:( .One of these days though.
    Being an adult with responsibilities blows chunks sometimes, XD. Remember kiddies, don't ever grow up.
    I still can't seem to unload the Sylveon from my giveaway... sometimes the adults aren't to blame :)

Toast1229

Explorer Scholar Gentleman
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    Any way to get shiny eevee's easier?

I have been playing Pokemon X for a while now and have never really took to the fairy type, just recently I began to like sylveon. But however I have been attempting to gts trade to get a shiny eevee to get a shiny sylveon but all people want for them is either A: a shaymin or jirachi, or B: some extremely rare legendary pokemon only available through pokebank. I myself have bred and shiny hunted for a week and still cant find a shiny eevee. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • This thread ain't for trading, soz. Your best bet would be to use the Quick Trade threads, go through the shops, or Masuda breed the Eevee.

Guys, guys! So that organizer finally updated his records... and check it out~
    Spoiler:

I post it here because I love you more than I love Battle Center. <3
    Okay, for real, there's no place to show off over there.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • This thread ain't for trading, soz. Your best bet would be to use the Quick Trade threads, go through the shops, or Masuda breed the Eevee.

Guys, guys! So that organizer finally updated his records... and check it out~
    Spoiler:

I post it here because I love you more than I love Battle Center. <3
    Okay, for real, there's no place to show off over there.

That's great Griffy! Your usertitle is right, we should fear the Piloswine! hahaha

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Hey guys I have decided to try out reddit for SVs because PC sucks for that. :P And... I GOT A SHINY UNOWN YAY It's R so now 27 more to go! :D Also got tons of perfects and shinys and omg I don't know what to do with all these awesome mons. D:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hey guys I have decided to try out reddit for SVs because PC sucks for that. :P And... I GOT A SHINY UNOWN YAY It's R so now 27 more to go! :D Also got tons of perfects and shinys and omg I don't know what to do with all these awesome mons. D:

*coughgivethemtomecough*

My throat hurts. :P

Lucky EV! As soon as I get my powersaves I'll be going to pay a visit to reddit too, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    It's insane. I must have gave away over 50 eggs in about 5 hours yesterday. @>@ And yet planning to do it again today yay :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sounds like a lot of work, EV. ;o; If it were me, I would never, ever go through such a thing. Haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back