• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    Dont swear yourself DP...Why the Blue heck are u un-pairing with everyone.
    And Anyway Congrats to the new Pairs.
    Well I am. I unpair with everyone without giving a d*** about their feelings. And I unpair with them for individual reasons.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • I got dumped because a friend of mine stole my pair!I'm not going any farther...And I'm married now!To someone I really like!

~James

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • XD

Well guys, *pokes her signature* Upon discussion on MSN, Jolty [Jolteon!!!] and I got paired. And it's not like we're really related so don't make jokes... or I will kill you if you do XD >> Cause it's just immature.

Well he had to go to school so he can verify it later.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    XD

Well guys, *pokes her signature* Upon discussion on MSN, Jolty [Jolteon!!!] and I got paired. And it's not like we're really related so don't make jokes... or I will kill you if you do XD >> Cause it's just immature.

Well he had to go to school so he can verify it later.

Yay, let me be the first to congratulate you two - assuming you two ARE paired *looks suspicious* >.> <.< >.>

jk

All jokes aside, 'grats^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back