• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Boyoboyo, time for your demise, little Pochiena and Eievui!" Sel shouted. "AQUA JET!!!" Water suddenly surrounded him, and he blasted towards the two at full power. Gale closed her eyes, anticipating the impact. However, she only felt a bit of water touch her. When she opened her eyes, Pochi was in front of her. She had blocked Sel's attempt at hitting Gale.

"Don't worry about me, na," Pochi said, collapsing. "Just take care of Sel..." She lost consciousness after that.

"Give me those Rawst Berries, Sel!" Gale shouted at the fired-up Buoysel.

"Hmph. THAT'S the reason you two came out here? Well, sorry, but I'm not gonna give 'em." Sel laughed maniacally, making Gale mad. She ran up to him and wapped him in the face.

"Feel the rage of my TAIL WHIP!" she shouted, continuing to hit him back and forth with her large tail. Sel staggered back and landed on the ground. "And now," Gale muttered. "Tackle!!!" She lunged at Sel, completely knocking him back into a tree. He looked stunned, and then tried to get up, but collapsed. Gale sighed.

"Pochi, you OK?" she called to the still-unconscious Pochiena. Seeing how she got no response, she sighed. "Time to get the Rawst Berries..." She noticed a small basket by the tree where Sel lay, and walked over to it. Inside were a variety of berries, including many Rawst Berries. She smiled merrily and put the basket in her mouth. Then, she released the basket by Pochi, opened Pochi's mouth and put her tail inside it, and picked up the basket again and headed back, Pochi being dragged along.

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec – Ponyta

After being ignored by the Eevee he believed was called Gale, Kalec's temper went up and he could feel the flames on his next growing warmer. Much like they did when he freaked out and they scorched the ground. He shook his whole body and tried to go to a 'happy place' as he didn't want things around him bursting into flame. He calmed down a trifle and watched as Gale and the black wolfish looking thing went away.

"Hey, I'm gonna go find us some thing to eat... I'm starving" Kalec looked down at Bianca and heard the faint grumbling of her stomach. She looked away and coughed, probably blushing under her fur. "Yeah, so anyway I'll be back in a few!"

"Bia-" He didn't finish his sentence as she took off into the bushes. 'Am I the only one with a brain around here? You don't go taking off into the bush alone in territory you know nothing about! Gah!'

Shaking his head and turned to tell Calin where he was going to go when he noticed he was talking to a small grey bird. He didn't hear what was said but Calin seemed to make his mind up about something and he took off as well.

"Right. This is bloody ridiculous." With a snort he decided to go off after Bianca as Calin would probably far better by himself then she would. Nothing against her, just she seemed more apt to act before thinking then Calin.

He trotted into the bush Bianca had leaped through, the branches scratching at his sides. She wasn't that hard to follow as her paw prints were in the dirt under the trees. She had wandered a bit and he wondered if he'd ever catch up to her when he heard what sounded like a great deal of crows cawing.

Breaking through the bush and saw a great flock with a smirking HUGE crow (with a hat to boot) watching as the smaller black ones attacked something. Through a break in the wings he saw what looked like cream fur and an ear.

He cursed and his temper came back with a force, his flames practically exploded on his neck and he could feel their heat. Glad to finally have something that deserved a beating he charged the group and screamed a loud piercing whinny. They tried to scatter but a few got in the way as he tackled the black mass flying over Bianca. He leaped over her possibly unconscious form and came to a skidding halt, spinning around to face the thoroughly confused birds.

"Oh yeah bunch of heroes you are then, fighten' ten to one. Why don't you come try taken me on for size eh? See how well it goes for yea." He raised his head, unafraid as his anger was possibly overriding his sense.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Returning from the battle with Pochi still being dragged, the three other "outcasts" ran to Gale. From the looks of it, Gale had won, so the three were cheering around her. Then their attention turned towards Pochi.

"Is Pochi gonna be OK?" Roko asked.

"Yes, she'll be fine," Gale replied. She noticed the Ponyta, and forgot she was asked a question by that same Ponyta earlier. She walked up to it.

"Sorry, but I had to go fight some bully Buoysel. I don't really care about being human anymore; this is more fun, if you ask me," she said, finally answering the Ponyta's question. She walked back over to the four outcasts (Pochi was coming to; she couldn't figure out why she had fur in her mouth, but assumed it came from Sel), and then laid down by the tree. The foursome trotted over to her and all fell asleep aside her. Feeling the warmth of their bodies (pretty much because most of them were Fire types, with the exception of Pochi), Gale soon fell asleep.

I'm in a dream, correct? Well... Where was I, before that lab? Oh, right. I was just traveling throughout the land, searching for the answers I was hoping to receive. But I didn't get what I wanted. Then, the lab, and now this... Gah, can't think about this anymore...

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Maverick slowly awoke, and brought his hand to his forehead. He felt a slight pricking sensation, and his eyes snapped open. His immediate reaction was, "What!? Why on earth is my hand green!? And what happened to my thumbs?" Looking closer, he saw that the prick he had felt was due to tiny hooks on his hands. "Huh!? This just isn't right…" He looked around, and saw he was in a forest of some sort. "A forest? But I last remember being in a lab!" He got up and walked toward a small pond. When he looked inside, he got the fright of his life. "Wha-what has happened to me?! I look like some sort of… lizard… maybe a gecko of some sort." At this, he realised that most lizards walked on all fours, and had a strange idea. He got down on all fours and started crawling. It felt… more comforting… then he'd expected. After that little idea, he got back up, only to hear a voice from behind him. "What's the matter? You can't crawl? How pathetic… especially for a Treecko." Maverick whirled around to see that the owner of the voice wasn't there. "Come out! I'm not scared of a simple voice, so come on, show yourself, you scared weirdo!" At this, he saw a very surprising thing. A purple figure appeared out of nowhere, but the thing that frightened him the most was those glowing red eyes…

"Alright, so what did you do, you weirdo? That invisible trick… come on, how'd you do it?" The purple figure replied, "first off, I'm Gengar, not weirdo. And that 'invisible trick', as you called it, isn't a trick. Watch." At that the, 'Gengar' vanished, and from his back Maverick felt a terrible pain. Immediately he turned around and saw Gengar again. "Alright, you're goin' down!" He then attempted to use his arm to wack this crazy ghost out of the sky, but Gengar vanished, and his arm passed straight through him. "It'll take more then that to take me down!" Then, Gengar slammed Maverick away. He landed in a group of other strange animals, including a giant horse that had blue flame as it's mane and tail, with more fire on it's legs, a strange fox-like creature, a cat, and another fox-like creature. He said weakly, "look out… there's something over there…" With the last of his strength, he pointed toward Gengar, and collapsed into unconsciousness.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    All Bianca could see was black.

Oh gosh. Did I die? I didn't even tell Jake I loved him

Only because she hadn't opened her eyes yet. Pain raked her body as she tried to move, when the cat was sure she was in too much pain to even lift herself she settled on opening her eyes at least, which seemed to be as just as hard as sitting up, because pain wracked the back of her skull. Wincing Bianca groaned and slowly opened her eyes, light from the sun hit them and she quickly shut her slitted pupil's "Ugh, what happened to me... I feel like I just got attacked by a bunch of crows" Bianca groaned and weakly rolled over onto her stomach, biting her tongue to swallow the down the cry she wanted to emit from the pain.

She tried again, to open her eyes. Her vision was slightly blurry but it quickly cleared up after she blinked a few times and tried to concentrate. Just what happened. It took her a moment to remember but when she did her eyes flew open and her head snapped up, hurting her neck in the process since she was sprawled on her stomach, Bianca glanced around for Honchkrow and his cronies "That's right! That Honchkrow knocked me off the tree!" inhaling sharply she struggled to stand, all four of her legs wobbled weakly and she came tumbling back to the ground in a heap. Well it seems I'm incapacitated at the moment. Bianca thought with a scowl.

"I should have died... who saved me" she looked around once more to see Kalec fighting off the Murkrow. How the heck did I miss that? That fall must've jumbled up my senses. "Wait a second...." Bianca had noticed something off about this picture. Where'd the big bad Honchkrow go? "You're a pretty stubborn kitten" a voice murmured from above her.

Said kitten had to crane her neck upwards to meet the steely gazes of Honchkrow and his nephew Murkrow, they were hovering a few feet above her, giving her glares so hard that would it put the coldest winter to shame "You'd be dead if it weren't for that Ponyta over there" Murkrow floated beside his uncle and scoffed "Can I attack her now Uncle?" Murkrow got ready to dive bomb Bianca, said girl froze, but Honchkrow thrust a wing forward and halted the attack "Not now, you will have your revenge Nephew, but for now we pull back. I'm afraid that Ponyta might snap and incinerate us all if we attack the Meowth any further" Murkrow pouted but nodded none the less and Bianca let out a breath she never knew she was holding and Honchkrow sneered at her from above.

"Don't be to quick to rejoice young Meowth, next time we meet no one will be there to save you." Honchkrow and Murkrow ascended higher into the sky, Honchkrow then began to caw loudly and the flock of Murkrow stopped attacking Kalec and flocked around their boss instead. Honchkrow took a deep breath before speaking "Let it be known to all Krow's" he pointed at the crumpled Bianca's form "That this kitten is now an enemy of mine and should you see this cat, come and tell me so I can deal with the problem accordingly" after that was announced Honchkrow took off, with his flock of drones following him.

"Oh my god. I think that crow just put a hit out on me" she whimpered glancing at Kalec with wide eyes.

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec - Ponyta

With his challenge he got a chance to get a good look at Bianca's assailants. The big 'head' crow was mainly covered with navy blue feathers. He was currently puffing out his feathers, possibly in anger and the bright white chest feather made him look like he had a beard. The shape on his head he had taken for a hat was made of feathers. When the crow was aroused (as he now obviously was) the feather splayed out to form what looked like a hat. His short tail was barded with red on the tips of the feathers. His yellow beak was fairly long and arrow straight. The look he was giving Kalec, his red eyes sneering and assessing, reminded him of his uncle.

His ears pinned flat to his head when he made this deduction. Not knowing why, he snaked out his head low to the ground and bared his teeth, snapping at the air. It just felt right to do. His flames reached a new temperature as he looked over the birds that were probably going to attack him.

The fat crow probably wouldn't attack, if he were anything like his uncle. His uncle would only beat him when he couldn't find someone else to make his life hell. So there was no need to fear attack of the large claws on those longer (and assumedly) more manoeuvrable black legs. The smaller crows were pitch black with their own smaller crown of feathers. It was shaped into a witch's hat, with none looking the same just the general theme continued. Their eyes were also red but their beaks were crocked. Less piercing but possibly more pain. Their claws and legs also were not terribly long, just enough to grab a branch with some security.

'Fatty' (as he now decided to call the head crow) from his perch gave a nod to the hovering crows. Only one stayed back as the rest descended on Kalec. Kalec reared up and yelled a fairly unflattering phrase at them and plunged ahead into the flock.

They were aiming for his eyes so his put his head down and bucked like mad. When the birds came to close to his face he snapped at the blindly, reaching for the sound of their wings. That sound was overpowering along with their squawks and caws but when they were close to his head he could clearly hear the rustling of their feathers together. A few he caught in his teeth and he tossed them with squawks marking their distaste. He felt a fair amount of pain when they landed a hit, mostly on his sides, lower legs and back. They stayed away from his neck and rump, as his flames were quite painful.

Realizing this, he flicked his tail all over his back, bashing a few birds with it. The smell of burnt feathers filled the air. No matter how hard he fought, they kept coming back. He started to plunge around the clearing, getting clear for a few moments before they surrounded him again. His efforts were not totally in vain as a few were on the ground, out of commission.

Then inexplicably they lifted from their assault and flew up into the sky to where fatty was. Kalec raised his head, sides heaving, as he tried desperately to get his breath back. The injured ones also managed to get off the ground and followed their brethren. He stepped forward, ready to fight again (though he honestly didn't think he could for much longer).

"Let it be known to all Krow's" he pointed at the crumpled Bianca's form with a claw, "That this kitten is now an enemy of mine and should you see this cat, come and tell me so I can deal with the problem accordingly" With that unpleasant final word he and his cronies flew out of view.

Bianca looked over at him as he finally let his head fall, sides not heaving quite as bad but still sucking in quite a bit of air, "Oh my god. I think that crow just put a hit out on me" she whimpered, her eyes wide.

"That...appears...to be so... I'm afraid." he said, tiredly walking over to her. "Still, take heart" he lifted his weary head, smiling a little, "he wouldn't...have left...if it was a...simple affair...to end you. So..."

Looking up he and noticed that the tree 'Fatty' had been sitting in, was what appeared to be an apple tree. In the before-mentioned fight, some apples had been knocked to the ground. He wandered over to one and took a bite, hungry now with relief and no longer irritated.

"I'm hungry, and they probably won't be back for a while. So let's eat and try and find out where that crazy Calin has gotten to eh?"

ShadowYashi

Years
    "I'm hungry, and they probably won't be back for a while. So let's eat and try and find out where that crazy Calin has gotten to eh?"

"Well where ever he is, I hope he hasn't gotten into a lot of trouble like I did" Bianca winced as she lifted herself onto her haunches, by now most of the pain had ebbed away but she still felt like she was getting pricked by needles every time she took a step forward, following Kalec towards the Apple Tree, spotting her now rotted half eaten apple lying forlornly in the grass "Stupid Krow's, ruined everything" she sighed before picking up one of the fresh apples lying on the ground and taking a bite out of it.

"Well I guess some good came out of being attacked... I mean I managed to swipe this wicked looking cat claw" with a free paw she lifted the Quick Claw off her chest "I think that Murkrow called it a Quick Claw" her eyebrows furrowed in slight annoyance as she took another large bite from the apple, getting your but kicked was tiresome she swallowed before speaking again "I don't know what it does, but it looks cool and maybe it could help us find Calin or something."

Bianca glanced at Kalec, who looked tired and worn out, she stopped munching on her apple and looked up at the flaming horse "I'm sorry Kalec. I didn't mean for you to get hurt because I wandered off and got into a fight with a flock of Murkrow's and their Boss Honchkrow" she frowned and looked at the ground "I didn't think that Murkrow would attack me or retaliate with his flock like that. I'm really really sorry that you got hurt because of me" she mumbled softly.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    "Eep! It's a Reaper Cloth sack!" shouted Shuppet, while still struggling inside the sack the fox-like creature held.

"That's what you get for stealing Apples from our food stock!"

"What?! Ghosts don't even EAT! We're DEAD you MORON!!"

"Shut up!"

Joseph felt all the anger in the world rush to his head. He could not control his emotions. He felt that he needed to save her, and just one bad look at the creature, who looked back, he instantaneously got intimidated.

"Free. Her."

"A-And what if I d-don't?"

"Best. That. You. Not. Know." He was so angry. He couldn't control the way he speaks...

"W-Well...You're just a puny Duskull! I'm a fully evolved Lucario! Whatcha gonna do, boo me to death? HAHAHAHAHA!"

And without thinking, Joseph let out a very angry attack. He almost controlled the wind...No, he fully controlled it, giving out a repulsive gush to the Lucario.

"O-Ominous Wind?! Whose child are you?"

The attack made him drop the sack he was gripping tight, thus making Shuppet being free.
    The Lucario attempted to escape, because the wind toppled a Gravestone unto Lucario's poor foot, or paw, or whatever...
    But a ball of dark matter attacked him once more, so he toppled onto another Gravestone, but with a smaller size, so he tripped backwards.

"Don't you dare harm my daughter! Else you subject to me!"

A grey doll was running towards their direction, apparently becoming tired, running with her short stumpy legs. It was distinct that it was female by the moth eaten black ribbon on one of her grey triangular prongs.

"Mommy!"

"Shuppet, dear, I was soo worried about you! Why didn't you come back home right away?"

And she grabbed the levitating ghost to her grip, and offered a hug.

"Mommy, I made a new friend! And I think he's foreign. His name's Joseph!"

She looked at the wee grim reaper with her great red eyes, and smiled with her yellow mouth which appeared to be a zipper.

"And Mommy, he saved me before you came!"

"Why...Thank you! You don't know how dear Shuppet is to me!" And a tear fell from her eye.

"Um...No problem, Ma'am..."

"Oh dear, it's getting early!" she glanced at the setting moon. "Shuppet we need to be in Jubilife before this Saturday! Your Uncle Sableye can't wait to see you again!"

"Oh okay, but can I say goodbye to Joseph before we go?"

"Of course."

It was like Shuppet knew why he couldn't go, without telling her. She floated to the front of his face, and whispered...

"Joseph, you're a travelling ghost right?"

"Uh...yes?"

"Well, I lied yesterday when I told you I was one. I'm sorry, i shouldn't have. We have to go, Uncle Sableye has a BIG temper ya know, and..."

she once again kissed him.

"...I'll miss you. But it's very possible we'll meet each other soon! Very soon! Well, bye..."

And mother and daughter drifted off into the morning fog, but he still heard them lightly whisper...

"You and Joseph make a REALLY good couple, dear!"

".....You really think so, mom?"

But he also needed to hide. The sun was rising, it was too much for his being. He travelled in the shade of the forest nearby, and so on...

Until he found...

Is that a horse on fire?!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Ergh. Why does everyone call Lucario "fox-like"? It's friggin' dog-like!!! Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of Lucario (though I LOVE Riolu) and dogs, but I'm a HUGE fan of foxes~)

When Gale woke up, she found herself in a strange area. It seemed to hold...civilization? At last! Gale could finally see if anyone could help her out. She went up to one old lady and wagged her tail affectionately.

"Aw, are you a cute wittle Eevee?" the woman asked, patting Gale's head and then walking off. Gale scowled.

"I'm TRYING to change back to normal, darnit! And it's EIEVUI, not EEVEE!!!" Gale called after her. But it was pointless. She did not yet know that to humans other than those who were transformed like her, it only sounded like she was making sounds like an animal back in her world would. Gale then realized that she hadn't traveled here while she was asleep, and she knew she never sleep-walked. She bolted back over to where she had woken up (or at least close to it), and noticed a piece of bark. It had a strange language written, but Gale could somehow translate it.

"Sorry, Geru, but this is where we part. If you really are human like you say you are, then these people should be able to help you. Just talk to them and they can answer your questions. Goodbye... ~Roko, Deri, Gardi, and Pochi," Gale read. "But... THESE HUMANS CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME!!!" she screeched. She then sighed, and laid down.

"It's pointless..." she muttered.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    Sandra analyzed the horse with fire on him, listening to his conversation with a cat. The cat appeared to be somewhat different, with a jewel on its forehead that looked like some kind of coin. It was odd, and again, Sandra's curiosity got the best of her. The larva crawled over to the cat, stopping near its paw. With big, cute eyes, it looked up into the cat's questioningly. After a while of staring at it like that, she asked, "Who are you?"

Then she noticed some apples on the ground next to her. She slithered towards one that was not taken by the horse, and began eating through it, contentedly munching around the core. First, she got through the green skin, then started on the white, fleshy inside. It was rather sour, much different than leaves, but she liked it. It reminded her of something in her past, but she couldn't recall it exactly. All she knew was that it was delicious.

Finally, she had eaten everything but the core. It was a scrumptious meal, surely. And now, she was no longer hungry. The red worm continued to watch the horse and the cat with interest. She was no longer confused about her form, since she tended to go unnoticed. But she kept a careful eye out for any more birds, just in case they might try to eat her again. She was much too young to die. Hopefully these creatures wouldn't kill her either. Cheered up a bit, she backed up, but still watched.

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec - Ponyta

"Well I guess some good came out of being attacked... I mean I managed to swipe this wicked looking cat claw." Kalec looked up at her from his apple and cocked his head, peering at the claw around her neck. He nodded, his mouth too full to say anything. 'Ehh, I suppose,' he thought, 'though I'd prefer not to have my butt nearly handed to me for any reason.'

Moving on to the next apple as he finished, she continued, "I think that Murkrow called it a Quick Claw." Her eyebrows furrowed in slight annoyance as she took another large bite from the apple. "I don't know what it does, but it looks cool and maybe it could help us find Calin or something."

"Perhaps it makes you faster, being called Quick Claw," he said, nosing the apple and turning his head to look at it. It smelt ok, but he still trusted his eyes more then his nose. Even if his nose had gotten quite a bit more sensitive compared to when he was a human.

As he finished nosing the apple and took a bite he saw Bianca glance at him out of his left eye. "I'm sorry Kalec. I didn't mean for you to get hurt because I wandered off and got into a fight with a flock of Murkrow's and their Boss Honchkrow." She frowned and looked at the ground, "I didn't think that Murkrow would attack me or retaliate with his flock like that. I'm really, really sorry that you got hurt because of me" she mumbled softly.

"No worries Bianca, I needed kick a few heads in." He smiled at her. "It was gettin' a bit irritatin' for me back there, "He tossed his head back in the direction they had come. "Havin' an excuse to beat the uh... well you get my meaning; was relieving. Even if it didn't turn out quite as planned."

As he turned back to his apple he saw a long red worm come inching out of the forest. The top of it skin was red and it had a white underbelly. There were spikes on every section of its frame, though they didn't look too threatening, more like a warning. The warning was well deserved too; it had what looked like two yellow stingers in its back end. It also had a horn on its head but it didn't look like it had poison in it. He didn't bother to raise his head, as bugs (even really big ones) didn't bother him. Besides, it looked friendly anyway. It spoke to Bianca and from its voice he determined it was female.

Even though she spoke to Bianca, he answered anyway. "'M Kalec." he said, before finishing off his apple. He moved on to the next when he saw a flickering out of the corner of his right eye. Startled he raised his head and peered into the gloom of the forest.

He couldn't quite make it out, but it almost looked like a skull floating in the air. He snorted not quite believing his eyes and said, "Eum is there anyone there or am I talking to bushes again?"

ShadowYashi

Years
    "Perhaps it makes you faster, being called the Quick Claw"

"Well I don't really feel all that fast... so I don't think it makes me quicker with running" she replied running a paw along the claw "Maybe....Maybe it has to do with that fighting we just did... well, what you just did....." she trailed off unsurely

"No worries Bianca, I needed kick a few heads in." He smiled at her. "It was gettin' a bit irritatin' for me back there, "He tossed his head back in the direction they had come. "Havin' an excuse to beat the uh... well you get my meaning; was relieving. Even if it didn't turn out quite as planned."

Bianca laughed softly "Yeah, things back there was getting kinda confusing, I hardly understood what those other Pokemon were saying.... I guess.... even though I kinda sorta got my butt handed to me by a bunch of crow's, I had fun" she grinned "It's kinda weird though... why did those crows seriously look like they just came out of a Mafia movie, like The God Father?"

She went to pick up another apple but a worm had crawled its way over to her,
    The top of it skin was red and it had a white underbelly. There were spikes on every section of its frame and had what looked like two yellow stingers in its back end. It also had a horn on its head, strangely enough, it reminded Bianca of a Caterpillar and she didn't mind most bugs, it was spiders she feared, she found this one extremely cute and she had to resist the urge to hug the bug when it looked up at her cutely and asked who she was.

"I'm Bianca" after Kalec had responded she replied to the worm with a soft smile, turning to watch the bug eat the apple "What's your name?" too engrossed with this conversation she barely registered Kalec, who was questioning weather or not he was talking to the wildlife again.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Joseph - Duskull

The flaming horse looked back and seemed to talk. He asked "Eum, is anyone there or am I talking to bushes again?"

"Yeeesss...You're talking to bushes agaaain. Of course someone's here, silly!"

And he reappeared in the eyes of the horse, it being a bit surprised, which is fully understandable, since it's not everyday you see a floating skull.

He floated eerily through space, with the horse the only witness, since the cat and worm behind them didn't seem to notice...

"Hello..."

And he smiled a bit, ever since Shuppet left, he felt a bit lonely and wanted some new friends. But he doesn't think his plan is going too well. Moving on...

"My name's Joseph. What's yours?"

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    OOC: Ok, I finally finished my post. Enjoy.

It wasn't long before Calin got to the town the Starly had spoken of, though it was so small that village would've probably been the proper word. As he searched for the lab, humans around him eyed him with a strange interest, and at one point a young boy pointed at him and shouted, "Look, Mom! An Eevee! Don't they evolve into of different types? Can I keep it?" Sighing, the mother answered, "No, son. You can't keep it. You know that wild Eevee's are very rare. It most likely already has a trainer." Although Calin didn't really understand what they were talking about, he was very glad that she said no. Evolves?.... Rare?.... Trainer? Hmm, it seems that I still have much to learn.

A little while later, he came upon a huge building with a wind turbine that he knew must be the laboratory. It certainly does look a lot better than the one back home did. The other one was a dump.... To the right of the front door, Calin saw the open window that Comet had told him about, but it was about four feet above the ground. After a couple of tries and a running start, he finally managed to scramble through it onto a table underneath. Looking around, he realized that he must be in the professor's office since it had a desk and a computer. In the next room, he heard the voice of a middle-aged man and younger voices of a boy and girl but couldn't quite tell what they were saying. With one last look through the window he'd climbed through, he realized that it was almost sunset. Crud! I'd better make this quick. It won't be very easy to find my way back in the dark, and Kalec and Bianca might start getting worried.

Creeping into the next room, he saw an old, scientist-looking man talking to a boy and girl about ten years old. On a table in the center of the room were three Pokemon he'd never seen before. On the left, was a orange, chimp-like creature with a swirl pattern on its belly and a flame where its tail should've been. Next, there was a blue Pokemon that reminded Calin of a penguin chick that looked almost like it was wearing a suit because of two white circles on its front. To the right, a turtle-like Pokemon with a plant growing out of its head was sitting. In front of each Pokemon was a bowl of what looked like cat or dog food, but Calin guessed that it was some kind of special food for Pokemon. Although he tried to resist it, the food smelled awesome to his Eevee self, and it took all the willpower he had to keep hidden. Should've ate some of those berries before I came here.....

"Sorry to come so late, Professor.... We got a little lost on the way. Mark's coming, but he won't be here till tomorrow," the boy said, embarrassed, looking down at his feet.

"Late? Is that what you call it!? We stopped because Luke wanted to look for Pokemon, we got chased by Beedrill, and then we got lost," the girl muttered, obviously irritated with the boy.

"That's ok, kids. It happens sometimes.... What really matters is that it's time to pick your very first Pokemon. So, what'll it be? Chimchar, Piplup, or Turtwig?" Professor Rowan asked, pointing to each Pokemon in turn.

"You pick first, Laura. It's my fault we're late."

Smiling broadly, Laura exclamed, "Then I'll pick Chimchar! It's always been my favorite." She patted the Pokemon on the head as the professor handed her an orb shaped object.

"Well, I pick Piplup, and it's not because it has an advantage over Chimchar. It just happens that I've always preferred it over the other starter," Luke explained, as the girl raised an eyebrow when she heard his choice. He happily excepted the same orb shaped thing that had been given to the girl.

Reaching into his coat pocket, Rowan sighed, "Darn, I forgot to get the pokedexes for you guys. I'll be right back. They're just in my office."

Calin's heart jumped a little when he heard footsteps coming toward him. I don't think he's going to be happy about seeing a wild Pokemon his office! I need to hide! Running in a circle a couple of time, he dived under the desk just as the professor entered. Opening one of the desk's drawers, the professor pulled out two red, rectangle-shaped objects that Calin knew must be pokedexes. Rowan started to walk out of the room but stopped, looking at the open window.

"When am I going to learn to stop leaving this window open," he grumbled as he slammed it shut, not knowing that he'd just trapped a frightened Eevee inside. He walked out of the room without another word. As soon as he saw the window shut, all of the joy Calin had felt after seeing where he could get a pokedex disappeared. Why did that old dude have to shut the window today of all days! When he heard the voices in the next room get even fainter, he decided to try to break the window. Throwing his body against it, he only ended up with a bruised shoulder and a wounded ego. If I wasn't so darn small, this window wouldn't hold me back! After a few more tries, he knew that it was futile and decided to find another way out. Sneaking back to the other room, he saw that the Turtwig was the only one in the room.

"Hi there, " the turtoise Pokemon said, kindly. "You can have some Pokemon food if you want. The new trainers brought there own food for Piplup and Chimchar, so you can have what's left." With his stomach growling loudly and the food smelling so good, Calin found it impossible to refuse the offer. As he walked forward, he noticed a black backpack much too small for a human. "What's that for?" he asked, pointing a paw at it.

"Oh, the professor puts that on a Aipom or a Chimchar, and they climb fruit trees and put the fruit they collect in them. He uses that fruit to feed us Pokemon at this lab. I'm sure the prof. wouldn't mind if you borrow it. We've got lots of them just laying around."

Struck by the Turtwig's kindness, Calin grabbed the bag and jumped onto the table. After a few moments hesitating, he managed to convince himself to try the food. "Wow, this food is great! I'll have to bring some of this back for my friends." He ate his fill and shoveled as much as he could into the backpack that was, thankfully, already open. "Thanks a lot, Turtwig. I've got to go now. My friends are probably starting to worry about me." Grabbing the top of the backpack in his mouth he carried off the table and back into the office. He then pulled the drawer open with his mouth and felt his mouth close around two pokedexes.

Dropping them in his bag, he came face to face with an angry Piplup and Chimchar. "What is that Eevee doing with those pokedexes!?" he heard the professor yell somewhere behind them. Oh, boy.... This is trouble.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Hahaha... Darn... I can't keep up now... You guys are posting left and right like crazy.... I'm dropping out as well... It was fun while it lasted! But as a farewell...

IC:
    Zephyr stares at Volt who also only stared back. She took another long gaze upon the blue sky above her before coming to a fact that she will forever be trapped in the body of the Larvitar. She took a deep sigh and concluded her thoughts.

"I guess this is it for me... No going back home... nothing... I'll be a Pokemon forever... might as well get used to this world now... Let's go, Volt." Zephyr said to the carefree pikachu and walked off into the deep and thick forest.
    ----------​
    OOC: Well... If you guys want to use Zephyr though... feel free to... she'll be a NPC as of now... Gosh... I might just use her for a different RP.... XDD

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec – Ponyta

Thankfully, the bushes responded.

"Yeeesss...You're talking to bushes agaaain. Of course someone's here, silly!"

The floating skull fully took shape and came forward a bit, though not actually out of the shade of the trees. It was good thing something was there, as to have the bushes actually talk would have been…exceedingly odd. In this place though, Kalec would not have been totally surprised if they had.

The skull became less transparent and Kalec could see it was an off white colour. The rest of his body was very insubstantial and seemed to consist of what looked like a grey clothe bag attached to the skull. Weirdly, the creature seemed to have only one eye which roved between the two eye holes. Kalec blinked once or twice to make sure he wasn't seeing things but no, it was moving between the two sockets. His arms were very short and ended in ripped tendrils which may act as his fingers.

"Well that's good, never can be too sure here." He responded, still a bit shocked.

"Hello" He said when he reached the edge of the forest. "My name's Joseph. What's yours?"

"Kalec." Looking over, Bianca was too engrossed in talking to the caterpillar to notice his conversation so he continued, "Um, did you by any chance get here via a lab and a er….disturbed old man with a blue light?"

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Joseph - Duskull

"Um, did you by any chance get here via a lab and a er….disturbed old man with a blue light?"

The horse...er, Kalec knows! Joseph was excited with delight. He was not alone. Kalec, and possibly even the cat behind him, who was still fiddling with the red worm, too.

"Lab, yes. Light, yes. Evil generic villainous scientist, unfortunately, no."

The cat and worm still haven't noticed, so he asked Kalec for himself...

"So, what do you know about humans?" he asked curiously. There was a slight possibility for Kalec to like him. For a fact, he knew Kalec was a human name, however unique. Unless of course these "poker-mun" were named after humans.

Before the scarred Kalec had answered, Joesph looked behind them, and saw a pile of apples. For a fact, even if he's a ghost, he was hungry. And those fresh fruits teased his hunger quite well.

"Um, mind if I, take a bite?" he asked, "oh! Wait, I need to check if a still have my digestive system." and he did something that made Kalec look quite disgusted.

"Okay, I still do! Mind if I take a bite?"

ShadowYashi

Years
    Bianca had suddenly became aware of the specter that was drifting beside Kalec, while she sat beside the worm, checking out what looked to be his digestive tract she grimaced and looked away but then eyed the Ghost Pokemon curiously.

It had a small hooded masked form in a black robe with a crossbones drawing on its back and the mask reminded her of the front of a skull, though she was somewhat creeped out at the fact a single eye was floating between the eye sockets in the mask.

How... weird. Bianca thought before shifting her attention to an apple and she began rolling it back and forth between her paws, watching transfixed as the red fruit rolled back and forth across the grass, she had a feeling it was her cat like nature surfacing because when she had hit the apple a bit to hard, it rolled a few feet away and she pounced on it, falling onto her back and tossing the apple in the air and catching it again.

"This...this is kinda fun" Bianca murmured as she tossed the apple into sky and then grabbed it with her mouth when it came falling back towards her "Haha who knew playing with your food could be this much fun" she giggled around the apple, before taking a big bite from the fruit. Though it wasn't until after the deed that Bianca realized what she had done and she laughed sheepishly upon feeling the stares of Kalec, the Ghost and the worm's eyes on her "Hehe. I'm a Cat, what do you expect" she chuckled nervously

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Ergh. Why does everyone call Lucario "fox-like"? It's friggin' dog-like!!! Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of Lucario (though I LOVE Riolu) and dogs, but I'm a HUGE fan of foxes~)

When Gale woke up, she found herself in a strange area. It seemed to hold...civilization? At last! Gale could finally see if anyone could help her out. She went up to one old lady and wagged her tail affectionately.

"Aw, are you a cute wittle Eevee?" the woman asked, patting Gale's head and then walking off. Gale scowled.

"I'm TRYING to change back to normal, darnit! And it's EIEVUI, not EEVEE!!!" Gale called after her. But it was pointless. She did not yet know that to humans other than those who were transformed like her, it only sounded like she was making sounds like an animal back in her world would. Gale then realized that she hadn't traveled here while she was asleep, and she knew she never sleep-walked. She bolted back over to where she had woken up (or at least close to it), and noticed a piece of bark. It had a strange language written, but Gale could somehow translate it.

"Sorry, Geru, but this is where we part. If you really are human like you say you are, then these people should be able to help you. Just talk to them and they can answer your questions. Goodbye... ~Roko, Deri, Gardi, and Pochi," Gale read. "But... THESE HUMANS CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME!!!" she screeched. She then sighed, and laid down.

"It's pointless..." she muttered.
    (Just using this as a guide for what I should do next.)

Exhausted from this long and annoying day, Gale headed north out of the town she had wound up in, and realized there was a lot more going on in that direction. It was almost dark, and lights were blaring over where Gale was near. Curious, she walked towards the light, and discovered it happened to be a HUMONGOUS city. Noticing a sign, the amazed Eievui walked up to it and read it.

"'Jubilife City - The greatest city in all of Sinnoh!' Wow, opinionated much?" Gale said sarcastically. She felt two arms grab her, and lift her up. When she turned her head, it was a young boy.

"Oh boy, mommy! I can give this Eevee away on the GTS! Maybe I can get a Bidoof for it!" the boy exclaimed. Gale groaned.

"No, you are not going to put me up on some trade market!" she yelled, scratching the boy in the face. As he screamed and put his hand up to his face, Gale jumped away from him and ran as far as she could, until a large building stopped her in her tracks.

"'Jubilife Station'," she read, peering at the tall building. "Well, worth a shot..." She walked in and took the time to gaze upon the many features: TV sets all around, photo galleries, records... Gale had seen such before back in her world, but the technology here seemed to be much greater. She stared in awe.

"Now, I wonder if there's anything that can change me back?" she wondered out loud, heading into a room that said "Top Secret - Deadly Experiments Going On!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back