• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Oh my, where to begin.

-Slaking. Slakoth, however, is rather cute.

-Cacturne. There's something hideous about it to me, but… I don't know. The eyes perhaps?

-Victreebel. I love Venus Flytraps and all that, but this thing is disgusting.

-Smoochum. I think it's uglier than Jynx honestly.

And I think these deserve a special name:
    -*Puke Green* shinies. Why, Nintendo.

shot571

piplup_running_anime_download_by_ham77770011.gif
    +
    399.jpg
    =
    MijumaruArtWorkP.png

And the only one I like out of those is piplup....so yeah :/ I hate bidoof witha passion and it just happens that the two shinies I catch are BOTH bidoof :'(

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Stantlers... Why do they torture me? They hate being caught. Only cool thing about them is the fact that they DESTROY Morty's Gengar.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Probopass is on top of my list when it comes to this, it just has to be the most disgusting thing I've seen on the game. It's large metal thing with a humongous nose of the front a strange moustache, which scarily reminds me of a Pokemon version of Mario.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 621.png

I know I'm known for riffing on Dragon-types for being overrated, but this thing is by far the ugliest of the bunch. D:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • 575.png
    is the ugliest I have seen so far. What is worse is it can be a male pokemon too. Lady Gaga much :)

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • These are the ugliest thing in my opinion :
    - Meloetta (5th Gen).
    - Burmy and Wormadam (4th Gen).
    - Mawile (3rd Gen).
    - Dunsprace (2nd Gen).

And perhaps, Some Pokemon in 5th gen, That's all. Tch, Too bad I don't remember their names. Cause some of them is starting running around in my head right now!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i don't think any of the pokemon are particularly ugly, and the ones most people find ugly i tend to take a liking to for their unusual designs xD it's the minimal, banal pokemon i find offputting

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • LoL, Timbjerr's signature pokemon!
    Don't know it's name(thank God for that!) but sereously..., what-the-hell is that?!

I'm assuming you're talking about Dasutodasu because there's no way you'd know what my signature battling pokemon is. XD

It's a sentient ball of garbage that apparently likes to raep people. I find him terrifying and somewhat humorous, but not particularly ugly. I mean, it's ugly in the sense that Purugly is ugly...they're intentionally ugly. XD

Years
  • On the outside it's ugly, but on the inside it's like...idek, it's pretty on the inside okay?

Anywho, I think Mamanbou and Gloom are up there, but Gloom is kind of cool-ugly.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Jynx - it looks like my aunt, it's very, very creepy!~

Back