• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Marathoning like that can make watching anime a whole lot more fun. Some of the best anime related experiences I've had were marathons.
    Same.

Though, that isn't to say that I don't enjoy following a lot of them as they air, too!

I just enjoy being able to watch more than one episode at a time if I can, because waiting is physically painful and the feels aren't as strong when you have six days in between. Or months between seasons. :|

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Marathoning like that can make watching anime a whole lot more fun. Some of the best anime related experiences I've had were marathons.

I did it for Code Geass years ago and I still remember having to start R2 immediately for that cliffhanger of an ending in R1. Also i did it for Chrno Crusade years ago, and that show was quite a work of art that the whole experience was worth it.

How could you do that...
    This is one thing one MUST watch in Japanese.

Because my coin landed in tails.

Also, its how i would like to close out on Blood-C. I've grown to like Saya and Fumito's English dubs.

Side note, I just realized that Laura Bailey also voiced FE's Lucina and the Boss from Saint's Row 4, and for the sake of Anime DCC, Suzuka's Suzume.

Not sure if approved though: OPM Tatsumaki Cosplay
    Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Wish I was better at staying motivated enough to marathon shows. I could, once upon a time.

By the by, did a fair bit of watching this past week. Started and finished Etotama, for instance.
    Not gonna lie, I didn't expect it to be that good.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • But isn't Etotama a short series? One that doesn't have a regular length 20 minute run, I mean? :p

I've been watching Working lately. On season two. Will start on Kingdom (I wanna check out the anime since I've read the manga...) and White Album 2 soon. Once I'm done with Working, mostly.

I prefer marathoning shows to watching them weekly, obviously. But there are shows that just don't work if you're marathoning them. Gintama and Mushishi are two shows that come to mind. You just can't watch past a certain number of episodes of them at once. While most other story oriented shows I can just finish in one go (if they're one cour length).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Ohoho, Gintama didn't watch itself last Summer.

And lemme tell ya, I didn't burn out once. Which is really impressive, considering how many episodes were packed into that short o' time.
    Well, it might not be true for you. But almost all friends of mine have preferred to watch it bit by bit instead of marathoning it. Me included, of course. :p But I guess this just means Gintama can be watched any way you want to. :p

Years
  • Gin Tama is probably able to be marathoned pretty easily, but I like to actually finish a series every once in a while rather than work on the same long one for weeks on end, so I probably will only binge on it occasionally when I do get around to it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • KissxSis marathon, both the anime and OVA. Well at least i was watching it with my girlfriend at that time.

So a friend of mine recommended me this gem -> Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Now being a skeptic, i kept an open mind and let off my quality expectation standards, but i haven't seen it yet. The OP sequence is really cute and the song is pretty catchy.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Hentai Ouji is solid. Good visuals, cute contents. Plot isn't the best, but that's not exactly what you're there for, is it.

KissXSis with a partner sounds like good times. An ex and I used to read an ecchi mango once in a while, if I remember correctly.
    Spoiler:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • From what I can gather from a google search of Kotoura-san, Kokoro Connect, definitely.

Unless we're just talking about serious (at times) anime in general, but I mean...it'd be easier to tell you about anime that aren't ever serious than ones that are. So yeah, I'd say Kokoro Connect's a good one for you.
    Ah thank you!! ^-^ do you know of any websites i can watch it on? also do you know of any that are serious at times but not all the time?

Years
  • But if she does not win, it means she's free to pick :P

She's still fictional, brah.

Doesn't look like Shinkai's going to be all that involved in the adaptation, though, if he even is involved at all...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back