• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen UK event!? Woolworths! DARKRAI!!

Years
  • Ummm Space Guard, you can't get Darkrai on WiFi. Unless you mean the subject I brought up with the whole Island thing... Anyways, for those who can't get RoT and SR darkrai, that blows since every toys r us had it. Screw Woolworths, go with toys r us and have every one give em out! BUT REMEMBER I ONLY HAVE 1 SO... try and go people. :P

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Ummm Space Guard, you can't get Darkrai on WiFi. Unless you mean the subject I brought up with the whole Island thing.

erh? You mean I can't ask for someone to trade the event to me for another Pokémon? You know, like a NORMAL trade. I did that to get the latest japanese event, and will do the same for this one. It's annoying that there are only a select few stores doing this event as there are literally hundreds of Woolworths around the country. That's two times Woolwroths have shot themselves in the foot (The other time is a Star Wars Collecting based issue, yes you can offically call me a geek :p )

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
    Years
  • If you get an extra one could you trade it for my shiny slakoth, shiny surskit, or shiny gloom? PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DESPERATE!!!!!!!! I missed out my event cuz I didn't have the game, have some sympathy!!!

Years
  • erh? You mean I can't ask for someone to trade the event to me for another Pokémon? You know, like a NORMAL trade. I did that to get the latest japanese event, and will do the same for this one. It's annoying that there are only a select few stores doing this event as there are literally hundreds of Woolworths around the country. That's two times Woolwroths have shot themselves in the foot (The other time is a Star Wars Collecting based issue, yes you can offically call me a geek :p )
    Oh. I though you meant GTS. The Ribbon on it prevents it from being traded there. Otherwise, your good!
    If you get an extra one could you trade it for my shiny slakoth, shiny surskit, or shiny gloom? PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DESPERATE!!!!!!!! I missed out my event cuz I didn't have the game, have some sympathy!!!
    Well I have an extra bold darkrai, and beckyx said she doesn't want it. So who wants it, cuz I know i've had others ask...

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
  • damn them they don't have one in london, ah well guess i'm going to go to milton keyens

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • damn them they don't have one in london, ah well guess i'm going to go to milton keyens

Isn't Beckton in london...?
    milton keyens is far from London, why not go bromley instead, that's in-between them.
    Just suggesting, it's up to you.

I'm surprised that Bexleyhealth and Bromley had one of the most sales, and funny enough they are so close to me. Did I brought 1000 copies jkjk

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'll be going to the ones located in London. Now to figure out how to get there from where I live. Also does English also mean US copies? xD

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
    Years
  • I'll be going to the ones located in London. Now to figure out how to get there from where I live. Also does English also mean US copies? xD

Apparently it's english language versions, so yes it does.

Good thing too, i've lost my only english version of pearl, all my others are american :)

I should be going to the stoke-on-trent one, so i'll see anyone going to that one there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    just as a treat if anyone spots me at milton keynes I'll be gining out the movie shaymins to anyone who notices me, the hint is on my ds i have green shaymin ds lite cover

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Why have a Darkrai if you can't even use it in metagame.

Ever heard of the uber tier? Its a metagame too.

Why oh why are they neglecting the major cities like Birmingham? Silly marketing team didnt think it through.
    Plus i want one but cant get to one :(

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Theres a Woolworths 15mins away from where I live but NOOOOOOO they have to have my nearest 1 in Milton Keynes which is AGES away so i cant go :(

KurosakiKun

Shoop da whoop!
    Years
  • Woo, I go to school in Bexleyheath - it's a 20 minute drive (or 40 minute bus ride) from my house! Deffo going to get me a Dakrai.

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
  • If anyone else is going to the portsmouth one let me know, I will be taking a plush sky shaymin so you know who I am XD

Years
  • Hmm, none of those particuarly near me. Usually I would go to Chesterfield from Sheffield, but I'm working down in Peterborough at the moment,m so can only really make the weekend ones.

Looks like MK or Norwich to me, could perhaps make the London ones if I'm about.

Anyone know if it's possible to download more than one?

Back