• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Cyan Goggles said:
    He's walking one of his friends to the Train Station.
    He'll be back, eventually.
    :3

I see...

whats a postcount?? O.o
    ahem.... >_>

......I think this post pretty much speaks for itself.

However, just in case it didn't:

>_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_<
    >_> <_< >_> <_< >_>A<_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_>b<_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_>u<_< >_> <_< >_> <_<
    >_> <_< >_>s<_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_>e<_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_>=<_< >_> <_<
    >_> <_< >_>F<_< >_>A<_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_>I<_< >_> <_< >_> <_<L>_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_<

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    *Snickers in corner quietly*
    x3

No, go ahead. Let it all out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*claps hands together* Alright, now that this thread's cleared over 1000 posts and shows no sign of stopping, I'm bringing in a little bit of help to help coordinate everything.

From here on out, Cyan Goggles and star6phoenix9 will be assisting me by sending out PMs when your Pokemon are available for trade but you aren't looking at the thread. If you get a PM from either of these two, come by the thread immediately to find your Pokemon ready and post a confirmation (DO NOT IMMMEDIATELY GO ONLINE--make sure you come by the thread first to post that you're going on Wi-Fi). Keep in mind, however, that I'm still the only one in this thread actually trading the Pokemon, so your trade will still be with me. They're just helping me make sure you know when I'm ready to trade ;).

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
  • Hai! Ryoukai shimashou!

Maybe someday, we can trade Pokemon, too... Maybe someday, I can play Arnold's girlfriend on Happy Days... Maybe I can play a hooker in something... Wait, hold up...

Last edited:

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
  • Star, would you care to rephrase that post before I quote it, setting it in stone for all eternity?

No, I'm good. :)

star6phoenix9 said:
    Maybe someday, we can trade Pokemon, too... Maybe someday, I can play Arnold's girlfriend on Happy Days... Maybe I can play a hooker in something... Wait, hold up...

Ah... Beat you to it. ^_^

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    Hello, I would like to know if I can get a Squirtle and Bulbasaur for some Bidoofs? Also can they have Pokerus? Thank You.

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
  • I'm discouraged... I don't have anything worth while to trade anyone for an Elekid or Magby holding their respective evolution items. If I did, (like if Dialga or Palkia were needed for someone else) I would need a cloner, but those threads are now unillegal (lol) on here. ...And God won't do item requests... Goodness, what am I to do?

Wait, God, would you supply a poor fellow with Elekid and Magby with their evolution items?

Ichaste Pekoni said:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Okay....

Let's see. I know I said that I wanted a Riolu earlier, but a nice kid from Nara, Japan decided to give me his in exchange for a throwaway Safari Zone Nidoking I had lying around. (It has a Japanese nickname which I can't read, which is bad, but it was apparently bred to have Blaze Kick and Focus punch. XD)

So right now, I could use a Johto starter. Perhaps a Tododile or a Cyndaquil, preferably with Pokerus of doom? (I vaguely remember you saying that was available. XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back