• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon or Espeon? 0-0

Umbreon or Espeon?

• Total voters

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I guess I love Espeon more. She looks more cat-like. ^_^ And I love psycic pokemon. ^_^

Pookie

Pookie O.o
    Years
    Well, if we're talking about in a pokemon game I'd say Umbreon because I like it's defenses. But in general and looks-wise I absolutely love Espeon, so yea, I'd have to go with Espeon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    umbreon bc you wouldnt want to run into him in a dark alley especially w/ those freaky eyes...

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2005
    Espeon! He's the stronger one and go great with my Vaperon(Spelling?).

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I laugh at people who think Umbreon combats fighters with Psychic. Yeah, maybe ingame it can, but not in a real battle. Its special attack is very low.

Anyways, I hate 'em both. One, I dislike Eevee and its neo eeveelutions (the kanto ones are all right), two, they're overrated and everywhere in fiction and art (especially Umbreon), and three is that I dislike them in battling... Umbreon is too defensive and slow and Espeon is too limited.

Oh yeah, and Umbreon can't learn many elemental attacks. Like the other eons, it's very limited.

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Umbreon becuase it's my second fave Eeveeloution! =D

Coming in close second to Flare-flare ^_^;

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Umbreon, it just looks cooler... Even though it sucks at battling.

Back