• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted Waters [SU/OOC Thread!]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
  • Urk, this is just turning everything upside-down. I already prepared myself AND my character for being with Armond, and this is just... bleh, I'd have to change his backstory and everything. Are there any captains that has available spots? If not, I'm going to have to drop out of the RP, which I really, really don't want to do ._.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yeah, I hate April Fool's. You can never tell and then whenever someone says something you're like Noooooo...

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this so far MR. *Looks at Ray* Get back here crew and apologize to the nice GM for almost giving him a heart attack!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • @Sir Bastian: Check out the first post. Almost all other captains has remaining spots.
    @Greiger: Right. One of these wicked people from high school 'died.' But, gues what? April fools.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Ah, sorry! I looked earlier and couldn't find it xP Silly me.

It's sad to say, but nobody will probably do as well with Dexter as Armand would have... but I'm kind of leaning towards Yuna, as the captain. What do you think, Mr, would Dexter be a good enough addition to Yuna's crew, or?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    LMAO relax, I was just kidding. I thought my caps and smilie overspam would give that feeling.. lol

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    *Smacks Ray on the back of the head* You almost killed our GM! Would that have been funny?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ahem... *Get's Boss tattoo and applies to arm*

Happy April Fools everyone. xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Uggh... I suck at April Fool's. First, I get totally worked up with Lerroux, and now SV and Ray? :( because of that you have been kicked out of the RP.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    *Falls out of his chair due to a heartattack*

B!TCH PLEASE!!! You're doing it wrong, watch:

dafuq.jpg

LOL

mR is quite ez to prank, I'll hold note of that for next year... :PP

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    All of the above is quite funny and I am laughing my brains off. Seriously, though. I need the official word that mr. Deep Impact is in so we can start working on our post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Well I suppose mR could let me do this, since DI's SU seemed pretty..

You're DECLI-
    Spoiler:

@Mammoth Yeah these were comic sans. U MAD BRO?!

Back