• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

um im sorry to bring back the topic, but i found this on another black and white thread.

link to thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=231074

does this at all prove anything, even though pokabu's first evo was showed? maybe like saying the final evos were fake?

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
  • Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

um im sorry to bring back the topic, but i found this on another black and white thread.

does this at all prove anything, even though pokabu's first evo was showed? maybe like saying the final evos were fake?

To be honest I believe that the second evos are real(and where created by the help of the beta art and a leak or something) but the third evos are fake if you ask me, they just seem to.....Wrong?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

To be honest, I've changed my mind so many times over the past week as to what I think is real and what I think is fake that I'm pretty content just to wait and see now. We should all know for sure within 48 hours anyway.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

Naah the person who wrote this is a fake.
    If he was the one who posted that on 2ch it would be in japanese not on romaji -.-

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years

Aw jeez, not this **** again.

If Pokabu's 1st stage evo is real, the 2nd stage evos are real. You guys can try and pretend they might not be, but it wont do you any good really.

They are the final evos. It's pretty obvious.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Let's not beat the dead horse. If we end up talking about this again, I'll snap.

But yeah, is it really so odd to see household items as Pokemon? It's not like we haven't had similar Pokemon before, and at least it isn't something like a car Pokemon. That would just be silly.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • Anyone remember this from a while ago?:
    Grass: 20
    Water: 26
    Fire: 17
    Electric: 11
    Psychic: 15
    Ice: 10
    Dragon: 12
    Dark: 15
    Normal: 22
    Fighting: 13
    Flying: 18
    Poison: 14
    Ground: 15
    Rock: 12
    Bug: 13
    Ghost: 10
    Steel: 11

Basically half of the rumor that went with this was false, but I added up the pokemon we know so far and it seemed pretty close.

There are about 30 or so pokemon that weren't on the list of pokemon that pokebeach had. There are more to come, but my list was:
    Psychic - 14
    Fire - 14
    Grass - 20
    Fighting - 14
    Water - 17
    Normal - 14
    Dark - 12
    Flying - 12
    Electric - 10
    Rock - 10
    Ground - 8
    Steel - 9
    Bug - 15
    Poison - 7
    Ghost - 7
    Ice - 4
    Dragon - 9

The first list is false, but its pretty close.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    There are more than 4 Ice types. There are the both ice creams, both polar bears, the legendary dragon, the mirror one and there may be more, I don't want to see the list again. xD

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Everyone suddenly liked the 1st stage evos when the Coro Coro pages were leaked.

I don't think that's true. The majority of people liked Mijumaru and Tsutaja's first stage evolutions to begin with, and not many people like Pokabu's first stage evolution still...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We already pretty much realised that they were confirmed, but yay! ...now just to know about the final evolutions.

/bets somebody will make a thread on this >______>;

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Boy, oh boy.

Pokabu felt alone being on all-fours, so he decided to evolve with the ability to stand along the other starters.

Thanks for being original, Pokabu.

So it pulled a Slowpoke. Whoop de doo. Quadruped, bipedal, does it really matter? Complaining about the looks is so childish. Like complaining that a food you never tasted tastes bad because you don't like how it looks.

Lets look at past Fire Staters Game wise.

Charizard. When first released I think it was possibly one of the most popular starters. Since then, its become even more epic.

Typhlosion. Really I don't need to say it. This thing was rape in a can.

Blazken. Ok, this one was kinda funny at first, but people soon loved it for it's "unique" typing.

Infernape. People whined about it being a Blazekin clone. And it really felt like it was. But really once you got to a certain point people started to STFU and started using Infernape more than Blazekin.

Pokabu3. Really, its going to be Infernape all over again. We already know it has two new attacks. Nitro Charge and Fire Oath. How about we wait until its done updating so we can see its final info like all its attacks and stats cause if they follow past Fire Starters, this thing is going to be the epitome of epic.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • So it pulled a Slowpoke. Whoop de doo. Quadruped, bipedal, does it really matter? Complaining about the looks is so childish. Like complaining that a food you never tasted tastes bad because you don't like how it looks.

Lets look at past Fire Staters Game wise.

Charizard. When first released I think it was possibly one of the most popular starters. Since then, its become even more epic.

Typhlosion. Really I don't need to say it. This thing was rape in a can.

Blazken. Ok, this one was kinda funny at first, but people soon loved it for it's "unique" typing.

Infernape. People whined about it being a Blazekin clone. And it really felt like it was. But really once you got to a certain point people started to STFU and started using Infernape more than Blazekin.

Pokabu3. Really, its going to be Infernape all over again. We already know it has two new attacks. Nitro Charge and Fire Oath. How about we wait until its done updating so we can see its final info like all its attacks and stats cause if they follow past Fire Starters, this thing is going to be the epitome of epic.

exactly, all starters seemed dull or weak or something was wrong with them but come on, pokabu3 (as referred to by xander0) i mean come on, atleast it seams strong and thats just now, people will learn to love it. like myself for example, i thought arceus was dull and looked like a horse(well it does but anyways) i found out it looked awesome, but it took some time. all that this needs is time.

Back