• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • They're still promoting New Leaf in commercials today, which is probably why those two games are coming out.

Ahh, so tempted to get the Animal Crossing DLC for Mario Kart 8. Isabelle is so adorable in the game, and a good driver. :P

Years
  • I know that once in a blue moon, rocks will occasionally spit out ore instead of bells, but there's no real pattern to it. Having either a silver or gold shovel seems to increase the likelihood of it happening, though.

And camping villagers only stay for one day. I don't mind that they don't stick around very long, but it'd be nice to see them show up more often, since I can go weeks at a time without anyone pitching a tent. Speaking of which, I just had Apollo in my campsite last night, and I asked him to move in. Once he finally does, it'll be the first time in over two years that I've had an even split of 5 male and 5 female villagers in town.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i think the Silver Shovel has like a 1 in 3 chance to produce gems instead of bells from a money rock. don't quote me on that though x: but i don't think the Gold Shovel has the same effect - that's just for planting a Bell Tree if i'm not mistaken.

incidentally, the Amiibo Ben mentioned aren't just the ones shown before - there's more apparently! picture in the spoiler c: what do you think? to be honest i think they're adorable, though i am missing a couple important characters that i would've loved to see over Lottie, for example...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    your Resetti plushie looks adorable <3
    meanwhile... time for a new topic c:

Are you excited for the Animal Crossing Amiibo figurines and cards? Which villager cards or amiibo figures would you want most (even ones that may not exist)?
    i'm a fan of the Able Sisters, so if any i'd go for Mabel's amiibo, and probably K.K. Slider's too, cause he's so cool! personally i would have loved a Leif amiibo too, but admittedly he's not exactly a main character in the series, haha. as for the cards... i'm really liking the prospect of Happy Home Designer, but i'm not sure i'm so thrilled about having to buy random packets of three amiibo cards. how am i going to get my favourite villagers out of the 100 cards they plan to release? i really want to get the Fauna card we've already seen a few times though. and Bones and Zucker, and... all of them would be cool, thanks!

Years
  • Are you excited for the Animal Crossing Amiibo figurines and cards? Which villager cards or amiibo figures would you want most (even ones that may not exist)?

The cards no, villagers of the ones that exist Isabelle, but a Pekoe, Ruby, Annalise and Bam ones would be cool if they existed.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to the amiibos, especially Isabelle. I really want her to add to my collection! :D I wonder if you can use her amiibo on Mario Kart?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    just wanted to leave this here, cause i got so excited for Happy Home Designer after watching this! sorry, i don't know if there's an English version of this video too, but i couldn't find it x: if there's anything you'd like to have clarified about it though, you can ask! i can probably translate c:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The way I see it from the video, it looks like the main player not only designs their own home, but also the homes of their villagers. :o That's pretty cool! Not only they're the mayor, but also an interior designer. :P

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hey guys :D Soooo tonight I am playing animal crossing on gamecube :3 Yaaaay. Still my favorite :)

EDIT:

OMG it's sooo sad whe you reset the town, it gave e bad feelings always :( "We will all have to move out, we won't have houses", like, thanks Bertha, I feel bad now!

Okay I will be posting here some thought I have while playing, just because, well.. because. :)

-I kinda Miss Rover.
    -I LOVES THE ACRES THING and the treasure hunts!
    -Ohh the billboard in the middle of the town. Kinda missed it.
    -Oh yeah right you can't save when you want...
    -Gyroide. Why are you not here in New Leaf? T_T
    -well the time it take to start a game, I won't be resetting it if I don't like my villagers...
    -my fruit is pear. Meh, you can't see them in the trees. Apples make good color...
    -TORTIMER.
    -The dump. I missed you.
    -And there is a BALL in the dump!! DO we even have balls now? I don't think so?
    -Yeah right when you talk to the villagers, you have 3 options! "let's talk. ANy tips? Nevermind". I liked when you could choose between the tips or the chat/missions.
    -A SPOT THAT GLOW! That was before you could find money in a rock!
    -I never realize Tom Nook was this.. Grumpy?
    The little song when you will receive a gift <3 That's might be the thing that I missed the most.
    -Awww. One of the mission is to bring back the Pokemon Pikachu to the villager. I forgot that.

Aaaaand for the villagers!

-Tangy. Okay, I like her :)
    -Pierce. Don't think I ever saw him before, but he's cool :)
    -Hazel. I like the squirrels one :)
    -Jeremiah. Not a fan of him TBH. Was disappointing when I saw his name in my map :/
    -Friga. Never saw her before, she's cute :) Cube was a penguin in my favorite town ever, a long time ago. I like penguins villagers since then.
    -Gonza. Don't like the grumpy ones. Until it's Gaston.

Okay. That's it for now :)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I finally ordered a new 3DS yesterday, so I should get back to playing my AC file really soon. I miss playing this game so much. <3 Although I think I'm more likely to restart my file because you know...PEKOE...SHE MAY HAVE MOVED AWAY. ;;

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Bertha moved in my town in Game Cube. I had her for a while in my New Leaf town. I am not a fan of her, but I see her everywhere haha I am kind of liking her more because of that.

Back