• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Union Room Characters

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    What are you in the Union room? Im a Bug Catcher :( . Dont laugh at me! Stop it!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i wish i was the bug catcher, because then it would be totaly sweet to fight with my bug themed team... but i guess that doesn't really mean anything because, i'd only be able to battle two of my pokemon huh? and under level 30... it doesn't really matter what the union room character is.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    there's some site where you enter your ID number and it'll tell you what character you are... lemme see if i can find it...
    *searches the bowels of the internet*
    dang... well, if i find it i'll edit

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Yeah! Another Bug catcher! Hehe, it sux, doesnt it? Oh well, at least we get a sun hat :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol yep it sux..hahaha yeah havin the sunhat is kewl though ;)

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Haha do u have a charmelion suit on your head? Lol.

Adam, in the union room, to other people you will look like a certain trainer. I look like a bug catcher in every1 elses games, but in mine i look like the main character. What Trainer you are depends on your ID

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Well..my friend and I are psychic trainers, the both of us. How unlucky, we look stupid. ~_~ Our friend Julian is a black belt...and those are the only two types of people I've seen, Psychics look ugly. -sobs-
    [Edited from like, 12 seconds after post. >_>]
    Have you noticed that both the bug catchers have Haunter icons? =P

Back