• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Union Room Characters

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    PazzKat said:
    Well..my friend and I are psychic trainers, the both of us. How unlucky, we look stupid. ~_~ Our friend Julian is a black belt...and those are the only two types of people I've seen, Psychics look ugly. -sobs-
    [Edited from like, 12 seconds after post. >_>]
    Have you noticed that both the bug catchers have Haunter icons? =P
    I thought Psychics are cool :\
    Anyway, I tried that URL and I got an Elite Trainer (Female)?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    A blackbelt, but man I wanted to be a Super Nerd or Scientist so much... Blackbelts are nothing like me!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    According to that site, my union room character will be a Juggler o_O At least it's one of the more interesting sprites...it would have been cool to be a psychic or an electrician though o_o;;

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
    ug.. I'm a youngster...
    Union Room Characters

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I am a Camper in Fire Red, which is weird, because I am a Camper in my Ruby version in my Secret Base! (I battled myself in Sapphire, and I started out with May in Sapphire)

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    I wanna be a rocker :\ Is there even one in Fr/Lg? I just did 99999 and you get a juggler.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Theres a link on page one that has a site to put in your id and figure out what you are.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    if i could choose what i could be i would want to be a cooltrainer or a blackbelt (the best ones)

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The website says my Sapphire version character is a male cool trainer. My team represents it too(basically different types and strong levels like cool trainers, not pokemon bein cool.)

I'm a youngster in my LG. My team represents that too. Variety but still weak.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I'm a Cooltrainer, hah hah hah my team consists of cool pokemon anyway, I represent it! My ID is 20056! XD I'm a Camper in Ruby.

Back