• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Union Room Characters

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    w00000t in my FR which i got yesterday imma black belt.....

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    I haven't got round using the union room (since like 90% of the people here don't like pokemon) so I don't know mine. According to the site though I'm a Cool Trainer :rambo: .

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    WhAT!? Why am I seeing no Team Rocket Admin? LoL...

First time in FR, I was a Tamer named Nerevar.

Now I am a Cooltrainer named Artemis.

(My sister is a Channeler named Dooshie, and "Channeler Dooshie" just doesn't sound right.) :paranoid:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I'm a Cooltrainer :D That's the one I wanted the most, so I was really pleased when I found out! My brother is a Bug Catcher. :) I'd love to get the opportunity to use the Union Room more often, but there's no-one around who likes Pok?mon... :(

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    well i just checked out what i am and im a pokemon breeder (female)...looks like a cheep tart in greet but hey....its pretty funny

Back