• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Union Room Characters

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    I'm a cool trainer... or maybe it was a youngster, can't remember. I'll have to check. Pretty sure I'm a cool trainer, though. My bro's a blackbelt.

Oh, and just for you to know, I picked the boy since the girl was too... cute... for my tastes, so that's why I'm a boy in there.

Butterfly Tears

Queen of Darkness
    Years
    I'm a Blackbelt, though I'd rather be something else, something weird or different. How far exactly does the connection to the union room reach? No one I know has the game, so if I sat on my front steps, if someone else was logged into the room would they show up?

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    In my Leaf Green game, i'm a youngster. :(

In my Sapphire version, I'm a Cool trainer! :cool:

If I used my Crystal version ID, I would have been a picniker in Leaf and a Lady in Sapphire. :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Say it! Pleeeeease!!! *gets on knees and begs* What are you? A Bug Catcher?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's...interesting. I've never seen a Tamer yet though.

A whip>a net.

What Trainers can you be anyways? Anyone have an entire list?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    That's...interesting. I've never seen a Tamer yet though.

A whip>a net.

What Trainers can you be anyways? Anyone have an entire list?

Well, you could go there and find out via this method:

19588... Ect.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Bug Catcher, Juggler, Elite Trainer, Blackbelt, Camper, Youngster, Psychic, Tamer seem to be the only ones for male trainers.

Beauty, Elite Trainer, Channeler, Picnicker, Lass, Psychic, Fighter Girl, and Pokemon Breeder seem to be the ones for female trainers.

I'll stick with being a male Psychic. He looks cool.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Bug Catcher, Juggler, Elite Trainer, Blackbelt, Camper, Youngster, Psychic, Tamer seem to be the only ones for male trainers.

Beauty, Elite Trainer, Channeler, Picnicker, Lass, Psychic, Fighter Girl, and Pokemon Breeder seem to be the ones for female trainers.

I'll stick with being a male Psychic. He looks cool.

Maybe, but I have a whip! ^_^

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
    Is Elite Trainer the same as a Cool Trainer? YES!! I'm an Elite Trainer! *starts doing a victory dance**stops because he looks dumb* I can't believe there are so many Bug Catchers and stuff... Oh well. Luck of the draw I guess. And I drew Elite Trainer!

Back