• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
Years
  • Are You Going to the Pokemon Event March 8th-21st?

Well for those who dont know, tomorrow, March 8th @Toys 'R Us there will be a Pokemon Event:
    Regigigas
    Lv.100
    OT: TRU
    Caught: Cherish ball
    Holding: Custap berry
    • Iron Head
    • Rock Slide
    • Icy Wind
    • Crush Grip

•That's not the important part though.
    The important part is that with this Regigigas you will able to access locked content in Platinum to obtain 3 legendaries, Regirock, Regice, And Registeel
    The Event Will Be from: March 8th - 21st
    And Its FREE
    Are You Going?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Im going tomorrow =) Even though, its not that important, still its a event pokemon.. SO IM GOING!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have never gone to one. Do you have to pay for it? May be a stupid question but still. I might just get one traded to me or cloned so I can get them.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • I have never gone to one. Do you have to pay for it? May be a stupid question but still. I might just get one traded to me or cloned so I can get them.
    Its Free. You Just walk in there..

Probably not...
    o-o
    Sorta....
    pointless....

How is it Pointless?? It gives you access to nore Regi''ss
    Event though there not so great, why trun it down..

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I convinced my folks to take me. I want it just so I can get my first event pokemon.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • I convinced my folks to take me. I want it just so I can get my first event pokemon.
    Yay for you,, I guess this will be my technicly first event pokemon,,, All my others, are traded teehee.

Last edited:

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Regigigas has got to be one of the worst pokemon, I swear. That ability simply cripples it, and it's typing means it takes serious damage from Focus Blast, Close Combat, and Aura Sphere, all common moves. The only way to use it is in a double battle with a pokemon using Skill Swap (probably Slowbro or something else that doesn't rely on attack or speed). That being said, I unintentionally missed my chance for a TRU shaymin, and I think I'll intentionally miss this one.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I forgot all about this event. Regigigas is.. not too charming.

Since the event date is extended to two full weeks, I'll probably be able to go. I like to personally collect event pokemon unless it's a pokemon I don't like. Obviously, I don't care much for Gigas, but hey, it's still free. :0

This is like, my 10th event? Who knows. xD;

Years
  • I won't since the event is not for Germany... Maybe I ask a friend of mine in Canada. I will let him go there and sent me the Regigigas over Wi--Fi XD

Back