• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Zowayix

hi
Years
  • There is currently no info on whether these 2 events will be coming to the US, but since Japan's Shaymin and Regigigas both made it to the US, there's a decent chance that the Pichu and Arceus will also come to US.

(And the Movie Arceus was given out in Japan on July 18, and will be until Sept 30.)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Every movie pokemon since DP has been released has come here so Im sure they will.

blake910

Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator
    Years
  • Pichu event question.

Hey guys quick question. Will the Pikachu-colored Pichu be coming out in the US sometime. Do you know someone who could trade me the Jap. version of it. Plus, whats the deal with that special Arceus and Jirachi. Cause i want them too!
    Thanx

Years
  • No word of a U.S. distribution as of yet, but they'll probably be distributed around the time the 12th movie gets dubbed and released.
    The Jirachi was distributed from June 19 to July 17 by Japanese McDonald's, the Nintendo Zone in Japan, and via Wi-Fi for Japanese Pokemon games. It's known as the Nintendo Zone or Tanabata Jirachi (Tanabata, a star festival that takes place in Japan on July 7th). It's lv. 5, in a Cherish Ball, holding a Leichi Berry its ID no. is 06199 (06/19/09), its OT is NZ, it's has a classic ribbon (which means no GTS), its nature is random, and it knows Wish, Rest, Confusion, and Draco Meteor.
    The Arceus is distributed when while the movie is playing in Japan. It's lv. 100, in a cherish ball, Rowap Berry, random nature, OT is Eigakan, ID no. is 07189 (07/18/09; movie debut), classic ribbon, and knows Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force.
    Event exclusives in bold.

blake910

Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator
    Years
  • No word of a U.S. distribution as of yet, but they'll probably be distributed around the time the 12th movie gets dubbed and released.
    The Jirachi was distributed from June 19 to July 17 by Japanese McDonald's, the Nintendo Zone in Japan, and via Wi-Fi for Japanese Pokemon games. It's known as the Nintendo Zone or Tanabata Jirachi (Tanabata, a star festival that takes place in Japan on July 7th). It's lv. 5, in a Cherish Ball, holding a Leichi Berry its ID no. is 06199 (06/19/09), its OT is NZ, it's has a classic ribbon (which means no GTS), its nature is random, and it knows Wish, Rest, Confusion, and Draco Meteor.
    The Arceus is distributed when while the movie is playing in Japan. It's lv. 100, in a cherish ball, Rowap Berry, random nature, OT is Eigakan, ID no. is 07189 (07/18/09; movie debut), classic ribbon, and knows Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force.
    Event exclusives in bold.

Thanks for the info!!! :)

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
  • Im really with you on this, blake910.

Why does Japan always get the special events that no one else gets?
    They even get Heartgold and Soulsilver when no one else does!

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
  • Im really with you on this, blake910.

Why does Japan always get the special events that no one else gets?
    They even get Heartgold and Soulsilver when no one else does!

*facepalm* Pokemon movies and games are made in Japan. Generally the events and games are made to coincide with the release of the movie/game, and because they're made in Japanese before they're made in English, Japan gets them first.

It takes time to translate games and dub over movies, you know.

Laprasas7

Platinum Giratina
    Years
  • Pikachu coloured Pikachu will be in the US when the 12th Movie will be released ;) Special Arceus (when traded to Heart Gold/Soul Silver) unlocks an Event where you can choose either Giratina(with shadow sneak)/Palkia(with hydro pump)/Dialga(with metal burst) :)
    Speacial Jirachi (when traded to Heart Gold/Soul Silver) will unlock a new area in the Game ;) Oh well someone answered it anyways but still :D

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Uhh, so just to add more info to some speculation, the German magazine Gamemaster, Filb.de (renowned German site that reports news much before other sites) and Legendarypokemon.net (courtesy of Filb.de) have reported that the Member's Pass will be available to European games over Wi-Fi starting August 3rd, through a date TBA. Now, this hasn't been confirmed by any Nintendo sites, so at this time I'm not positive if this information is correct, but make sure to watch for further info.

By the way, if you to read the articles yourself, the one from Filb.de is here (it's in German, by the way), and the one from legendarypokemon.com is right here.

P.S: All of you questioning the limitations of the Jirachi event: It wasn't just available in Japan. I live in the US and I have a Japanese copy of Platinum and Wi-Fi, so I was able to get a few.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Are you sure? I only heard of that for North America. Finally we get something in Platinum before Japan!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Are you sure? I only heard of that for North America. Finally we get something in Platinum before Japan!

...The Member's Card was released in Japan quite some time ago, actually... In fact, I had pretty much given up on this ever being released overseas, due to how long it has taken.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • It wouldn't be half-bad if something like that came to Europe for once. ._.

But wasn't it only for North America?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ...The Member's Card was released in Japan quite some time ago, actually... In fact, I had pretty much given up on this ever being released overseas, due to how long it has taken.

On DP, not Platinum I believe.

Years
  • Pokemon.com has updated and has information about the member pass.
    The Member pass will be available over wifi from Aug 3rd-September 13th.

Back