• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
  • "It's Raining Man!!!!! Hallelujah it's raining man.....!!!!"

The perfect song to convince yourself that one day there should be a rainy day when the weather is as hot like crap.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Speaking of morning calls, I went to a school trip with my friends and we slept at the same room and same bed. Because I still did not wake up after all my friends were up, they took a toothpaste and spread on my face and put two cookies on my forehead .

I woke up and saw it in my mirror, my friends laughed so hard and I trolled with myself.

Worse morning calls ever , least better than my dad throwing a pail of water at me.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    there was barely any rain today, just sprinkles. i really love this sort of weather, especially the fashion style that comes with it :strut:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Let's chill out the cheese and rock on with Curry.

Curry chicken, Curry noodles, Curry with bread, Curry beef, Curry vegetables, Curry fish, curry lamb......

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    No snow over here for over 20 years =( You have to drive around 4 hours to see any snow at all. I'd like to see at least a little bit in the wintertime. Anyone want a weather trade hmu :flirt:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    weather was nice but i slept through it because i am a vampire until mid-May

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    God I wish I could have summer for 7 months...

maybe it'd be better in a less tropical country
    in my part of nz summer pretty much means endless humidity and i will not stand for it any longer

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    No humidity over here, but whenever I travel I'm usually reminded of its existence. Smh

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    10:30PM. Windows still open. Lightly sprinkling. Beautiful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back