• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
Years
  • US Darkrai will soon be obtainable.

Yes that's right, US Darkrai will soon be available.​

It's been said on Pokemon.com, participating Toys R' Us stores will release an US Version of Darkrai on May 31 and June 1 to Diamond and Pearl users this year. It's method is unknown though. It could release it as Darkrai directly or the Membership Card.

This will stop people from asking "When and where is this 'thing' gonna be released outside Japan?!"

We'll expect more details soon.

Source:
    Pokemon.com

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Great news. Although I'm in the UK, at least Darkrai will be more available now to us all at PC.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    It wont have the egikan moves, because its not an egikan darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    It wont have the egikan moves, because its not an egikan darkrai.

Um, you don't know if it has the moves or not. The Palcity Manaphy had the move Heart Swap at LV 50, and so did the TRU Manaphy. So chances are, this will have the event moves.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I'm gonna kill someone if neither of the Toys'R'Uses in my area participate. Why don't they just use the Wifi Mystery Gift to get him to people?

Probably so when people go to the Toys R Us, they are hoping that people will purchase some pokemon products along with recieving Darkrai. Probably like how im going to buy The Rise of Darkrai at my Toys R Us when I go get Darkrai (mine participated in the TRU event).

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • Finally!

Although I really hope I'm not the only person there over ten... that would be kinda embarrassing. :P

Firetail

on silver trainer's card
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    If it isat Toys ru us, I could go bbut I'm not going to even risk the slightest chance of seeing someone I know so mot likely I'm not going to go but I could

Sparks

MasatoxSatoshi Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    I'm happy that there's alot of over 18 pokemon players in my town so I won't feel completly out of place, even more so now that I can finally get one of the three remaining for dex completion.

And actually going for Darkrai gives me a real reason to pick up a Pearl copy for my cousin.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    wow thats great the nearest Toys 'R Us just went out of biz. ill have to go to the one thats about an hour away. anyway im probably going to make my little sister go and get it. Im not significantly out of the pokemon age range but I'd rather not take the chance of being the only teen there.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well I won't be going even though there is a Toys R Us 10 mins near me since I already have an Eikagan Darkrai. The only thing that is gonna attract me is if it has one of the 4 unobtainable berries or if it has an exclusive move.

But even if I don't want one for battles I could get it so I will have more events so I can offer more when Eikagan Shaymin comes out. But maybe I could also go on behalf of my friends as I did at the 10 Anniversary Events.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm... that really annoys me lol... i just closed my eyes and wished instead of it being US it'll be UK... we will ever get OUR version of Darkrai? Man the Americans get to ask for extreme things for there Darkrai's... anyway will it have different movesets to the Eigakan one i have at the moment?
    EDIT: Ooh ooh! If it IS the new moon island one, that will mean the first legit SHINY Darkrai's will start appearing!
    EDIT: sorry i forgot to put in shiny after legit...

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    The first legit darkrai? Theres been legit ones out since july :S

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    ah, time to get one. they will be easy bait for the new 11th movie shaymin and regigas!
    (when they come out...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back