• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    my name will be getting changed to chucked with «» around it. Also sorry for not posting chilidawgs hasn't posted and in my next post it will basically lead all the way to the fight.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • @Chuckles: I could have sworn you guys called off your fight? Problems with the time difference and what not. I'll keep an eye on the username and change it once you've made the change (sounded better in my head).

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Did we I thought we were just doing individual posts, so should I just like completely miss the examination and just continue through? Also eating and stuff: Is there some sort of mess hall, is there a curfew for eating times like within 7 and 9 am and 6-9 pm?

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Did we I thought we were just doing individual posts

If you read Crimson and DMP's fight, then compare it to Crimson's and Chili's joint post, you should realize how much of a waste individual posts are for interactions.

Colony

Years
  • Well, I'm not entirely sure whether or not you guys have called off your fight, I just figured that's what Chilidawgs implied. There is a Pyromancer teacher heading to the gym if you still want to do an evaluation, though at this point it really isn't necessary. It's really up to you, if you'd rather continue past the evals then do so, if not then that's good too.
    The cafeteria is located on the east wing of the first floor of the main building, opposite of the gym, which is on the west wing. And no, there is not really a set time for meals (obviously that doesn't mean you should be eating at the cafeteria while classes are going on), but those times (7-9 A.M., 12-1 P.M., 6-9 P.M.) are by far the most reasonable.

@Perplexity: Heh, that kind of support to stall has always been the bane of my existence. Don't worry, I'm not rushing the post, but I plan on it being up within a few hours.

Edit: Posted up Zane and Allen Hawke posts. I'll edit in the Kristen Vale post when I finish it later today.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Jason doesn't have much to do since his fight, so he's open for interaction if anyone's interested.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Showdown between Zane and Indigo, apparently. Was kinda hoping for a fistfight, but I guess that's a little disrespectful in the infirmary.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Showdown between Zane and Indigo, apparently. Was kinda hoping for a fistfight, but I guess that's a little disrespectful in the infirmary.

Indigo can't even stand and you want a fistfight to break out?

Colony

Years
  • Believe me, if the Zane/Indigo situation came to blows, then someone is getting shot. Chances are it wouldn't be the guy who shoots beams out of his finger, either. -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Hey, I didn't say who the fistfight would be between. And I'm bored, okay? I have to live through someone else's RP excitement for now.

Colony

Years
  • About that, actually. GoldenRayquaza said he should have his post up by tomorrow. Hopefully that'll give you a bit of excitement to work with, {XD}.

I'm a bit surprised at how fast that situation was diffused... Time for Zane's (albeit temporary) change of face.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Whee, thank goodness. I'm getting really sick of this evaluation thing, honestly.

And yeah, it was pretty impressive on Indigo's part.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I should have a post soon about Nathan going to explore his dorms.

And I can't wait for the evaluation period to stop :D

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
    Years
  • Indigo's good at dealing with negative situations. XD

After all the most important thing to remember is that although he acts like an arrogant *******... he's not really one... at least not deep deep down... ok maybe a little but he's actually a really stand up guy besides that.

It makes him a bit of a backwards character to be honest, especially when you consider that he's usually surrounded by countless women but he refuses to go after/be romantically involved with more than one.

Hmm... actually it's surprising that nobody from Indigo's suddenly building fan club has arrived to nurse him. Perhaps I will rectify that in my next post if it feels appropriate.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
    Years
  • I feel like breaking the silence here a little bit and so I shall.

I'm wondering after a few things;

How exactly will the classes we attend be structured? I understand there shall be a class in each element, but will the classes follow a regular timetable that we as RPers must stick by? If so, what might that time table be?

Aswell as this I must wonder, is the RP primary based in the school and around school activities alone? Will the characters venture outside the school grounds at all for any major reason? Will there be an underlining plot or shocking change of events at any point?

...or are we not allowed to know that yet? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back