• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video games aren't real life!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If you could pick a game (or gaming series) to bring to life and have in the real world, what would it be?

Everyone's going to pick Pokémon. Even I would. That'd be sick as.

But if I had to pick ANY OTHER, it'd probably be Bioshock. It'd be sweet to have plasmid powers and there be Big Daddies walking the streets.

Or Left 4 Dead, since I like zombies. :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :( I think I'd pick something relatively safe like Harvest Moon. Real-life Pokémon would be terrifying and almost all my favourite series would probably result in my impending death if they were brought to reality.

WAIT. NO. I AM ALWAYS SO BORING IN THESE THREADS.

If I knew I'd be awesomely bad-ass and wouldn't have to worry about technicalities (and assuming Pokémon is right out because it's the default choice :P), I guess it'd probably be Left 4 Dead or something teamwork-based. Hell yeah I wanna get my best friends together and go punch some zombies in the face. Worst case I just end up in an outhouse for a few minutes while they make their way over to me so we can resume the ass-kicking. 8)

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Like you said, I'd go with Pokemon even though its a cliche answer.

There'd be nothing cooler than being a trainer, even if you were bad at it, it would just be a way fun experience.

Mass Effect or Star Wars would be mad cool too though.

Off-topic: You have the coolest avatar and sig, no joke.

Years
    Id pick Golden Sun, since im playing it. Run around town digging up random treasures, killing monsters, running up to other people and using your psyenergy on them, etc.

Summoning creatures/deities that could annihilate entire cities would be a nice School bully/thug deterent. No standing buildings within 10 miles, no school-bullies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    :( I think I'd pick something relatively safe like Harvest Moon. Real-life Pokémon would be terrifying and almost all my favourite series would probably result in my impending death if they were brought to reality.

WAIT. NO. I AM ALWAYS SO BORING IN THESE THREADS.

If I knew I'd be awesomely bad-ass and wouldn't have to worry about technicalities (and assuming Pokémon is right out because it's the default choice :P), I guess it'd probably be Left 4 Dead or something teamwork-based. Hell yeah I wanna get my best friends together and go punch some zombies in the face. Worst case I just end up in an outhouse for a few minutes while they make their way over to me so we can resume the ass-kicking. 8)

Haha. That's exactly why I'd pick Left 4 Dead. It'd be cool to just die, then respawn. Unless we're on Expert Realism. :(

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Pokemon I'd pick Kingdom Hearts or Touhou. I'm leaning more towards Touhou as long as the world recognized the Spell Card rules. At least that way the swarms of bullets and lasers wouldn't be lethal. With Kingdom Hearts in the real world, we'd always be worried about having our hearts stolen. That's no fun.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    FF15 is secretly the real world. Moogles and Cactuars and Chocobos and Bahamut and hueg swords... And plot-irrelevant final bosses.

...And airships and Meteor and Dragoons and orichalcum and megalixirs and...

But seriously, Pokemon ftw.
    Wow, this topic only has 8 views right now, but it also has 7 posts. In terms of percentage, that's pretty awesome.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I'll go with Fable.
    Living in albion would be cool.
    Assuming I had all the awesome abilities that is.
    Killing Hobbes, Balverines and the likes would be awesome IRL.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Final Fantasy, for reasons too many to describe. But one of them is the fact that you won't need to go to doctor for simple fever anymore. There's always potions. :D

Pokemon. Because punting bullies with "cutesies" is more fun than getting yourself bullied.

Warcraft and/or Starcraft, because punting Zerglings with magical hammers that somehow chases down and stuns its target is fun. :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Pokémon aside, I'd go with TWEWY.

...then again, it could actually be real, considering nobody's gone dead and back to find out.

Uh, I'd pick MapleStory, actually. Haha, if getting stronger's not as tedious, that'd be hella awesome, no?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    For me, it would obviously be pokemon.
    Because it's "outta bounds". I think I would love Super Mario Galaxy 2 to come to life!

Imagine, floating in space. exploring mini-planets. Smashing goombas while upside down!
    It would be spectacular!

Xia

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Pokemon or Monster hunter Tri

Monster hunter tri would be more awesome; you never die, only faint, and you can beat the crap out of oversized beasts......Epic xD

And pokemon for.....well pretty much all the standard reasons.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It'd be freaking scary to see Big Daddies roaming the streets, Klippy. Only if I'm a Little Sister would it be okay.

Anyway, I'm going to be ~obvious~ and say that I'd like to see the Mother series a reality. Cattlesnakes, slitherhens, ostrelephants...yeah, crazy creatures. I'd love to have a saxophone sound when I combo attack everything. =w= It'd be pretty badass, ngl. However, I don't want my family ripped by Pigmasks. And I am not moving to New Pork City.

Spoiler:

I think I'd pick something relatively safe like Harvest Moon. Real-life Pokémon would be terrifying and almost all my favourite series would probably result in my impending death if they were brought to reality

Erica, real Harvest Moon is called being a farmer...lol Minus the Harvest Sprites, of course. Always have Miracle Potion, though.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would say Pokemon would be the most awesome to be real.
    Just think,you have your own Pokemon and you get to adventure around and everyone [except for Team Rocket and other evil teams] would be friendly! Its like the best world ever
    Left 4 Dead would be cool also since I love that game,but I would be sorta afraid when Zombies start running at me,I would be like "What the heck!? Zombies can't run!" lol but that would be if I wasn't bad-*** but I am so I would be like "Come on,bring it you zombies!".
    Either one of those would be awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    not really a gamer, all that action and pressure makes me all anxious on the screen, irl itd be absolute hell

i could bear pokemon snap becoming a reality, i can't think of anything else

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Assasins Creed for me. I would love to be a cool assasin back in the olden days, free running over tall buildings and whatnot.

Back