• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video games aren't real life!

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • DO YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME IT WOULD BE TO BE KIRBY. SERIOUSLY?

I would absorb some b*****s and go around being too awesome. And then turn into thread and pull scenery and stuff. 8D

HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS CUTE BALL OF CUTENESS:

Video games aren't real life!

A CURSE WORD? D:<

Oh, and I wouldn't mind the world being like the Mushroom Kingdom.

As long as I'm not a Toad. n_n

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
  • Well, I'm on a Might and Magic kick right now, so it would be cool roaming from town to town in a fantasy setting killing goblins and collecting treasure.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Or Left 4 Dead...
    Who's idea was this? ^ Liek, srsly?

Obviously Pokémon would be epic awesome in real life... life simulation games (like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing) would be epic too, but they're too life-like xD Call of Duty's a good one, since you'd die and just respawn somewhere else :3

Any Final Fantasy game. Etc., etc., etc.

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    Hmm, anyone ever thought of Star Fox 64? Fox is Hawt! *smack'd* Imagine saving Corneria with the Fox crew? Fighting that big Andross head? Yep. FUN! Don't forget to do a barrel roll! ;D

That was a joke, but in all seriousness...

Digimon World Dusk/Dawn sounds like fun! Those games were great cause you're part of a digimon organization and UNLESS something happens to that dang bridge, the Digi-world is in peace. Though i'd choose Night Crow over Light Fang. Idk why. Digivolving and Degenerating, and having a Digi farm is cool too!

I briefly owned a game called Digimon World 4. That game would be cool too cause we can be an Agumon, Veemon, Gulimon, or Dorumon. And we get free swords and level ourselves with different techniques.

Just for the record, Digimon World 4 SUCKED! It really did.
    But the Dusk/Dawn games were great. Don't know why.

Pokemon would be cool to have in real life too but *shot'd*

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • The world of the Fallout series would be awesome, especially if you're a badass. Kicking raiders' asses and blowing **** up in a post-apocalyptic world would be awesome.

Nathalie

Banned
    Years
  • Harvest Moon, because eating turnips and playing with chickens or whatever seems a lot more fun IRL than zombies or anything else that can possibly kill you. I mean I guess turnips could kill you, but it's probably at least 40% less likely to than a zombie.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Pokemon or Star Wars. That would be epic. But crime would be at an all-time high!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Pokemon. If I had another choice, I would pick something like Final Fantasy or Harvest Moon. I won't be out there killing monsters or anything, heavens no! I would instead be behind my little stand selling potions. That, or I should try a life as a farmer growing food for my hometown until my kid grows up and take over.

I can't see myself wanting something like Bioshock, Left for Dead, Borderlands, or Killzone. I would be killed the first five minutes once it starts. There's no way that someone like me could even survive in those environments.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    BEsides Pokemon:
    TWEWY (wow, uncreative choice much? XD)
    Final Fantasy IV (See above)
    P0RTAL (Free ASHPD ftw!)
    Epic Battle Fantasy (A bit of cheating, since it's flash, but have you SEEN the chick? *jaw drop*)
    Half-Life (assuming you respawn xD) Just to have a pet HEadcrab
    Hamtaro
    Sonic (Flirtin' with Rouge ;D)

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Definitely Pokemon. Beside it, Naruto; Yu-Gi-Oh; DragonBall; Beyblade; Rurouni Kenshin; Death Note(only me haha).

Last but not least Full Metal Panic.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • Maybe Final Fantasy since I could potentially have powers. Not really sure! That's so hard! Maybe Super Mario Bros because that would be a really cool environment to be in!

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • besides pokemon (because its just too awesome):
    custom robo arena (pretty much normal world but you settle stuff over robot fights)
    animal crossing (everyday would be so happy! :D and you can have an awesome house)

because i've been playing lots of yakuza, that came up in my mind, but i realised that the world would pretty much remain the same. still it would be awesome to beat the **** out of some gangsters with a bicycle. XD

Back