• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Wooo rp time again. And I think it's about time the AlmightyGhostPrincess makes a comeback! >)

This rp is gonna be kind of dark so if you get squeamish I'm just gonna put the rating up here right now

PG-16

It's not just a disease, it's a plague. Slowly dipping you into insanity until the very last ounce of humanity is drained from you and then you die a horrific death. No one knows where it comes from, and no one knows how to cure it. You are doomed to a horrible fate worse than death if you succumb to this disease. And sadly I am succumbing to this abomination. Even now, I can feel my humanity slipping away.....
    -????? ( 1893)

This was found in a page of a lost diary that was recently discovered in an archeological dig. The meaning is unknown and it is believed that the man was dying of tuberculosis since that disease ran ramped in those days and the page was stained with blood. So it was stowed away never to be read again if only they had listened to the warning..

Don't worry little child I'll find a place for you to drown out the shrieks

Congratulations, you've finally come of age to get your first Pokémon, why don't you go see Professor Rowan to get it? Your sure to have an exciting adventure!

This is what the post card you receive in the mail says. You are finally old enough to get your first Pokémon and start your journey to become the best Trainer/Coordinator/Breeder ever. Excited, you begin to pack your things almost forgetting to tell your parents but as your packing you begin to feel weaker and weaker. Your breathing grows hoarse and faster and you collapse and are rushed to the local hospital.

When you awake the doctor is by your bedside with a solemn look on his face and a saddened look on your parents. Your mother is crying and your father is trying to keep back the tears. You look at them blankly.

"We are sorry but...you only have 6 months to live." The doctor says. You look at him in disbelief but he only hands you a book with the words "Mutuwar hauka Syndrome" on it.

"It's very rare..only one in every 7million will have it. Normally...but there has been a spike in cases recently...Many children your age are developing this Syndrome." The doctor says to you. The doctor leaves the room. Your parents are weeping the corner, especially your mother but they to eventually leave the room.

With everyone gone you open the book and begin to skim through the pages.

"Mutuwar hauka better known as Brain Rotting Syndrome.

First discovered in 1980 Mutuwar hauka is a brain disorder that causes the brain to work on overdrive until it literally begins to shut down. Survival rate is slim to none if any at all. The victims brain while on overdrive begins to secrete chemicals in higher amounts causing extreme chemical imbalances and eventually plunges the victim into a state of psychopathy until their brain shuts down and they die. Scientists have identified 3 stages of this disease

1st Stage - Patient exhibits no clinical signs of the disease, they may begin to feel weak and experience Anemia and breathing may hasten occasionally. The victim also begins to exhibit super human strength and speed because the disease is forcing adrenaline to be released in large amounts. This stage lasts 1 month.

2nd Stage - The patient begins to exhibit panic attacks, insomnia, and hallucinations although they still are able to keep their emotions in check. Frequent fainting spells and nightmares are possible. This stage lasts 3 months.

3rd Stage - The final stage is true torture. The victim has descended into full scale psychopathy and can grow violent. Extreme hallucinations occur along with complete loss of social skills. The victim looses all sense of right and wrong and can attack anyone or anything. Eventually the brain shuts down and the patient dies in a final hallucination.

No cure is known. Scientists are helpless to stop it because the disease is in the very inner recesses of the brain. Any surgery that has been tried has inevitably caused the death of the patient.

But all hope is not lost! Rumor has it that the Pokémon League has a special cure for the syndrome just in case. Rumor or not you've got to at least try!

The problem is, you must get to the Elite Four in under six months or else you're as good as dead. So in the dead of night you rip the hospital cords off your arms and escape out the window.

It truly is a race against time to be the best.

That isn't the end of your problems though, a new evil team is rising from the depths of Sinnoh, Team Necron. This team isn't after legendaries like Dialga or Palkia, they are a biological warfare team. They have no interest in capturing legendaries for their purposes. They are after the kids who have been diagnosed with Brain Rotting Syndrome and have been kidnapping them. No one knows where they disappear but rumor is they kill the them and harvest the disease while it still survives in the brain. They have no respect for the innocent lives they've destroyed, they only care about starting a biological war for their own purposes.

It's a race against time to stop Team Necron and become the champion. The consequences for you aren't like normal kids who want to walk the road of being a champion. You fail. You lose your life. Good luck, you'll need it.

Starters(only one of each type please.)

Grass Starters

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Bulbasaur
    Nature: Relaxed
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Chikorita
    Nature: Naive

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Treeko
    Nature: Adament
    Moveset: Pound, Leer

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Turtwig
    Nature: Bashful
    Moveset: Tackle, Withdraw

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Oddish(reserved by deku)
    Nature: Hardy
    Moveset: Absorb, Sweet Scent

Fire Starters

(Taken by Zimvee with Cyndaquil And Harumi with Houndour!)

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Charmander
    Nature: Bold
    Moveset: Scratch, Growl

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Cyndaquil Taken by Zimvee!
    Nature: Relaxed
    Moveset: Tackle, Leer

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Torchic
    Nature: Impish
    Moveset: Scratch, Growl

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Chimchar
    Nature: Naughty
    Moveset: Scratch, Leer

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Houndour Taken by Harumi Fujyoshi!
    Nature: Rash
    Moveset: Leer, Ember

Water Starters

Taken by {Swan} with Seel!

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Squirtle
    Nature: Calm
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Totodile
    Nature:Jolly
    Moveset: Scratch, Leer

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Mudkip
    Nature:Quiet

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Piplup
    Nature:Naughty
    Moveset: Pound, Growl

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Seel Taken by {Swan}!
    Nature:Mild
    Moveset: Headbutt, Growl

Electric Starters

Taken by DyannaZehKitsune with Shinx!

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Pikachu
    Nature:Gentle
    Moveset: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Elekid
    Nature:Sassy
    Moveset: Quick Attack, Leer

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Electrike
    Nature: Adament
    Moveset: Tackle, Thunderwave

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Shinx Taken by Onee-chan aka DyannazehKitsune!
    Nature:Modest
    Moveset: Tackle, Leer

Normal-type Starters

Taken by Charzeon with Eevee!

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Eevee Taken by Charzeon!
    Nature:Jolly
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Togepi
    Personality:Naive
    Move set: Growl, Charm

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Skitty
    Personality:Hasty
    Moveset: Fake out, Growl, Tail whip

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name:Buneary
    Personality:Bashful
    Moveset: Splash, Pound, Defense Curl, Forsight

Special Starters(Starters that require a really good sign-up)

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Dratini Taken by Zeta Dimentio!
    Nature: Quirky
    Moveset: Wrap, Leer, Thunderwave

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Beldum Taken by Eletj!
    Nature: Hasty
    Moveset: Take Down

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Bagon Take by TheAlmightyGhostPrincess!
    Nature: Timid
    Moveset: Rage, Bite

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: PonytaTaken by Diego!
    Nature: Gentle
    Moveset: Tackle

Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Bonsly Taken by Koroc!
    Gemder: Male
    Moveset: Fake Tears, Copy cat

WildCards(Excellent sign-up to qualify for these)​

Wildcard1: Taken by Natsu-kun with Misdreavus!
    WildCard 2 : Taken by Infinite Meditation with Gible!

Rules- We always hate them, but it's what makes the world go round and round I suppose[/CENTER]

Alright, if you intend on joining you must and I repeat MUST follow these rules lest you incur the wrath of TheAlmightyGhostPrincess.
    So..

1.) Follow. The one. paragraph. rule. <- most import rule ever created.

2.) If I notice any flaming WHATSOEVER I WILL kick you out. No matter how much you try to justify it. You will be kicked out and then if you decide to flame me then..well... that's another matter. Just respect it.

3.) I will allow swearing. And by swearing I don't mean you can have the filthiest mouth ever. Keep the swearing mild .

4.) If you can't stand a dark role-play it means you either didn't read the plot or don't like dark role-plays either way if you don't like them don't bother joining it if you're expecting a whole happy cheery thing.

5.) If you grow tired of the role-play I must ask you instead of dropping off the face of the earth notify me and then do something with your character in the last post like has he accepted his fate and gone to do other things with his life, or does your character finally just go insane and die? Either way, I want an ending post from your character.

6.) Despite the above rule I really do want you to stay active. If you have the intention of only making one post then quitting don't sign-up

7.) I will be playing game master as well as a character in this role-play, not a rule but just so you know. Oh, and this Role-play will be set up in chapter form. I will give you various opportunities to catch special Pokémon and obtain items for a legendary.

8.)On the note of legendaries: You people may get more than one item but the person with the best post get's it. Same thing goes with shinnies or Pokémon with special moves.

9.) There is no post limit for a chapter but I suggest you try to be as quick as possible, I mean having six months to live and all you really can't dillydally.

That's all I think.....

10.) Also Zeta Dimentio has promised to chime in as game master in case I can't get on do to school so respect him to <3

Sign-ups

Name: Full-Middle(if any)-Last

Personality: (I must ask for something original instead of the usually Mary-sue/Gary-stu approach I know your dying but please D:)

History: Same thing goes for history.

Appearance21

Starter:

Trainer Card:

Rp Sample:

And there we have it <3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Name: Ariel Ursula Robert-Aera, "Aura" for short

Personality: As a child, Aura had always been peppy and full of energy. She was never shy around anyone, including strangers, and would always start up a conversation with practically anyone she came across. Aura was also a brilliant thinker, and aced most of her classes with flying colors. She was loved by those playful in nature like herself, and hated by the ones who were more serious or secretly strived to have her kind of personality.

When it was discovered that Aura had Brain Rotting Syndrome, Aura continued to act cheery, though deep inside, she was afraid of dying. So she kept her happy-go-lucky shell up while she suffered. Eventually, though, this shell began to crack, and more signs of Aura's true feelings burst through. She became rather nervous and jumpy at the slightest sound, and refused to talk to anyone--even her own family and friends. Aura never realized she was acting this way, that is, until her mother told her out of fear of losing the cheeriness that was once Aura. Afterwards, Aura tried to remain cheerful whenever she was by herself or around people, but she'd sometimes become suspicious and paranoid of her surroundings. This demeanor seemed to occur most when the subject of death was brought up.

History: As a child, Aura grew up in the serenity that was Ecruteak City. She was used to the quiet atmosphere it emitted, despite her opposing demeanor. She loved to visit the houses of the elderly residents and hear stories from the days of old. Every now and then, she would reenact those stories through play, placing herself as the main protagonist every time. The stories never ended, nor did Aura's imagination.

Aura was an only child, and although she had no siblings of her own to play with, she was acquainted with the few children in Ecrtueak, and would sometimes get them to play the stories with her. But these children were much older than Aura was, and as they grew older, their interests came to be different from those Aura had, and she was left by herself. And even someone like her became bored and lonely overtime. Seeing Aura like this hurt her parents deeply, and so they decided to take her to a new location, for her to experience new things and to make new friends and hear new stories.

This place was known as Jubilife City. Quite the opposite from Ecruteak, it was bustling with tourists, idols, and so forth. However, it was the cheapest place to live at the time (Aura's parents didn't make much money as they had hoped working as Miltank farmers), so it couldn't be helped. And even though the city's atmosphere matched that of Aura's even more than Ecruteak's did, Aura was bullied and treated like dirt by the locals, youth or adult. Nobody seemed to trust anybody, and so she wasn't even allowed on her neighbors' lawns unless she wished to be arrested.

Everything took a turn for the worst when Aura's father, who had become a businessmen to keep up with the rest of the city, was laid off. Aura's mother was just a baker and made minimum wage, so it was hard for the family to continue living in even the cheapest of apartments. And thus they set Aura up to do some acting on TV. While Aura was at first against it, she came to realize that she would be helping her family by doing so. Unfortunately, for every type of show she tried out for, she ended up getting yelled at for screwing up the slightest bit, and was thus not destined to be a star. On the other hand, she was asked to embark on a journey with a Pokemon on her own, something she herself had wanted to pursue for some time.

At last, on a gloomy day in mid-June, Aura collapsed while helping her mother at the bakery. She was rushed to the cheapest and slimiest hospital, where she was told she had gotten the Mutuwar Hauka Syndrome. As she was still a bit naive in heart, Aura had no clue what this meant. Her parents feared she'd be in despair if they told her what the more common name was, and thus made sure she would never know. Nevertheless, Aura heard the doctors talk about it while she was supposedly sleeping, and the name put her into shock for a while. She couldn't speak, eat, or even use the restroom. The doctors had to feed her through small tubes connected to her nostrils!

And when the worst news came, Aura's parents were devastated. They cried and cried about their daughter's condition, and when they were told about the only known cure, they cried even more, as neither of them had battled before nor use a Pokemon for anything other than farmwork. Aura overheard them talk of suicide to get money from insurance by making it seem like an accident, or perhaps robbery, and this stressed her out. She didn't want to be in this place at this moment, and she didn't want them feeling forced to pay her medical bills. Enough was enough.

Finally, on a calm, peaceful midnight, Aura yanked all the medical equipment leeched to her and went to get her clothes. Because the hospital was cheap and didn't have great security, she managed to sneak out. Afterwards, she ran as fast as she could to get to where she was promised her own Pokemon. She didn't want to hurt her parents, but there was no other option, as she saw it...

Appearance: Aura is fairly average for someone her age. She stands at about 5 feet, with an average weight. Her chest is completely flat, so she finds no need to wear a bra. Her skin is a healthy peachy color, but is also rather fair, which puts her at a higher risk of getting sunburned. As for her hair, it's a lovely strawberry blonde, and is usually found fluffed out with a part in the middle at medium length, ending usually where her chest would be. As for Aura's eyes, their color has been the center of controversy for quite a while. They seem a lovely cobalt blue to most people, but some have said they're a slate gray. Aura prefers the former, though, as blue is one of her favorite colors.

When it comes to attire, Aura likes to mix colors when she dresses, but not in a way that makes her look too outlandish. Her favorite top is a blue t-shirt with what look like pink shoulder blades of the same fabric, both shaped like cherub wings. To go with that top, Aura wears short shorts (ending just above her knees) that are blue on the top and pink on the bottom, both colors separated by a yellow zigzag stripe. As for feet, she tends to wear sandals of any color, and stockings to match that color. And for accessory, a nice blue headband with a pink rose that she wears in her hair (the rose often being on her left).

Starter: Wild Card 1;
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Fia (Midsreavus)
    Nature: Timid
    Moveset: Growl, Psywave, Spite

Trainer Card: I assume you want something like this?:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

RP Sample: From an LiveJournal RP...

Spoiler:

Oh, and here's an RP Sample from looooooooooooooooooooong ago (I haven't really RPed in a while other than in LJ, so yeah, bear with me XD).

---

I'll edit anything that needs editing, 'k?

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • OOC: Here's my SU, hope it's okay, and not too Mary Sue-ish.

Name: Christopher William Evans

Personality: Chris was a light-hearted person before, but now, after finding out what he has, he became nervous. He still does feel some joy, and depression, but either way, he's always nervous. He's not the best actor, so people notice him when he acts like nothing's happening. He's also afraid for another reason completely foreign to the fatal, sure-kill disease, and that's his horrible luck. He claims to get the disease was the prime example of his horrible luck, but he just has to deal with it.

Chris likes to run, it allows him to deal with built up energy he has stored during the rest of the day. He also likes to spend time with his family, who are either dead, or terrified of him. His favorite hobby was collecting stickers, but he had to leave that behind, and his favorite food is french fries. Chris hates it when there's nothing he can do in a situation, he likes to have some power in something. He also hates the members of the Elite 4, since they supposedly have the cure, and are apparently against sharing it with people.

History: Christopher William Evans was born on December 21st, 1994 in Cherrygrove City, along with his sister Kayla, born to Alyssa and Marco Evans. The night that Christopher was able to come home, something happened to Marco. His job caused him to leave, and that was the last any of them saw of him. They were told that he developed Mutuwar Hauka Syndrome, and he died. The family was devastated by the loss, as Marco was once a great trainer, and even an icon.

Chris' older brother, Fredrick, didn't take the news so well, and went into a depression, which he never got fully out of. Eventually he went on his own journey, became successful, and as a big middle finger to everyone, as well as knowing that the end was coming, committed suicide on national television, via decapitation. Now Chris, Kayla and Alyssa were now depressed, horrified that Fredrick did that. Was their family cursed? What happened for them to deserve this?

As they grew up, Chris and Kayla managed to get over the death of both Marco and Fredrick, and that is when Chris was going to go on his journey. He told his family that there was no way he was going to die, and then promptly collapsed right there. Kayla and Alyssa managed to get him to the hospital, and were told Chris had the same disease that claimed his father. Mutuwar Hauka Syndrome.

Kayla cried for her brother, but Alyssa didn't want to see him anymore, and she didn't want Kayla seeing Chris anymore either, in case it was infectious. With what happened to the family over the course of ten years, it seems that they really were cursed, or so Alyssa thinks.

Chris thought his game was over, but he heard from one of the patients that the Elite 4 had a cure, so in the dead of night, Chris ripped the wires off, grabbed his clothes, and jumped out the window, since he couldn't go out the door... and promptly fell 4 stories towards the ground. He was lucky to have been cushioned by a tree, but was still injured as he limped off.

Appearance: Christopher Evans is a somewhat, but not really that short of a person, measuring in at 5'4, weighing at about 132 lbs. He has a small frame, but you can still see some baby fat. His hair is black and spiked up a little, but it goes down to the back of his neck. His eyes are a dark blue, and his head is actually of average size on his body. His nose is somewhat long, and ends in a point, his ears are somewhat large, but it isn't too noticeable. His arms are long, fingers as well, but his legs of average length. His feet are pretty large as well.

Chris' normal attire consists of a beaded necklace given to him by Kayla, a black shirt with a brown coat, and black pants. He also wears sunglasses given to him by Fredrick, and a chain necklace given to him by Marco, before he went off. His pants are a little baggy, and his shirt seems somewhat loose on him, but these were the only things he had with him.

Starter:

Dratini
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Level: 5
    Nature: Quirky
    Moveset: Wrap, Leer, Thunderwave

Trainer Card:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Rp Sample: This is from Apocalyptic Dawn v2:

Spoiler:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @Zimvee - Reserved
    @Natsu-kun - Reserved
    @Charzeon - Reserved
    @Zeta - Approved b('v'b)

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Hello, Ghost Princess. I like your plot. I'm glad that you've returned. I would like to reserve a signup as a wild card.

Name: Isokrates Thinami Theopatis

Appearance: Isokrates is a tall, muscular man. Few would suspect that he had a disease. His skin is a fairly deep tan. The hair of Isokrates is golden brown, with eyes to match. Speaking of his eyes, Isokrates veils them with his sunglasses. Without sunglasses on, his eyes are very skinny. Below the eyes, a small nose is stuck in the center of Isokrates' face. The mouth is moderately sized. His chin has much length to it.

Isokrates features many muscles. His arm's muscles are proportional to Mt. Olympus in Greece. In reality, they are 3 inches tall. His abdominal muscles are tighter than 2 people stuck in a piece of tape, attached to each other. His leg muscles are extremely fast, running the 100 meter in 10.96 seconds.

In his closet, Isokrates showcases a great amount of suits. These suits are of various colors, including black, brown, blue, and velvet. He only has a single tie, which is colored Also, he features many dress chino's. His wardrobe has brown, navy, and black chino's, supported by a black belt. He wears these regularly. His jacket, for the chilly season, is a silver, bulky jacket.

Sometimes, however, his dress is toned down a bit. For athletic events, he wears a single pair of clothes. A light black short sleeve shirt and blue athletic shorts are what the teenager wears in Athletics class or other sports that he plays. When the weather becomes colder, Isokrates covers his body with a similar outfit. The difference is that the outfit is long-sleeved. Also, his white sweat jacket is worn.

Of course, Isokrates doesn't go out empty handed. He always brings his cellular phone, which is stored, in regular conditions, in one of his belt pocket. In extreme cold or heat, it is stored in his jacket pocket. Another item he wears on his belt are his PokeBalls. Also, every teenager has an MP3 or an iPod, and Isokrates is no exception. He always carries the black 8 GB music player in his coat pocket. When listening to it, his ears hold white earbuds.

Personality: Isokrates grew up with a wealthy family. His snobbish, conceited attitude swiftly reveals that part of him. Isokrates is always bragging of his wonderful looks, muscles, musical talent and clothes. He hates people who look poorer than him. He doesn't even get to know you. He just automatically hates you.

There are many personality flaws that Isokrates does not like to brag about. Though Isokrates loves to show off his muscles, he does not like to show off his voice (his speaking voice, not his singing voice). Isokrates does not like to speak in front of public audiences. He hates giving oral reports. On that wrong note, he hates all school. He doesn't like homework, his teachers, and just thinks that school is boring. Isokrates has become a very rebellious student. He never hands in his homework, he doesn't participate in class, and he doesn't even pretend to pay attention. As a result, the only class he is passing is Athletics. As well as this, he is a rebel in all areas. He breaks the law all of the time. He breaks his parents rules as well.

History: As I mentioned earlier, Isokrates was born from a wealthy family. The family were very successful lawyers and good students. So then why was Isokrates such a bad student? Why did he break the law?

Isokrates was the youngest of four children in his family. The others were 10, 12, and 17. That put him at a disadvantage. The way his family worked was that they spent the most time with the middle child. There were two middle children, which kept their parents occupied for most of the time. So, Isokrates did not get that much affection during his prime years.
    p
    His 17 year old brother did give Isokrates some of his time. The 17 year old, Sethos, disagreed with his family's method. He believed that the younger child should get the most attention and the older ones be more independent. So, Sethos worked with Isokrates. He tried to care for Isokrates and tried to mother him. Sethos did well. Isokrates was kept healthy and in good shape.

Isokrates lived well under his care. But, due to a tragic car accident on his way home from his part time job at Jubilife Food Market, Sethos died. Isokrates was deeply devestated by this loss. After all, Sethos was a very good brother to Isokrates and his parents were too focused on success to care for Isokrates' bleeding self (even though they did sue the drunk driver of the car. They won, but that did not help Isokrates). Isokrates, 1 at the time, went into a period of depression. He stayed in his room all day and night, blaming his parents and himself. He was sad and angry.

When Isokrates turned 4, he finally got out of his depression. He decided that he would ignore their orders, because he still believed it was their fault that Sethos pwas dead. He 'borrowed' his parents money and bought a lot of suits and pants. His parents were oblivious. They never found out about that. His parents, now that former twelve year old, Adrastos, was 16, he focused attention on the 14 year old and Isokrates. Isokrates, however, did not pay attention to his parents' "Lawyer Lessons" because he disliked them. Isokrates was enrolled in school.

His social life was not very grand during the first stage of his life. Well, the 5 year olds weren't as teenage and didn't pick out popular kids. (They just nap around in kindergarten. They don't care.) He didn't have that many good qualities. His only good quality was his wealth. He had yet to discover his athletic and musical skill. Isokrates was not liked by his teachers. He was rebellious and unkind.

Isokrates sort of calmed down in 2nd Year, but still remained a rebel. His family and teachers tried and tried to make him change. What would it take for him to stop?

His rebel act toned down quite a bit when he discovered his talent for athletics in third year. Isokrates discovered that he was quite swift on his legs. He was the second fastest runner in the school, beaten only by Carlos Deportina. Later, in the last segment of year 3, Isokrates went into music. He decided to play the Saxophone and sung in the choir. That started in fourth year. He excelled dramatically at music and sports. His rivalry with Deportina in sports kept increasing, and on the last day of fourth year, Deportina lost to Theopatis in the 100 meter by a slim margin. He felt great. A little too great. He got cocky and braggy. His greatness level among his peers was getting lower because of this attitude. Isokrates got worse and worse, and soon, almost no one liked him. He was really really conceited and became really, really prejudiced against the lower class. He continued his school rebellion in Years 5, 6, and 7. Little did he know his brain was slowly rotting.

Isokrates was shocked when he recieved the news of the life threatening brain disease. (Really? He never did any academic work, and played too many sports. All sports (except basketball) rot your brain) He was happy to know that there was a cure, that he had 6 months to find it. (Boy, I bet he wished he paid attention in PokeSchool. He's going to be clueless...)

Starter: Wild Card 2

Gible

Trainer Card:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Rp Sample:

"Next, Silvio Vargas and Rocky Markov, please step forward." The two came up to where Anton stood with their partners and Anton again inserted two different USD drives into their Comm.'s."This has all the information of Fissureon on it, eating habits, behaviour, etc. Your first sighting was in Route Three, between Pewter and Cerulean City, Kanto. Go there now." He said. They thanked him and left.

After Silvio recieved this information, he gave Julian a little pep talk. "Don't think of it as you being a fugitive. Think of it as an adventure, Julian. Only a select few get to do this. You, me, and Rocky are really special. I know you can do this. Say break on 3. One, two, three, break!" Silvio went over to meet his partner, who was talking to his father. Then, Rocky went over to Silvio. Rocky asked, "How are we getting to Kanto, Silvio?"

That was a tough question. His "Kanto Kings" did not include any flying Pokemon. Also, he wondered, "Why is this lazy teenager traveling with me, and how did he get accepted here? He's going to hold me back." Then, he answered the curious teenager. "I don't know. I don't have any flying types, and all you have is a Grovyle. How are we going to do this?" Then he remembered. "Rocky, I figured it out. My Kadabra will teleport us to Kanto."

The duo walked together to get Julian, and the three went outside. The sky was blanketed with gray clouds, and the day was 67 degrees, a little cold for the summer. The landscape consisted of tall mountains and trees that looked like they were randomly placed on the land. A strong wind made it feel colder than it actually was.

Before teleporting, Silvio was thinking about a plan. He was thinking that Rocky should explore in Mt. Moon since it was dark in there and Rocky had little chance of success. Along with his dislike for Rocky, he also wanted the adventure and success all to himself and Rocky to be forgotten. Silvio would scan Route 3 and act casual, like one of those young, new adventurers trying to take after Brock, Pewter City's gym leader. He said to himself, "Piece of cake."

Then, his mind snapped back into the real world. Silvio noticed that Rocky disappeared. "Where did that little backstabbing teenager go?" Now, he disliked Rocky even further. But, a contradictory thought popped into his mind. "This kid probably hasn't a clue where he's going. That means my chance of winning will be better!" He was thinking high and mighty at the time. He was pumped for an adventure, and he was pumped to win. Reaching into his pack, Silvio pulled out a red and white Pokeball. He looked at it and then called, "Go, Kadabra!" A brown-esque Pokemon came out of the ball. "Kadabra, Teleport me to Route 3 in Kanto." Kadabra did so at once. In 2 seconds, Silvio was in Kanto. The first thing he noticed was Mt. Moon, a big, brown wall between Route 3 and Cerulean City. It was warm, contradictory to the cold atmosphere of Stagg's building. The sky was also fairly clear, a bright blue brightening the atmosphere. He also notice a lot of children. "All right, Julian, we made it," Silvio said after finishing his observance. "Now, with Markov lost, we will work seperate. I will go inro Mt. Moon. I am very used to dark and cold mountains. They are no place for the new explorer-"
    "I am offended by that," Julian said.
    "I was just saying that I am more experienced. Now, lets continue. You will disguise yourself as one of those innocent bug catchers. No one'll think you're up to anything, because you're going with the flow. I will just pretend to be an ordinary explorer or whatever. Now, let's split. One, two, three, break," Silvio said as they parted. Silvio walked east to Mt. Moon. He was feeling great. He was ready to tackle anything. He walked into the brown wall.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    May I please reserve Oddish please? I'll get my sign up up as soon as possible.

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Is it possible for me to reserve Houndoom? I promise I'll have the SU up by tomorrow.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @ deku - Reserved

@ Haruhimi fuji : Um to keep this rp's population in check I only one want person taking one type of starter for example Zimvee has reserved cyndaquil making fire starters no longer up for grabs ^^;; but if you have a good sign-up I'll let you in other then that we have bonsly from special starters or electric and water are free too.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Ghost Princess: Am I reserved or not?

If you check my first post your up there sorry I didn't put it up in last post. But check the first post your up there x3 Usually I put people up there without posting.

Edit: Some criticism I suppose would be..uh.. historys a little short, add some more to it.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Name: Robert James Baker (Though he goes by Bobby)

Personality: Before he discovered he was dying, Bobby had a a split personality disorder. It wasn't serious as he was still the same person but he would get weird flashes that switch his normal upbeat personailty to a more depressing pessmistic view. However in both cases, Bobby had a love of practical jokes and was always looking for a laugh. His view in both cases however is "Life is either sad or funny, and when you finally figure out crying all the time gets you nowhere what else is it?" He has a love of adventure and wishes to explore the rest of the world.

However since he has found out he is dying, Bobby has taken on a more angry personality and lashes out at everyone. He dosen't want to but he thinks its unfair as to why he has been chosen to die out of 7 million people. Since finding out that the Elite Four may have a cure however has givin Bobby hope and he is going to get that cure or die trying. And Bobby has made a promise saying that if he fails on his quest, then damnit he's going to make something of his life!

History: Bobby was born in the Kanto Region but quickly moved to the Johto Region at a young age so he considers Johto more of his home than Kanto. That is to say he didn't stop moving. His family moved more times than Bobby can keep track. Eventually they settled in the Sinnoh Region. Here Bobby had trouble (like he always does) making friends, but he managed to find friends in all four corners of his school. However since he has found he's sick he has found out who is true friends are. The ones Bobby thought were his real friends have turned his back on him and the ones he thought were only casual aquantences have been there to help him with dealing with it.

Appearance: Bobby is around 5ft 7in and has lightly tanned skin. His mop of black curly hair falls down just above his chocolate brown eyes. Not particularly strong, Bobby is thin with little extra muscle. He wears black boots with sandy looking dark blue jeans with a brown hoodie with the sleeves cut off at the elbows. He has a pair of leather fingerless gloves and some goggles hang around his neck.

Starter: Cyndaquil

Trainer Card:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Rp Sample:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    HIIII IMOUTO-CHAN! 8D here's my stuff~

Name: Avalbane Celtrose

Appearance: Avalbane has long flowing golden hair and peircing green eyes. She wears fishnet gloves and stockings a lot and is known for dressing Punk/rebel/emo. Despite her dark look she is hyper as a skitty on crack. She is rarely seen without some kind of hat on, or studded accessory such as wristbands, belt, or even a colar. Shes avrage hight and weight, 5'6 and 130lb. Has a pair of black boots with buckles down the sides, and when battling will wear black fingerless gloves.

Personality: as mentioned above, hyper as a skitty on crack, since being infected has become more and more prone to emotional breakdowns and is now somewhat bipolar. She loves everything dark, but at the same time loves cute and fluffy things with a passion. On occasion she will burst into song and dance without caring where she is or who she is with. Despite the insanity, She is very protective of her friends and very capable of being serious when the moment calls for it. But the second that moment is over, it's back to perky and loveing. Don't piss her off though, with her sugar-coat, comes a sadistic underside.

History: Avalbane wasn't from a very rich family, but it wasn't poor either. She was raised by a single mother, after her father walked out when she was three. She always helped her mother raise the pokemon they bred so people could have them as pets. But when she wasn't helping breed and raise baby pokemon, she was out partying. When she was diagnosed with brain rotting Avalbane decided she would make the elite four come public with their cure to help everyone who had the disease. Late at night, on a full moon, she ran away from home taking only a box of cookies, flashlight and a lightningbolt print blanket, to start her quest to, as she beleived, to save the world. Little did she know, a dark family secret would soon come to haunt her.

Starter: Shinx

Trainer Card:

Sample: Avalbane stared out her window at the cold, dark sky. It would not be long until the clouds broke to reveal the moon. Tonight was the night she would leave home, possibly to never return. " Chatot, Tell mom I'm gone when she wakes up, okay? " She smiled solomly as she looked to the small bird pokemon, who was sitting atop an egg it had laied the night before. The pokemon looked at her with serious eyes, for she knew the trouble Avalbane was facing. The wind outside shifted and the clouds parted, letting down the eerie glow of the full moon from its place among the heavens. " It's now or never. " She told herself as she opened her window and slowly climbed down a makeshift rope she had made from her bedsheets the night before. When her feet hit the solid ground she smiled sadly to herself. " Well, here I go. " And with that, she took off running into the shadows of the nearby forest.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Mkay onee-chan I'll reserve you but your sign-up is far from done. Your personality is much to short same with your appearance. I'll let the trainer card slide. But send everything to me via IM so I can fix typos and stuff. Oh , and add an rp example.

Zimvee: b('v'b) Approved

Luigia-a : Reserved

Edit:

Natsu-kun : Approved b('v'b)

Edit #2:

Alright Onee-chan I'm going to let you in but don't think I'm going to give you a whole lot of slack just because I let you in: Approved b('v'b)

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Name:
    Janet Anne Dawson-Elliot "Jade"

Personality:
    Jade is a type of person who has her heart in the right place but is constantly messing things up. She is as sweet as can be but her clumsiness makes people stay away from her. Jade was not a very popular individual in her town since they gave her the name the Jinxed Jewel. Now after finding out what she has she tries act like nothing is wrong with her. Now that she is on a timed schedule she has to change her procrastinating ways to reach her destination in time.

Jade's favorite hobby is hunting for bug and grass type pokemon since it they are almost all over the place. She traps them and lets them go back into the forest since they come into town and mess up gardens looking for food. When other kids were pretending to battle with pokemon Jade was sneaking around houses trying to catch pokemon which her parents thought was weird. Jade always seemed to separate herself from other people no matter what she was doing.

History:
    Jade was born in Floaroma Town as the youngest of three children to Timothy and Harley Dawson-Elliot. Her two older brothers Marcus, and Robert seemed to like fighting with each other a lot because the did it everyday. Neither of them every got hurt until Jade walked in the room to try to stop them. After realizing that she is the cause of everyone getting hurt in her family she tried to avoid them as much as possible. While she went to school she always did her best and did not misbehave since she n=knew that would drag her parents into the mix and one of them would get hurt.

Her parents just thought it was a coincidence that every time Jade appeared near her family someone got hurt and tried to bond with her every chance they got. When Jade went to the mail box and saw a postcard made out to her she jumped up with joy. She knew this was her chance to get away from her family. So she rushed inside dropping the mail on the counter and began to pack her bags. Her parents saw the postcard and they smiled to finally see there little girl happy. Jade began throwing in shirts, skirts, and short dress. Thoughts of living with pokemon in the wild just excited her. Placing the bags by the door after packing she was ready for the next day to start.

The next morning Jade woke up feeling a little weak and the room began to spin. The feeling faded for a little bit as she rolled out of bed and got dressed. Jade picked up one of her bags and the dizziness came back but this time it knocked her to the floor. Jade passed out and when she regained consciousness she was in a white hospital gown. Jade began to panic and look around for her things. A doctor walked into the room with a clipboard and a depressed look on his face. He told Jade the bad news and gave her a book about the Brain Rotting Disease.

Jade sat their in shock after realizing that she was going to die in six months. Se looked to the right and saw her parents crying because they were going to lose their little girl. Jade then thought if she died then her family could live a jinx free life. Jade began to smile knowing that this was what she wanted until her parents walked over and handed her the postcard she got in the mail and left the room in tears. The postcard gave Jade to live on and fight the disease so she picked up the book and began to read it. The book contain information about her disease.

Jade got out of bed and headed to the window when she overheard a couple people talking about the Pokemon league having a cure for the disease and Jade became determined to find out. Later that night Jade made sure everyone was sleep and went to the closet and changed close and grabbed one of her bags and headed out the window.

Appearance:
    Friday is pretty tall for a girl standing at 5 ft. 10 in. with out her hat on. She has long, silky, black hair that is usually covered by her tan bug catcher's hat with a green strip around it. Her eyes are green like the leaves of the forest in the spring. Friday has pretty tanned skin since she loves to spend most of her time outside. She tends to wear a small green jacket that only goes down right under her chest and a tan one piece skirt that matches her hat that stops right above her knees. She wears long green socks that come up half her shin and a pair brown flat shoes to tie off her outfit. Her outfit is to help her hide in the forest and sneak up on her target. Friday carries a small green and tan book bag on her back were she keeps everything for her journeys.

Starter:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Name: Bonsly
    Gemder: Male
    Moveset: Fake Tears, Copy cat

Trainer Card:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Rp Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Hello there,

Sign-Ups

Name: Tyson "Ty" Ontiveiros

Age: 15 years old, 16 in a couple of months (if he lives them)

Appearance: Tyson's appearance is something worth noticing. Hard occupation and drudgery on the field made the man that comes from tall parents grow up to somewhere around 6'2 and have the build of a gazelle incorporated with the strength of a gorilla. His whole body is remarkably strong and 'cut', and every single one of his muscles is well defined. His broad back and thin waist give him an almost perfect V shape. His arms are relatively long, and the biceps, triceps and forearms are noticeably burly. His thick veins and arteries can be seen through his skin, squishy at touch. Deltoids and abdominals really don't fall behind. His lower body isn't any less defined, but his loose pants don't usually allow anyone to be aware. Tyson's incredible endurance, though, leaves that pretty clear.

His skin is naturally tanned from all of the outdoor activities he does, and he sports a numbers of scratches and bruises because of the same reason. He is proud of his marks, though; and doesn't mind showing them off. His limbs are crooked, for he has broken at least half of the bones in his body. A number of his joints crack, too, albeit quietly. Even though he has to get down and dirty every day, he is a fan of cleaning and grooming. His fingernails have the ideal shape matched with a par cleansing. His face is smooth and he tries to take care of it extensively, probably to make up for the fact that the rest of the skin in his body can be compared to one of a Sharpeedo. That trait comes from the family, who tend to joke with each other by pretending to light a match or file nails with each others' skin. From his family, too, he earned a condition known as rosacea, the curse of the red cheeks. No matter the temperature, mood, or heart rate, Ty's cheeks always have a rosy color.

He's got hazel-brown irises that sparkle a honey-like color under the sunlight encased in almond-shaped eyes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and the architecture and tinge of Tyson's eyes give him the appearance of a very warm person. He has long, brown hair that always seems nice and clean. Not having time (or interest) to get a style, though, Tyson sports rowdy bangs that reach just past his eyes. His facial features, like his insubstantially flat, are relatively small. He has thin, rosy lips that encase a set of very nice teeth; white and straight. His ears have an 'average' size and if anything is to notice is that they are somewhat pointy at the top.

His attire is really simple. For pants, it doesn't go farther than wearing straight cut or carpenter jeans, most usually washed off and insignificantly torn. His demanding tasks are done easier with baggy slacks, so he isn't a fan of tight denim. In the shoe department, some brown work shoes do the job. It's either that or combat boots most of the time, for he loves a good sprint. His shoes always seem muddied up. For tops, he wears buttoned shirts that are usually pulled up on the sleeves, just below his elbow. Stripes or squares, usually; something simple. That, or a solid color T-shirt. Above that, he wears a variety of vests and jackets, most commonly a thick,black, leather one. His belt is kinda noticeable, with an elegant buckle and all, and he carries many keys, some pick locking tools and a switchblade on it. Aroud his neck hang around three chains, one holding a delicate circle with some inscriptions of some ancient language on it, one some sort of dog tag, and the other one carrying a guitar pick. These are usually hidden under his shirt. Finally, he tends to use a black or straw cowboy hat.

Personality: Ty's your average guy next door. Simple, friendly, charming, absentminded and clumsy. His can-do attitude and quickness to flash a smile make him someone you want to be around at first sight. He differs, though. His socializing skills are sub-par, and he'd rather his interactions with other people not go farther than the aforementioned smile. It's really easy to gain his trust, though; and once you do, he'll open. He seems to be cheery most of the time, and he is sure that there is a solution to every problem. Sometimes, though, he is a bit too optimistic, and this can become annoying. He is loyal to his beliefs, though; and believes always going for the dark or gloomy point of view won't help. He is a prankster, too; and one that likes to make things good and elaborate. He is never afraid of joking around or laughing at others; pretty much in the same way he likes other to laugh with and about him. He doesn't get pissed often, but once he does, there's no backing him down. He literally won't stop 'till bodies hit the floor. His dominant frame has given him a cocky attitude that makes him believe he is capable of anything, and when coupled with someone who pressed the wrong buttons, Tyson is a true demon. He is a natural leader and he isn't afraid of risking himself for others, but he doesn't underestimate the ones around him and he knows when to listen to ideas. At times, too, he can be quite stubborn, putting himself in a position where he says he's right even when he knows he's not. He'll give his life for a cause, and his cause for a life. In the end, he tries to maintain himself cool, calm and humble; knowing that it's a wild world out there.

History: Tyson's history is simple and one that definitely is not worthy of having a biography written about, but he's happy. Tyson was born in the outskirts of Sinnoh, in a very rural area few people that don't move inside the field of agriculture have come to know. It's that part of the region where all the Pokémon Ranches are; the part where most of the regions veggies and berries are shipped from. It's a peaceful area of linked farms and ranches; a cowboy's life. Tyson comes from a family of breeders who lived in an above average farmhouse. They were major 'producers' so to say, of Miltank, Tauros, Ponyta, and what else. He is the 4th of 7 brothers and sisters.

Since young, his parents have showed him that nothing in life is free; and when he was able to take his first steps, he was put to work. Milk the Miltank, round the Mareep, build something; orders, orders, orders. His education was ok, and he passed his years with average grades; but he knew his laboring would be in the family business. His siblings always took him out for adventures which at the same time served as fieldwork. He knows technically every berry in the word, knows all Pokémon egg types, is an expert builder and improvisanionist and is a top-notch cook. Ty also excels at music, being able to play virtually any instrument in the world with virtuous skills. In his pocket he always packs an ocarina or a harmonica.

Although he dreams of the day of living peacefully in a big house on his even bigger ranch, with a loving family and a plethora of Pokémon, he's young, and he knows he won't be for long, so he really wants an adventure for now.

Starter: Veil the Ponyta. While not an official starter endowed by Rowan, Veil was one of the first Pokémon Ty ever came in contact with. Veil was hatched when he was a young kid, and he has been taking care of her since. His father eventually allowed Ty to keep the Ponyta instead of giving her away to breeders or trainers or stuff. Since then, Veil and Ty have been inseparable. Veil is taller and stronger than your average Ponyta; frame she developed from carrying the rough-build Ty around.

Trainer Card:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Rp Sample:
    Spoiler:

((My, it's been a while since last time I was here… Hope I can once again be where I stood at, it's been ages since I did a good Roleplay post. 'Nyway, here it is, trying out a new character model; hope I do fine. I know my RP Sample isn't in complete agreement to the introduction, but in the end I think it'll take me to the same place :D

Here I am Tiff, can't hide from you or Snipa' Kitty. Happy 2010 for everyone.))

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Thank you GP for the reserve, will definitely get a sign-up done asap.

EDIT: Thought I'd start.

Name: Simon Jay Fenix

Appearance: Simon Jay Fenix looks like an average teenager. Standing at around 5 foot 5, he's neither short nor tall. His longer dark-brown hair lands upon his shoulders, with a fringe that sits upon his eyebrows. His eyes are a combination of blue and green, large and baggy and are deep set into his face. His jaw is chiselled, and his features are very expressive. His ears are slightly raised, to a defined point level with his eyebrows.

Simon's physique isn't well defined. His legs are slightly toned, and his upper physique is thin, almost too thin. His fingers are long and slender, like a musician's. His skin is slightly tanned, but it's not noticeable. His shoulders are broad, a sign that if he wanted to, he could be toned and muscular. But he doesn't see the need, so he remains as he is. Attire wise, Simon is very simple. He wears a brown fedora on his head, with a longer rim then usual. Long, grey pants wrapped around by a black belt, which is almost covered his darker brown trench coat, while a solid colour t-shirt lies beneath it. The belt buckle reads 'Rebirth', inscribed under a beast-shaped skull. He also carries with him a small notebook.

Personality: To someone walking down the street, Simon Jay Fenix would appear to be quiet and withdrawn. To one trying to address him for the first time, he would seem rude. This is because Simon Jay Fenix is a mute. He cannot speak. He never has, and he may never will. The doctors called it a birth defect, an unfortunate coincidence. They tried numerous times to cure it, but for the 15 years of his life, hes been silent. This doesn't mean that Simon isn't expressive. He uses facial expressions intensely, and communicates with gestures, and writes in his notebook. He has a fiery, argumentative temper and gets angry when he can't get his point across.

History: Simon Jay Fenix, born and raised in Sandgem Town along with his older brother and sister. His parents owned the local Pokemart, and all of his family were accomplished Pokemon Trainers. His brother, the oldest, traveled through Sinnoh, collecting a large number of Pokemon with him. Every so often, he would send Pokemon back to his family for his brother and sister, which would mean the two grew up around Pokemon. When his sister left, she took them with her, so Simon was alone.

The sister didn't take the normal route a Sinnohian would take. She instead traveled to Hoenn, and battle those Gyms. For many months, they duo kept in touch. On Simon's 10th birthday, she sent him his first Pokemon, one he could keep for himself. It was a Beldum, a gift a famous trainer had given her. The two bonded instantly, despite the silence. Because neither could speak, they communicated in unusual ways. Writing, rhythm, whatever worked.

Simon's mutism meant that he never connected with others outside his family, so he never made true friends. He learned to interact from his family, but finds it hard to trust outsiders. With the terrible news that struck this sick teen, he realises that his time has come for him to journey out, and try his luck to find this cure.

Starter: Beldum
    Name: Spyro
    Nature: Hasty
    Moveset: Take Down

Trainer Card:
    Vita ut nex [Pg-16]

Rp Sample: Here's two.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.