• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VP's Fan Club

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'll answer for Australia. :3
    We get summer holidays - 6 weeks - at Christmas. We get a normal two-week one around Easter. We get a winter holiday, two weeks of course, in a few weeks, and then the Chrissy holidays once more. =3
    Bart? X3

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Um, I only get two months actually, and oh, yeah, another month in December, so I guess it's three months... I dont know about Bart though....

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    OH GOD!! I'm sorry guys. I've been paying too much attention to my Neopets that I forgot about you.

And anyway, Kylie's right.

Welcome coolmaster!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    VP said:
    OH GOD!! I'm sorry guys. I've been paying too much attention to my Neopets that I forgot about you.

And anyway, Kylie's right.

Welcome coolmaster!

LOL, well that's all right.... how many neopets do you own anyways....

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Hehe Neopets i used to play that but then i got bored because i couldn't get a job it always said "come back in 10 mins" so i did but nothing happend.XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I'm going to quit forgetting to join by... joining! That I shall... right about... now.

*joins*

Back