• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VP's Fan Club

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • *sigh* I live in New Zealand.

And we don't have pesos. lol. I was just using pesos so Avie knows how expensive it is. XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah, NZ's currency was originally called the Royal but peeps decided to call it the Dollar. Yeah, I know a lot about NZ for someone who isn't born there.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    *sigh* I live in New Zealand.

And we don't have pesos. lol. I was just using pesos so Avie knows how expensive it is. XD

lol, okay, okay, I get it... we have Pesos here as much as hmmm... Mexico

but anyways, Bart, how are ya? busy with stuff lately?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah exactly. XD

*revives club* We need tah post more. XD

I'm fine Avie, and I'm busy, yeah. Grade 6 is hell.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    Yeah exactly. XD

*revives club* We need tah post more. XD

I'm fine Avie, and I'm busy, yeah. Grade 6 is hell.

Oooh.... I see.... Grade 6 has some kind of twist of new challanges to it! I hope you survive it! XP

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Grade 6 (or Year 6 as we call it here) is very hard. New challenges. Harder work. In fact, every time I go to the computer, I have to research! And there's at least 1 test every week.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    Grade 6 (or Year 6 as we call it here) is very hard. New challenges. Harder work. In fact, every time I go to the computer, I have to research! And there's at least 1 test every week.

Awww.... that's kidna harsh.... maybe your school is an exclusive one, so maybe that's why they are very strict!

Do you wear uniforms to school? I wonder how they look like....

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • My school is a Catholic school, but I cope with the hard work quite well, actually. I'm one of the smartest guys in class, as a matter of fact.

Yeah, we wear uniforms. Boys have to wear navy blue shirts, grey shorts for summer, curderoy trousers (pants) for winter, navy blue shorts for sport, a skivvy (winter only) and a jersey (winter). We have to wear the school sunhats when its summer. We also have to wear school shoes between 8:55 to 10:30 and 1:30 to 2:55. On 10:30 to 1:30 we can wear our sports shoes. =D

Can you picture me looking like that? lol

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • VP said:
    My school is a Catholic school, but I cope with the hard work quite well, actually. I'm one of the smartest guys in class, as a matter of fact.

Yeah, we wear uniforms. Boys have to wear navy blue shirts, grey shorts for summer, curderoy trousers (pants) for winter, navy blue shorts for sport, a skivvy (winter only) and a jersey (winter). We have to wear the school sunhats when its summer. We also have to wear school shoes between 8:55 to 10:30 and 1:30 to 2:55. On 10:30 to 1:30 we can wear our sports shoes. =D

Can you picture me looking like that? lol

I also study in a catholic school... XP

And yeah, I think I can picture you in your school uniform! Coolie!

Anyways, how many hours do you spend at school?

Back