• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VP's Fan Club

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yo guys! Anyway, I mostly play games in Neoperts to earn money. So I can buy Dubloons and stuff. I'm trying to raise my Neopet to be the best in Neopia. Just so I can beat Carlo....*clenches fist*

And I can't get to the One Player BD cos the stupid war's going on.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yeah there's a war against Maraqua and the Pirates. I was too late to join, and now I can't access the darn One Player BD till the war's over.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    VP said:
    Yo guys! Anyway, I mostly play games in Neoperts to earn money. So I can buy Dubloons and stuff. I'm trying to raise my Neopet to be the best in Neopia. Just so I can beat Carlo....*clenches fist*

And I can't get to the One Player BD cos the stupid war's going on.

A war? oooh... now that souns weird...

Anyways, I hope you'll win it! XP

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    That war between Maraqua and Pirates ain't the first war in Neopia though. There was also this war between Darigan Citadel and Maraqua in Meridell way before I joined.

And Avie, I'm not gonna win it, cos I didn't join. lol

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yeah. If I joined the war, I would've been to the Maraquan side.

I've been fine lately, thanks HD.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    VP said:
    That war between Maraqua and Pirates ain't the first war in Neopia though. There was also this war between Darigan Citadel and Maraqua in Meridell way before I joined.

And Avie, I'm not gonna win it, cos I didn't join. lol

I see...

Well, anyways, do you have friends in school who like Pokemon too?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Yeah do any of your friends like pokemon.

I get teased for liking it.Meh i love pokemon and i don's care who knows it.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Six of my friends (including me) like Pokemon. Pokemon Advanced Challenge has just aired in New Zealand on Saturday! Too bad its in Cartoon Network.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    VP said:
    Six of my friends (including me) like Pokemon. Pokemon Advanced Challenge has just aired in New Zealand on Saturday! Too bad its in Cartoon Network.

I see.... nice that you have friends who love Pokemon too

hmm, what do you think of CN anyways?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    OMG I love CN. I said "Too bad its in CN" cos I don't have cable. My parents can't afford 'em yet. They cost 99 dollars, which is....*calculates* approximately 4,950 pesos.

Back