• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
  • Ali Krista
    Route 208 - Hearthome City

"Woah."

Ali had strolled out of the tent with purpose, neglecting the opportunity to take in his surroundings. As he walked out he stumbled on a loose rock, losing his balance on the edge of a steep decline. He caught himself in time, jarring his shoulder as he did so. The General looked down over the edge to see a route beneath him, the buildings of Hearthome visible on the horizon. He was above the freakin' cave of Mt. Coronet!

Suddenly, a loud rumble could be heard beneath Ali's feet, and the ground trembled vigorously. That'll be Mark with the explosives then. Regaining balance, Ali made towards the edge of the mountain, looking over the rocky side. Getting down that with no ropes and a recently broken arm? Piece of cake. The General began his decline, slowly lowering himself down the mountain face. The rocks were loose from the explosive blast, and made for very unsure footholes. If the explosives had wait just a few more minutes... Ali thought bitterly, knowing he could have been at the bottom already.

Without warning, one of the rocks beneath Ali's feet gave way. He thrust his arm out to grab something before he fell, but everything was beginning to tumble around him. His right arm caught itself on a branch, keeping him in the air. Ali yelled in pain as his bad arm yanked himself upwards, but he was safe. And what's more, he was near the ground, too.

Beneath his dangling feet he could see a small convoy; the soldiers were on their way out of the tunnel. With a grin Ali jumped from his branch, landing softly next to a group of young soldiers. Some of them yelped in terror as they saw their general fall from the sky, but the nearest merely saluted.

"Ah, good. I need weapons, any of you packing?" Ali said, ignoring any formalities.

"Well, er, I found these..." The nearest soldier said, slightly taken aback by Ali's abruptness. He held out an electro gun and an XM25 - Ali's weapons.

"Good man! I was wondering who'd find these. Now come on, get a move on. Go!" Ali was a lot more comfortable in the war seat now, and couldn't wait to get back on the battlefield. His blood lust was rising, and he kind of liked it.

---

After a short while the convoy reached Hearthome City, where the soldiers broke ranks to meet with relatives, visit the church or get a strong drink from the Mart. Ali began to roll his shoulders out of habit, but stopped as he winced at the pain. He took more medication and headed to the Concert Hall at the back of the city.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • "Listen, Mandel," Khufu said, "since you don't really seem to know about PR very well, I'll guess you weren't aware of the battle that just took place here. Naturally there are the wounded to be taken care of." He stopped there, knowing that anyone who had just been accepted as a medic would be able to easily guess the rest.

Analysing Mandel produced no results, as he looked like any other Eevee except his scar and bandanna. But it didn't take an analysis to see that Mandel was an energetic, helpful, and even ebullient Pokemon. He reminds me of myself at a younger age, Khufu thought. That thought put a smile on his normally frowning face. You just have to love that in anyone.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • "I think I understand sir, help and heal the wounded understood. I'll leave you to your duties and I'll get to mine."

With that Mandel finished his salute and ran off into the city to tend to the wounded. His smile growing ever larger as he did.

As he ran he whispered under his breath. "Eeehee I have duties, I did it I made it into the PR I can help people, do whats right... I swear I'll never be helpless again."

And so Mandels giddy smile changed into one of courage and self-confidence as he ran off into the ruined and partly destroyed Oreburgh city.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Khufu followed Mandel into the PR base, but to attend to his own business. He knew the humans would strike again, and it was his job to make sure the Pokemon were ready when it happened. He would need to speak with Rumble, but he would hear others' voices as well.

Closing the door to his new, makeshift office, Khufu began planning for a battle he wished he didn't have to. If they're trying to weaken us, it'll begin to work. They might succeed in scaring some of us if we have to live with a constant fear of being attacked, but I won't back down or give up. We'll win this war if I have to die for it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Logan Johnson
    Oreburgh City
    Apartment​

Logan saw a small door beside the garage door. Logan attempted to open the door, which was opened with relative ease. Logan looked around and saw a Chevy Tahoe. Let's take that, Logan thought as he approached the vehicle. He saw gas leaking from the gas tank so logan reached around in his bag for a roll of Duct Tape. Logan taped the gas tank, as to prevent leaks. Now that is solved, Logan thought, what's next? To answer Logan's question, there was two flat tires. Logan went under the truck and grabbed the spare tire, which was inflated finely. Logan switched the tires and wondered what he could do for the second tire. He looked around at the other vehicles, counting the spokes on the wheels until Logan found one that matched the Tahoe. Logan proceeded to switch the tires and finally, got inside the truck. To Logan's surprise, the keys were in the ignition. Logan started the Tahoe and drove it out of the Garage, smashing the garage door on his way out. Logan drove through the neighborhood, with no trouble from Pokemon. Logan turned on to the main Highway, heading towards Hearthome City, although he wanted to go to Eterna. Some Pokemon set up a barricade, which only persuaded Logan to go faster. Logan drove through the wall of Pokemon, seeing them going left and right. Logan span a doughunt after going through the barricade, and kept his course to Hearthome City.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Hearthome City
    Streets

"Not that it's any of your business, but, her name's Lilac. She was my only friend before this whole war began. When pokemon began turning on their masters, she became afraid of me and left to join the HR." Silence said in a hard voice. "Your welcome, Again, I found her wondering the streets after the battle. Maybe you not heartless." Mark said as he opened the cell door, closing it behind her. Next was to find Ali and Althalos, Barracks seemed like a good place to start looking. Mark walked out of the jail area, leaving Silence tied up.

Mark arrived at the barracks. checking every cot to find none of the soldiers were Athalos or Ali, but why would the general sleep with all the other troops. Mark decided to ask around. He found out that the general already was heading for the concert hall, that's one less person to worry about. He also found out Althalos checked into the hotel, figures. Mark jogged out of the Barracks and into the nearest hotel. He ran overt to the counter, and asked "Is there a Mr. Fizen staying here, HR soldier, carries around a sniper rifle." "Yes, umm..... room 308." Mark ran over to the elevator and hit the fourth floor button, rooms 300 to 350. The elevator jumped upward and stopped so fast Mark's stomach jumped. "F**k that's fast" he mumbled to himself as he stepped out of the elevator and walked over to room 308. Mark knocked on the door and with his best accent said "House keeping. Ello? House Keeping."

(OOC: I made Althalos in room 308 for a reason, any sniper should be able to figure it out)

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

The Reuniclus seemed to be studying her. She tilted her head in reaction. He had things on his mind, as well as she did. He could detect her uneasy emotions which were building up. It was almost too clear he knew, as his first sentence was; "Lydia...Do you trust me?". Her smile almost instantly disappeared. The little Zorua felt like freaking out. Did she? At all? Maybe...a little? She was lost for an answer. Rumble was unpredictable; her answer was vital to something. Something he might have had in that big brain of his. And she had no idea what to say.

"He's my friend...I know that...", she thought to herself.

He was her friend, perhaps one of her only true friends. Rumble had saved her life a few times before anyways, and though there were small gaps of distrust, they would have to patch up sometime. Possibly starting now. Done piecing together her scrambled thoughts, Lydia nodded with a simple "Yes".

(Sorry Ray. I'm back home now though. I'll be able to post more xD)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • (Screw it, I'm bustin' in)

Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Room 308

Mark walked into the room. Althalos was asleep, 'great' he thought, walking over to Althalos and shaking him awake. "Get to the concert hall A.S.A.P, trooper" He said, leaving before Althalos could give a response. Mark got into the elevator and pushed the ground floor, The elevator seemed to drop even faster than it had rose, When it came to a stop it was just sudden, Mark didn't believe the cable hadn't snapped. He stepped out of the elevator, a little shaken up, and walked towards the door.

Mark was outside now, and a few backyards away, he spied a propeller sticking up in the air. Mark ran over to find an extremely damaged V-22 Osprey, but it could be fixed. "Can I get a repair crew to my position please?" He said over the radio. A group of workers and technicians soon arrived to where Mark was. A man came over and asked him "This what you want fixed? Gonna take some time, but yeah, we can do it." Mark assumed he was the leader of the group. "Thanks" Mark shook the mans hand, "It's Important to me, and do you guys do paint?" "Yea, got an idea, lay it out on the table, sketch it out on this and we'll get it done." The man said to Mark, handing him a rolled up blank side shot of the helicopter that he just scrounged up. "All right, contact me when your ready then." Mark said as He started to walk away to leave the grease junkies to there work and headed to the concert hall.

Mark arrived at the Hall of Concert in a matter of minutes and took a seat while he waited for the meeting to start. The helicopter had given him and idea, He thought it was a pretty good one. Mark would run it by the commander when he saw him next. He got bored of waiting within a couple minutes and set out to find him. Mark wondered around the building till he found him. He walked over, saying, "Sir! Grease monkeys are fixing up a special helicopter for me that i found, an Osprey, gave me an idea, I was thinking about starting up a Spec Ops team, what do you say?"

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Logan Johnson
    Route 207

Logan kept the Tahoe steady as he drove down the route, escaping the war-torn mess that was Oreburgh City. Within a few minutes of driving, Logan reached a part of Mt. Coronet. The tunnel at the Mountain was totally blown up. leaving no safe route to drive over. Noticing a small path undisturbed, Logan drove the Tahoe onto the trail. The trail was bumpy, but it was drive-able. Logan proceeded to navigate the Tahoe over the mountain. Within an hour of driving, Logan set down onto flat highway. Logan saw a sign that pointed to Hearthome City. Logan followed the Highway into Hearthome. Logan approached a hotel, seeing someone rushing out of the Hotel. Logan parked on the curb and got out of the Tahoe. He locked the Tahoe and walked inside the Hotel. Logan walked up to the counter and asked,
    " Can I get a room for the night?" The worker replied,
    " Yes. we have a one bedroom room on the fifth floor, is that ok?"
    " Yea," Logan answered.
    " Eighty-three dollars please," the worker demanded. Logan forked over the cash and was handed a room key. Room 556, Logan thought, walking to the Elevator marked 550-599. Logan got in the elevator and pressed the number five button. the Elevator accelerated quite quickly up the shaft, reaching its destination in very short time. Logan walked down the hallway to his room. Logan opened the door and walked into the room. It was nice, with all the basic needs. Logan put his backpack on the floor and looked out the window. He saw some activity down by the concert hall, might have to head down there, Logan pondered as he laid down on the bed. Before he knew it, Logan was fast asleep.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
  • Riley
    Hearthome city
    forest path to a foggy ocean and a abandoned lighthouse
    evening/night

Riley woke up from his black out after three days.He looked out a nearby window."its around evening. I wonder if any stores are opened at this time" He gets on a old looking computer."It lookes like it hasn't been touched in years cob webes and wires are taped up with electrical tape and dust all over the keyboard and screen.I'll try to turn it on." Riley turns on the computer and looks up the general store hours. Before he could look the hours up the computer broke down so he went out to go look for fruit around the forest of hearthome.As he left his house night came up as the evening sky fell.Walking towards the enterance he felt as if someone or something was watching him.As he kept walking he reached the outskirts of hearthome.He noticed a dirt path that looks like it has been walked on not to long ago.Riley thought it wasnt safe.But he had no food so he started taking out his aura musket.Riley started heard noises as he was taking out his aura musket.Riley walked along the dirt path he found what appeared to be a soldiers knife."It looks like it could be attached as a bayonett. I also thinl i'll return this to its owner." when I return As Riley walks closer to the forest he attached the soldiers knife to his aura musket.When he was walking Riley looked around.As he took a look around of his surroundings of the forest he saw dead trees with dead leaves blowing around and fog in the air.As he was gathering fruit he heard waves.riley packs up the berreis and goes to investigate.As he got closer to the ocean the fog got thick and heavy he couldnt see a thing starts to feel very uncofortable as he got to the ocean.Riley thought he heard a pokemon coming. Feeling scared he ran to a tall abandoned light house close by and went in.It looks like it had mantles of Goldeen,Stantler heads,and Garadose trophies,cracked walls and windows,a scorched up fire place,and old broken sofas and beds it looked like it's been here since eighteen twenty.As he was frightened he locked the door and quickly darted up the stairs and ran to the top of the old light house.He reaches the top of the light house and locks the door the veiw at the top looks damp,feels cold and a cracked light that looks like it is fueled by flammable oil and pointed towards hearthome city."How am I going to light this if I dont have anything to light it with!" Riley shouted.feeling really tired and out of breath he quickly scavanges around for other useful weapons and items to use.As he scavenges he finds a rusty locked up weapons cache.He broke the lock and openend up the rusty weapons cache and found a black powder musket,a double barreled pistol,blunderbuss with some black powder flint and lead balls.He loaded the pistol with black powder and tryed to light the oil.no luck.Riley tried again.Still no luck."Come on" Riley lit the gun powder the third time and lit he oil and with the light pointed at hearthome city.He started to loaded the blunderbuss with alot of black powder and eight lead balls and rammed it in.Then he loaded the musket and the pistol hopeing someone would come.But then he realized that they were campers so he took the berrys and the weapons home.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

Rumble could tell Lydia was thinking about her answer carefully, as she lost her smile. She didn't expect this question, apparently.
    It was too predictable; Rumble was waiting, still in the same height as her. The Zorua seemed to be avoiding to look at him straight in the eyes.
    Lydia slowly nodded yes and Rumble bursted a smile that reached his eyes -something that normally doesn't happen- the same amber eyes that had seen the fear of his "friends", the Pokemon.

"Then I expect you to breath with me," Rumble whispered to her ear as he grabbed her from her belly to let her climb up to his right shoulder, he looked at her, still smiling. Then he returned to normal levitation altitude and walked out of his new office.

With the same emotions he could never explain, he walked around the armory.
    Rumble, only with a simple look, he understood how much succesful Operation Sewers was: the whole city was ravaged, many humans died and the Pokemon casualties weren't as big. The Pokemon, either workers or medics, were running around and stopped to salute Rumble who was nodding. Some were even looking at the Zorua on his right shoulder.
    He headed straight to the small building which was originally the entrance to the sewers - now it was destroyed.
    Rumble cleared the stairs of any rocks and steel that had fallen there with his telekinesis. Right then he sensed the Zorua was about to ask him what they were doing.

"Listen, Lydia. We're gonna blow up a whole city. Or at least set it on fire."
    He said it with a special tone in his voice, abruptly and calmly like he was saying that daily. And he walked down the stairs, without looking at her, on his shoulder, without expecting an answer. She was supposed to breathe with him.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Armory

The pokemon grinned widely in remark to her answer, his crystallized teeth peering through. "Then I expect you to breath with me," he replied, reaching his clawed hand under her belly. Resembling a pet, she climbed up almost immediately, her small feet taking her upward to his shoulder. His grin remaining, they levitated to normal 'height', floating out of the armory. As he did, other pokemon quickly came to salute him; others stared at her. The Zorua was unaffected.

"When is this war going to end?" Lydia asked herself, almost doing telepathy on her own mind by accident. It had been a long, rather frustration day for her. She was almost praying for time to stop. "Where the hell are we going?"

The two stopped at a smaller-structured building, Rumble using his telepathic powers to move the rocks and steel off the staircase. Her last question echoed in her mind again, though she didn't have to say anything for it to be answered.

""Listen, Lydia. We're gonna blow up a whole city. Or at least set it on fire," he said back to her. The idea would have scared her more if she didn't suspect something like this from her psychotic friend. It was almost natural to her now. Even if she didn't like it, she was becoming more and more numb to the destruction. Facing the Reuniclus from his shoulder, she sighed. He wasn't looking back, as if he didn't suspect an answer. She smirked, both of them traveling down the stairs.

"I'd be happy to help you," she said telepathically, her voice not altered though continuing to sound friendly as it usually did. "By the way, this might not relate to your plan, but I have one last question. Do you trust me?"

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Sewers

Lydia sighed as they walked down the stairs together. Rumble took it as a good sign. But he couldn't quite figure out Lydia - She was helping the humans a while ago. And now she agrees with blowing up a whole city? Something serious is going on here.. but she won't tell me.

"I'd be happy to help you," Lydia's friendly voice echoed in his mind, altered somehow. Twisted. Rumble lost his smile as he was walking the dark corridor leading to his secret base.
    "By the way, this might not relate to your plan, but I have one last question. Do you trust me?"

"You never told me what's wrong with you. Tell me what happened. And then I can trust you." Rumble frowned. This wasn't like him at all - normally he'd smile with evil glowing in his eyes, and say no, all in a mocking way -like he would ever say yes.
    The only person he trusted was his father, and maybe his mother. But that trust had faded many years ago. Thinking of his parents, a bright idea bursted into his huge brain. He resisted smiling and put his idea into use.

"Tell me your story and I'll tell you mine." His voice had a soft tone and sounded like a whisper.
    There was an emotional war going on in Rumble's mind right now. His past was making him want to destroy as many humans and their properties as he could. But his present, the Zorua in his shoulder, despite she'd just agreed to kill many people, she was shining with a feeling Rumble only felt when he killed those who tortured him: happiness. Only in a way different way. It was then when he realised what he felt with Lydia was happiness, something he'd never truly felt in his life.
    But I'm supposed to be a killing machine.. that's what I was made for. Doesn't that.. scare her?

"How... are you feeling right now?" Asked Rumble in a plain and curious tone. His selfish and evil side couldn't believe he asked that - but his good side, Lydia being the only one to make it come to the surface, was glad he did.

(OCC: man, Rumble has some serious problems to solve xD First time I'm making a psycho character)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Althalos Fizen
    Hearthome City
    Hotel room

Althalos was jostled awake by Mark. "Get to the concert hall A.S.A.P, trooper!" he ordered him. Althalos couldn't even respond before the man left. "How did you get in?" he mumbled, even though Mark was gone. Althalos didn't need to get dressed because he had slept in his clothes, so he just walked down to the main lobby, grabbed an apple from the buffet and walked to the former contest hall. Once the building was in sight, he ran the rest of the way.
    As Althalos entered the building, he saw Jack, who he greeted, then he saw his commander with a familiar shape, Wade. "What is that sonofab*tch doing here?!" Althalos asked angrily. He started to advance on the pokemon, unsheathing the hidden blade as he did so.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Ali Krista
    Hearthome City
    Contest Hall

The Contest Hall was a mess. The place had obviously been abandoned since the Pokemon Uprising, and nobody had bothered to deal with it since. The windows were roughly boarded up, the outside walls heavily graffitied by rebellious children and angry protesters. The padlock on the door had been broken and the door stood ajar, a glimmer of light visible from inside.

Ali walked into the foyer of the Hall, which seemed completely unrecognisable to him. He'd been here a few times when he was younger, and he remembered it as a bright, bustling, colourful place. Now it was dusty, dark and that little bit eerie. Ali spotted Jack on the podium and walked towards him, barely able to make him out in the dim light. As he got closer, he noticed Jack was holding something in his arms ... he couldn't quite make it out...

"Wade!" Ali exclaimed as he recognised the furry bundle resting on Jack's bionic arm. "Jack! What are you doing?"

Ali's good arm reached for his electro gun. Jack had suffered serious trauma; maybe he'd forgotten that they were supposed to be enemies...
    He didn't raise the gun just yet. Maybe Jack had some sort of plan...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Hearthome City
    Contest Hall

Jack was standing at the podium, ready to welcome his comrades. Little had he expected had he would be nearly murdered by them both.

First to enter was Althalos. He looked, and Jack, and greeted him. Then proceeded to yell, "What is that sonofab*tch doing here?!" He advanced towards Wade, and unsheathed his blade.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa DUDE! Calm down, I'll explain everything. Let Ali come."

And then, as if on cue, Ali appeared in the hall. He walked towards Jack, and yelled, "Jack! What are you doing?" His arm reached for his gun, and he was ready to shoot.

"Alright, alright. Wait. Before I explain everything, hands off your weapons. Please."

He waited for a moment, then continued.

"Alright. I'd like to tell you, that Wade has joined our team. The HR. His loyalties have changed. I.....I know you may find that hard to believe, but you gotta trust me on this one."

He waited for a moment again, and continued.

"Well, let's begin the meeting then. I see Mark isn't here, but still. We cant wait any longer. Let's see. First of all, you might know that me and Mark just blew up the tunnel on Route 207. That has blocked the route off, and has made it difficult for the PR to attack Hearthome. Though only for a little while. We need to act quickly."

"The plan of action for us will be to take back Oreburgh. It has our Weapons, and our Armory. We need it. So, I've decided. The attack of the PR is mostly land based. So, we're gonna attack by air. Me, Wade, Althalos, Mark, and Ali will lead the airborne attack. We need just one more person. But we'll settle on that later. One more important issue is, how do we get the rest of the troops to Oreburgh? We blasted the tunnel. This is what I need ideas about. Got any?"

Jack waited for a reply.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Sewers

"You never told me what's wrong with you. Tell me what happened. And then I can trust you," he said, his tone different from earlier. His smile had faded by now, and Lydia sensed that he was uneasy. He didn't sound like himself. However, the decision to tell him or not was a hard one. It was always easier for her to be secretive; she didn't like opening up to people. Ever, unless there was a good reason to do so. She suspected 'trust' could be a valid reason, but what she was nervous about was how he would react.

The pokemon continued with a sentence that sparked her interest. "Tell me your story and I'll tell you mine." Bingo. The Zorua instantly smiled, her grin sliding across the side of her face in pleasure. Rumble had always interested her, getting to know his past was one thing she had aimed to learn about ever since they first entered the sewers to Oreburgh. Lydia would gladly tell her story. "Heh, sure."

"My story...probably isn't as glorious as yours. I was born at a farm; small place, nothing really special about it. Funny thing is though, I was part of a breeding program, for rare 'Shiny Pokemon' which were to be bred and sold for high prices. Money. I didn't have the special color, and neither did any of my brothers or sisters," she said, stopping for a moment then going on again, "The breeder was an evil one, probably like most other shiny breeders. If you don't know already, the 'un-special' pokemon in those programs are either discarded of or killed. 'We' were set to be killed, only I ended up escaping along with some of my brothers which were all younger than me. 5 in exact."

The Zorua stopped, almost wondering if the Reuniclus wasn't interested, but she kept going with a grim smile on her face while talking, "We ended up growing up on the streets. Stealing was what I learned to be best at, whether it was food, supplies- whatever I could get, really. My brothers grew up through my help, all of them eventually evolving and moving on with their lives. I couldn't evolve...". Stopping there, she sighed with a nicer grin on. "But whatever. **** happens, right? The only thing that effects me now is my brothers and parents. Haven't seen my brothers for years, haven't seen my parents at all."

"How...are you feeling right now?", he asked her. She was surprised he'd ask such a thing.

Relaxing more on Rumble's shoulder, she talked through telepathy again, "Well, not sure if you care at all, but my problem is Wade. I can't find him. It might not matter to you, but we have a connection. Like love and those sort of things, ya know? I'm ok, I just miss him,".

Her eyes flashed red through the dark corridors, "Your turn. By the way, tell me whats going on in that big brain of yours. You seem uneasy."

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Althalos Fizen
    Hearthome
    Contest Hall

"Whoa, whoa, whoa DUDE! Calm down, I'll explain everything. Let Ali come." Jack ordered him. Althalos sheathed his blade with a frown. "Little bastard nearly broke my legs..." he grumbled. Ali entered right after he did and Jack began the "meeting," if it could be called that. Jack asked for ideas on how to get to Oreburgh, Althalos told him about a wrecked Osprey he had seen earlier. "It's in bad condition, but repairable," he shrugged. He was still grimacing from not being able to at least punch Wade. He didn't really believe that Wade was on their side either. He stated his concerns. "And about Wade joining us, I don't like it at all. Just like you and your memory loss, the second he sees something or someone he has a connection with from the PR, like the zorua, he'll turn on us because he will remember," his voice was filled with a mild rage, that was partially covered up by concern.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Hearthome City
    Contest Hall

"It's in bad condition, but repairable," Althalos said about the wrecked Osprey. He seemed troubled about something, and he expressed his concerns right away.

"And about Wade joining us, I don't like it at all. Just like you and your memory loss, the second he sees something or someone he has a connection with from the PR, like the zorua, he'll turn on us because he will remember," he said. he was angry, obviously,and what Jack needed was a calm Althalos.

"Listen, I know you have your doubts. I know. But.....trust me on this one. Please. If he tries anything, I'll be the one to finish him off. I swear." He said, the last words were said painfully, as he had to assure his people that they were safe, and not threatened.

"Well, anyways, now that things have been cleared up, lets speak about a more important issue at hand. The invasion at Oreburgh. An Osprey is perfect, but we'll need more than that. I have an idea, but we'll need to be extremely quick about it. Since we blocked off Route 207, we can't have our soldiers walk over to Oreburgh. So, if we get all the cars of Hearthome, we can get them to Eterna, then to Orebugh. Its gonna take a bit long, but we can do it. I know we can."

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Sewers

Rumble let Lydia tell her story with his interest growing over time. He raised his eyebrows when he heard she was stealing food. They were both criminals. But he decided not to comment. The fact that she couldn't evolve caught his interest as well - not only as whatever he was to her, but as a scientist too. Rumble promised himself he'd ask her to study that matter later.
    Lydia spoke again, answering to his question with telepathy.

"Well, not sure if you care at all, but my problem is Wade. I can't find him. It might not matter to you, but we have a connection. Like love and those sort of things, ya know? I'm ok, I just miss him,"

"Who's Wade? Oh, that guy..." He pretended not to remember him, but it was impossible not to. Rumble had recorded every day of his life in his brain. He had some negative emotions of Wade, he didn't know why. He seemed weak. "No, I don't know what love is. I've heard about it but the whole thing seems pretty boring to me. I'm not sure if I've ever missed anybody too." Said the psychic Pokemon with a twisted voice, like he was proud. But deep inside he was worried - why couldn't he harness those emotions? He was supposed to be an intelligent and catastrophic Pokemon, why could he harness death and not these emotions?

Rumble looked at Lydia from above his shoulder. Her eyes flashed in the darkness. "Your turn. By the way, tell me whats going on in that big brain of yours. You seem uneasy."

The Reuniclus perked up his ears and frowned. He was losing levitation and his arms almost scratched the dirty floor as they walked through the corridor. He licked his lips, choosing his words carefully.

"Me? Uneasy? Hah!" Rumble let out a laugh that didn't go too well. He was starting to lose that ability of laughing. His selfish side started building up anger inside him, his eyes also reflecting it. But his frown remained the same and his voice calm and serious. After a pause, he started.

"I was born 13 years ago. The scientists who "created" me implemented some new.. features. They wanted an extremely intelligent Pokemon who'd crush opponents -Pokemon, in this case- not only with force, but with tactics. Their plan was to make the ultimate Pokemon-capturing machine. Little did they know I backfired at them."
    He said the last words with the usual, evil, huge smile on his face and his eyes glowing with both happiness and anger.

They finally reached his previous underground lab which was now a dusty places with dirt covering the walls. Rumble headed over to his old desk, which now had nothing on it, just the broken lamb he was working under its light. He peered under the desk and found the last 2 huge packages of explosives he had made. Together they weighted about 1 tone. Lydia flew off his shoulder with his telepathy as he was preparing to life the packages.
    The extreme amounts of psychic energy he used to lift and carry those explosives made him shake, but he tried to hide it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back