• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Yeah, Brock is the best.
    Spoiler:

To add to this:

YXnl40k.jpg

Sorry... I had to. Brock defies all possible logic. xD

Years
  • Fox are you too cool to make a bold number? lol

Brock used Rice cookies or whatever they're called! Everyone loves him and refuses to battle him! Brock wins!

I really miss the original crew, Ash, Misty and Brock.

200px-EP273.png

This entire episode always makes a huge FEEL POOL in my apartment. :(

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Why did you post the freaking manzai Haunter??? XD Now I have to go read PokeSpe..... I TRIED TO LOOK UP PICTURES OF GENGAR AND HAUNTER'S MANZAI BUT ALL I FOUND WAS DIAMOND AND PEARL
    Spoiler: Sigh, such a cute trio
    D8c8fzV.png

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

I love Pokemon Special! I stopped since I couldn't find most of the HG/SS arc but I used to love reading it in my spare time. My favourite characters were Gold, Yellow and Red!

Don't think I've read much of the D/P/Pt arc either. Diamond eats a ridiculous amount in the manga though, it's adorable. <3

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

I never read any of the manga, but if I could choose, I'd read Pokemon Burst. The concept is so awesome :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh Pokemon Special. Red is my favorite and I had a silly obsession over him for years haha. He's still my favorite but definitely never obsession over him as I did in the past ever again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I tried reading it once for an old forum I was randomly assigned Anime/Manga mod on (I hadn't read the manga or watched the anime much at that point so I believe it was pretty arbitrarily assigned!) and I didn't really manage to get into it. It could be that I was reading one of the worse ones (though I can't remember the name); is there an 'official' one or a most popular one if I was to try again?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon Special/Adventures would probably be the most known one and the one people know and enjoy reading the most outside of the US. After that I believe it's Electric Tale of Pikachu, but PokeSpe is much easier to find online and can also be found in bookstores. Least in the US. I would recommend it; it's a "little darker" than the anime and I put that in quotations because while people insist that it's actually pretty dorkish hahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back