• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years

Oh yeah, brain farted there. They're foxes. xD No idea why I thought felidae = vulpes

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Sylveon and Flareon tie for bottom two among the Eeveelutions of having the least memorable or wowing design, for me.

Years
  • Hi Achromatic, welcome :)

Rules are simple, you chat, and while doing so, constantly fear that a ghost will boo ya.
    Something like this

BOO

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

tehee.

As for the Eeveeolutions, I like them. Even the purple Espeon. Umbreon is by far my favorite, to the point it entered my ultimate/dream team.

Right behind are Jolteon and Vaporeon, then the rest. Flareon, etc.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

That Giratina looks pretty awkward lmao. I mean, broad daylight and fuzzy clouds? (Also dat uncontrollable dancing.) xD Must be Sven's house pet or something. ;P

As for Eeveelutions, Leafeon is my favorite! Grass-types are love. <3

Years

My fave Eeveelution is a tie between Vaporeon, Glaceon and Sylveon based on design. But I had my shot at trying out a Pixilate Sylveon and I was impressed by it.

Years

That Giratina looks pretty awkward lmao. I mean, broad daylight and fuzzy clouds? (Also dat uncontrollable dancing.) xD Must be Sven's house pet or something. ;P

As for Eeveelutions, Leafeon is my favorite! Grass-types are love. <3

Im surprised you havent mentioned the rainbow and probable army of pink Pokemon standing nearby the rainbow or something of that sort. :P

And I wouldnt mind having a pet Giratina, regardless of weather :P
    hehehehe, they dont even suspect >:)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I dunno, you shouldn't joke about people having pet legendaries, I'm 75% sure Brendon and May live near here or something because sometimes the weather goes from intense raining one day, intense heat the next, and then the next day it's nice out but super windy.
    My point is Sven probably does have a Giratina somewhere in his house. ten bucks says it's a plush

Favorite eeveelution is Vaporeon or Sylveon, but I did love the Johto evos for a long time. :3 blasphemy

Years

I have about 20 plushies and more, 100+ figures, a box full of cards, 10+ games, and obviously the best parents in the world for buying me all those toys. They weren't expensive though, and it meant a world to me :D
    Plushies are still all around my room, and some figures are on my desk.
    Im 20 and I dont even care lmao.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Favorite Eeveelutions:

1. Espeon
    2. Every single other one don't make me choose I'll hurt you.

I'm almost 23 and my room looks like it's inhabitated by a ten year old and I don't even care 8)

Years

It's so sad I lost all my Pokemon toys to stupid charity years ago. My mother kept thinking I'm too old to be into the series, but these days I try to keep my fangirlism much more private because she thinks it's weird for someone in their 20's to still like it.

banjopop7_7

Unova’s superhero!
    Years
  • I have 4 plushies of Pikachu, and no I'm not a fan of Pikachu. My mother thinks I'm too old for plushies and so I only buy figures. I have really many figures, not only of Pokemon. I sort of collect them.
    Btw. My favorite eeveelutions are Vaporeon and Sylveon, but I like 'em all

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

My favorite Eeveelutions are the Gen II ones, I can't really choose between Espeon and Umbreon. They are followed by the rest, because I can't really decide.

My merchandise is four figurines (Pidgeot, Raichu, Eevee and Palkia), some videos and dvds of anime episodes and movies and a whole bunch of cards.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

My favourite eeveelution's Jolteon! I really like Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon too. SORRY SYLVEON

With plushies, I have a Jolteon, Dragonite and Pikachu! I also used to have ten figurines but now I have like two? I used to have three Marill figurines and an Azumarill for whatever reason though, so go figure. Also Pikachu, Armaldo, Charmeleon, Chikorita and Squirtle!

Also the local game store here sells eeveelution plushies and I really want to buy all of them but I don't have the money so that's just 'NOPE' right now. :(

Years

Cherish them :D
    I dont know anyone irl, but at least Im not in the Pokemon-hostile environment. I dont know anyone who'd bully or make fun of to the unhealthy point. Then again, I doubt I look like someone who is this much into Pokemon to begin with xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back