• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
  • BOO! Yey, first boo!
    Anyways, I don't think any of them are actually challenging imo... I mean, the only Pokemon game I found challenging was BW2 Challenge Mode, even then, training your Pokemon early still makes it kind of easier....

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Anyways, I don't think any of them are actually challenging imo... I mean, the only Pokemon game I found challenging was BW2 Challenge Mode, even then, training your Pokemon early still makes it kind of easier....

Oddly enough, I still haven't tried Challenge Mode yet, but I would certainly like to!

But yeah, I don't find any of the main series Pokémon games to be particularly difficult, since I usually tend to overgrind my team's levels. :P

(Mystery Dungeon, however, has some crazy-hard optional dungeons. O_O)

Meadow

Years

I've been having that problem recently, I grind too much haha

I wouldn't call that a problem! ...unless you get disappointed when you beat all of the Gym Leader's Pokémon in one shot, haha. Other than that, I'd say it's pretty advantageous. xD

Meadow

Years

6th Gen is infamous for that issue, thanks to the over-complained Exp. Share.

Lucky for me that I literally rotated between 20 different Pokémon for my main team in Y Version! There were just so many Pokémon available (and I liked a whole ton of them), so there was no way that I could resist. :P

Meadow

Years

I haven't touched it in a pretty long time either, but I'd be really excited if a new Kalos game was announced. :D

Meadow

Years

I really wish I could replay Y Version, but that's the one game I CAN'T replay unless I get a new copy or pay for Pokémon Bank. :c

Meadow

Years

Nice, I've never been able to complete the PokéDex in any game, haha (let alone 6th gen). I guess it should be easier now with global trading and all, buuuut the effort... xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back