• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Thanks! Oh yeah, this might be proof for Z:
    Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

From Serebii

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Oh yeah... I turn 21 on Saturday!!!

In case I forget, I hope you have an awesome birthday! :D

If we don't get Z we will get X2 and Y2.

I just realized something... the number "2" looks kinda similar to the letter "Z," so if they do end up making X2 and Y2, they might stylize it as XZ and YZ. :P

Still, I'd probably prefer a standalone Z Version instead!

Meadow

Years

That's true. xD Though I mostly want Z Version for selfish reasons... such as the fact that it'll be green. :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Those are probably because Zygarde is in charge of the balance between life (Xerneas) and death (Yveltal). If they were planning X2Y2, "XY&Z" sounds really odd to me.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024

I can't wait for the third version either. X/Y were such enjoyable games and I'd love to have another game where Kalos is explored.

Meadow

Years

My biggest wish is for an expanded postgame! I absolutely loved playing Y Version while it lasted, but the postgame was a bit too empty in my opinion. :c

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Sinnoh is my least favourite Region as it's just so forgettable. Cynthia was a good Champion and some of the Gym Leaders were fun especially Gardenia but other than that I can barely remember anything about it. HGSS was a nice update of Johto however.

Gen 3 was a great generation as it introduced Hoenn, my favourite Region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back