• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    43 ~ (I assume)

I don't get it. I'll join your region though. You learn through acting, after all.

What's that smell? Smells like trash.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    42 44

FRLG already had extra areas added, the Sevii islands, and updated the game by two generations. Still, it felt like playing the originals for the most part, with some necessary additions as the Day Care and an updated pc system. I don't think 3D'ing the game will change the style and there's not much room for extra additions. The only thing I can think of to make it a new experience is a new story line.

And yes, I agree. Everyone should join Raoga. I've heard the guy running the region is incredibly cool and handsome.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    45 ~

I heard he was a BIG NERD! I'm kidding. But I applied for Raoga. Is Rotom an illegal starter?

If Kanto makes a comeback, I'd like for the developers to step a little out of their comfort zone with a completely different story line in an older region. Maybe go the Coliseum route with there being an alternative goal that isn't Stop Villainous Team, Make Badges, Get Gurlz.

Years
    Smells like BOO!

Also thanks lol. That Whirlipede didnt come out as I wanted it though. And those uneven barbs kinda bother me too lol. But overally its ok-ish.
    As for the region, Strider explained most of it so yeah, its really simple. You dont have to be active either, Im active mostly cos Im overly competitive lol

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

I remember the days when no one posted after we reached 45 trying to strategically determine who could get 50, And everyone just stared at the thread refreshing

The refreshing will never be forgotten. (refreshes the page) Good times xD

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Way late on the gen4 remake thing, but I feel we could wait until gen 7 for it, 2018 might be the most logical year for it's released. Can't wait for it though, since it's technically my first generation. Also hope that it resembles Plat the most, since it was MY first game, and it fixed a lot of DP's flaws.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

At this rate, there will be no new ghosts. XD

Ehhh, as long as I could afford the platform they're going to use - it wouldn't matter, it's still practically the same.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sorry for not updating the first post. I literally have barely been online but yo not gonna matter soon anyways so. Though if someone can give me the info that i need to update it with that'll be great.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

This is all that really happened. There haven't been any new ghosts since.

(also can i change my ghost to shedinja pls)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

.... that's it?

Geesh and I got the impression that a lot more happened than that ~i wonder why~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

There's a certain ghost who likes to screw the count with a boo. Are we saved from being turned into a ghost? No one knows...

Anyone got a new brand topic? lol.

Years

What's your favorite Pokeball?

Mine are Dusk, Luxury, Quick, and Ultra.
    Dusk are my favorite, plus I usually play at night and it's effect comes in handy. Luxury are pretty cool. Ultra for nostalgia (Pokeball and Great ball too), Quick for obvious reasons, plus looks cool :D

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Ultra Ball is only ball.

Also I like how there's more salt now that there's less ghosts, that's fun. I WILL boo it again if anyone goes overboard, by the way.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Moon Balls are adorable! So are Dive Balls imo. Shiny Sylveon in a Dive Ball. ♥

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    16 ~

tf m8 i wanna b ghostie 2

Quick Balls make life easier. Just throw it immediately and win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back