• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Luxury its just got a nice design :D and it makes your pokes more friendly!

Years

My favourite design of the Poke Balls has to be the Dive Ball. I really love that watery pattern on it, but it's a shame that it's useless outside of catching marine-based Water-types.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

I've always been fond of the Luxury Ball. It's so...luxurious looking. Also, I've always had a fondness for all the balls that Kurt makes in Johto, not sure why haha. Perhaps it's because they're so rare and unique, only being attainable in Johto.

Years

You literally can't even use an Apricorn Ball in a non-Johto game. You can't even make your Pokemon hold them due to being nonexistant in Sinnoh games' coding.

Dedenne1

Years
    Well you can breed them in non johto games....thats about it

But of the Apricorn Balls which ones are your guys favorite?
    I mean mine is the moonball not cause of its properties but cause of its design :)

Years

The only reason I love the Moon Ball is for design as well. Such a shame its effectiveness is so limited there's so many Moon Stone evolutions that don't even appear in the Johto games these days.

blue

gucci
    Years

Of all the Apricorn balls, I'd probably say the Moon Ball is my favourite design wise. Though I tend to collect apricorns but never get around to actually turning them into Pokeballs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

As much as I liked the apricorns balls I was normally too lazy to make them myself oops.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yeah I like the apricot balls but after making the first few they just become more of a hassle to go back and have made.

Years

I made some too, I also planned to do it every day once I beat the Elite Four.
    Well...it stayed a plan. Might do some more though and catch some cool Pokes with them.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Apricorn Balls? Eh, too lazy. D: I just shrug and jab many Ultra Balls instead and if I'm near or just had this urge to do so- I would make them and use those... depending though. Haha. Other than that- merely decoration.

Years

You do have to admit there are some useless types of Poke Balls out there, but at least have a good design on them.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Yeah... I did like collecting them but never used them, actually, some sometimes when I'm too frustrated at a Pokemon not staying inside the friggin ball. Rarely, they produce a miracle result that leaves me banging my head against a desk or a wall.

Years

Always prepare for a ragefest when something doesn't go your way. It's part of the reality of Pokemon gaming.

Sirfetch’d

I like heal balls so much. I find their design to be so adorable <3 I always try to catch my Pokemon in them if possible.

Dedenne1

Years

Heal balls are eh theyre pink and cute but not as useful as id like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They've been useful for me a few times. Normally when I'm in the middle of a route and getting a team member so I have space on my team. That way I don't have to go back to the Pokemon Center after catching them. |D;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back